Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat (58223 Views)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by GistNet: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
BBNaija's Nina and her new man, Tony, have reacted to the alleged Whatsapp chat between his ex-girlfriend and himself. Recall that earlier today, a certain lady named Queen Ireta took to instagram to accuse Nina of flying down to Atlanta to sleep with her man, Tony, for just $200. Queen also released a purported Whatsapp chat between herself and Tony in which he was apologising for hanging out with Nina.

Well, Nina and Tony have reacted to the alleged Whatsapp chat. Tony in his post insists that whatever he had with Queen is in the past. See their reactions as posted on their respective Instagram pages below...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-nina-and-her-new-man-react-to-alleged-whatsapp-chat-released-by-his-ex-girlfriend

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by GistNet: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nina allow ur dad to rest in peace Kwanu ur kpekus too de scratch u

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by GistNet: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by franchasng: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ladies need to learn and grow up like men.

You must not post about your boyfriend online!!

That guy you are calling sweet heart and thinking he belongs to you alone also belongs to several other ladies but because of your greed and extreme love for his money, you cannot keep the excitement to yourself so everybody will be happy.

Enjoy the moment he is with you and stop publicizing it because doing so may expose him and make you loose him instead when his other girlfriends and concubines and lovers gets to see, learn to live a private life, ladies pls stop kissing and telling when you meet successful men, not good!! angry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
this girl papa go just dey turn for him grave. the babe no even mourn am

her papa right now

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Slawormir: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies need to learn and grow up like men.

You must not post about your boyfriend online!!

That guy you are calling sweet heart and thinking he belongs to you alone also belongs to several other ladies but because of your greed and extreme love for his money, you cannot keep the excitement to yourself so everybody will be happy.

Enjoy the moment he is with you and stop publicizing it because doing so may expose him and make you loose him instead when his other girlfriends and concubines and lovers gets to see, learn to live a private life, ladies pls stop kissing and telling when you meet successful men, not good!! angry

That is my real niggarrr. You are a real niggarrr
infact if you are in Benin city niggarrr
Meet me in richmoore bar in sapele road or zafike hotel after aduwawa on Sunday so we can drink some bottles

We real niggarrrs don't publicize any woman
Because we understand that women are like swimming pool

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Balenciagabrain: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
What goes around comes around. cool

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mesef dey reason am say how Nina go cheap sotey na $200 iTunes gift card dem dey use pay her.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
RUBBISH abeg
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by ArmaniUhuru: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
How person go take flight go US because of $200?

The cooker is a bad cook for cooking that rubbish.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by DTC2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019

Mutual boyfriend, indeed grin

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Lordjb: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Reactjs grin

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by philip0906(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
doctorkush:
this girl papa go just dey turn for him grave. the babe no even mourn am

her papa right now

Been seeing this story all around that she lost her father...so it actually is true, yet look at what that young woman is doing all over social media

I'm sorry but I think women are closer to the door of stupidity than men

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by NORSYK(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
We was and it remains so indeed

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by faithfull18(f): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Clout-chasing seems to be the in-word.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Anijay1212(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wetin konsin me sef.
Bible don talkam say plenty women go dey kolo ontop one man matter.
How dem dey hiss for pidgin sef? I no wan vex.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Bobby2020: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
I’m not shocked by the news honestly, but the fact that Jesus, my Jesus Christ of Nazareth said not one person, but 3 people are MAD is the news here abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Cherrybae(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Very ugly broke bitch. Husband snatched. Smelling pussy and illiterate.
I hate this fucking bitch of a girl.
Not my class hence no need commenting.
Nonsense

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by channelads: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na wa o

See my siggy for social media Promotions
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by solmusdesigns: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019

This Nina is still dumb with all the exposure and money

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Awesomefred32(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oloshos Spotted grin grin

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by platinum131(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Something is definitely wrong with that girl!

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by nazablossom(f): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nina is slow sha lipsrsealed

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
I just don't know why a vast majority of Naija ladies are so dull. This Nina relationship is already dead on arrival but Naija ladies dey celebrate her. Nina when nor go fit stay with man reach 6 months? Even the guy sef go dump Nina before 6 months time. But see as our Naija babes dey celebrate Nina. Na why to date these girls dey tire me. They are too empty.

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video / Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial / People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome?