Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ (38362 Views)

Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06
My God. What kind of wickedness is this?

She doesn’t deserve to live.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by hammer567: 8:04pm On Feb 06
Gentlesoul2021:

Why are some humans like this....

MAJORITY OF THEM ARE VERY WICKED AND PSYCHOPATHIC.

SOME OF THEM, WILL KILL ANOTHER PERSON CHILD THAT MAYBE EXPRESS SEXUAL INTEREST BUT WILL NEVER DO SAME TO THEIR CHILD.

SOMETHING YOU CORRECT WITHOUT CAUSING HARM,THEY WILL INFLICT SEVERE HARM AND ACT LIKE IT IS SOMETHING UNHEARD OR UNSEEN BUT ACTUALLY IT IS SOMETHING PERFECTLY NORMAL.

IF I GET THAT WOMAN, I WILL NEVER GET TIRED TORTURING HER,

3 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Procashtips(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06
I thought women naturally loves children and tender with them?

Unless off course the children aren't theirs

Saw the videos on SS and I couldn't watch further.

The poor girl is currently in the hospital and Soludo has taken over the case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ipobarecriminals: 8:05pm On Feb 06
hammer567:

DIRT AFOONJA
undecided undecided cool
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06
CHRISTFUCKER:
She did nothing wrong

She was just doing some inspection, most girls are way ward nowadays

You must be insane
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by kernniejay(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06
hammer567:

U WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

HOLD IGBO AND BIAFRA TIGHT, SOON, U WILL RUN HELTSKELTER IN THAT YOUR SW ZONE.

THAT IS IF YOU NOP RUN LEAVE AM SEF.
Stop sobbing and direct your grievance to Nnamdi Azikiwe for joining forces with Ahmadu Bello and kicking against inclusion of secession clause in the 1963 constitution. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by hammer567: 8:07pm On Feb 06
kernniejay:
Stop sobbing and direct your grievance to Nnamdi Azikiwe for joining forces with Ahmadu Bello and kicking against inclusion of secession clause in the 1963 constitution. Case closed.

AMALGAMATION WAS FOR 100 YEARS, THIS UNION HAVE EXPIRED. 1914-2014

TIME TO GO AND ANSWER YOUR FATHER NAME.

LEAVE THE IGBO MAN, SO THE IGBO MAN CAN LEAVE YOU.

WE WANT TO GO AND BUILD OUR NATION.

WE WANT OUT.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06
If it is a male that did this he will be fished out of his hiding place and arrested and listed among the State sex offender list. Why females that do this won't be included in sex offenders list is what I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by LordIsaac(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06
“Lover of God!” I pray Jesus does not come to the world now, until another kind of revival that can cause true conversion in Nigeria happens to us (Amen).
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Hezmatosky: 8:11pm On Feb 06
Her church will deny her sharp sharp lipsrsealed
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by steeltrust: 8:11pm On Feb 06
I’m not tribalistic cause I’ve always been a big supporter of the Igbo tribe but this maltreatment of housekeeper
Sisters or brothers children always come from the Igbo women and it becoming a trend

If Igbo women can’t take other peoples children as theirs then they should live people children alone

How do you even tell a ten year old to bath an eight year old

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Matrix137(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06
Wickedness personified. Soo evil
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by MamaletASO: 8:15pm On Feb 06
Picture evidence pls
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by hammer567: 8:15pm On Feb 06
cococandy:
My God. What kind of wickedness is this?

She doesn’t deserve to live.

YEAH, BAD HUMANS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WORLD.

NOT MEN! NOT WOMEN!
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by hammer567: 8:17pm On Feb 06
BIAFRA CAN BEST BE COMPARED TO CHINA.

ANY NONSENSE, U DIE.

DIEING IS VERY NORMAL.

NO BE SAY ENJOYMENT NO GO DEY, BUT WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CRIMINALS AND THOSE WHO HARM OTHERS.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by AliEzeOlu: 8:22pm On Feb 06
FuglyGurl:

https://fij.ng/article/anambra-lawyer-inserts-hot-knife-into-housekeepers-private-part-as-punishment/

Before clicking the link, I knew it must be a woman doing this to her gender... And my guess was right.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by hammer567: 8:23pm On Feb 06
NIGERIA TOLERATE AND ENCOURAGE EVIL.

THAT IS Y, ORDINARY UNIVERSITY, INSTEAD OF LEARNING, INVENTING, CREATING, DEVELOPING, THEY ARE FORMING CULT TO MURDER FELLOW STUDENT.

SO, PARENT PAY SCHOOL FEES AND ADMISSION FEE FOR THEIR CHILD TO BE MURDERED IN SCHOOL AND THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO YOU PEOPLE.

NO ROOM FOR THAT IN BIAFRA.

WE WILL GO DOOR TO DOOR AND CLASS TO CLASS, EXECUTING THE CULTIST IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, SO THEY KNOW WHERE THEM DEY.

AND THE KIND PEOPLE HERE.

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by israelmao(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06
She should warming up for long jail term.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Eagle360(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06
She must be a angry witch
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Osimhen19: 8:32pm On Feb 06
This is dehumanizing.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Rostikol: 8:33pm On Feb 06
Elsueno:
What's with alot of S.E women & torturing young house helps?

U go cry pikin child from village & dey beat am like some donkey. da fuvk is wrong with these women

My mum is Igbo, and she was like that.

She caught the house help in my room back in the day.

She took her into her room and beat the crap out of her.

She was blaming her for wanting to seduce me!

But I was the one that invited the young girl into my room.

I was sad for the babe, but what could I do?

We were just kids, and we were all scared of her raging anger.

Igbo women are a disgrace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Emman08: 8:33pm On Feb 06
What kind of sadistic wickedness is this?? Jeez
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by WesKiz: 8:34pm On Feb 06
This comment section supposed dey allow audio or voice message

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by kernniejay(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06
hammer567:

AMALGAMATION WAS FOR 100 YEARS, THIS UNION HAVE EXPIRED. 1914-2014

TIME TO GO AND ANSWER YOUR FATHER NAME.

LEAVE THE IGBO MAN, SO THE IGBO MAN CAN LEAVE YOU.

WE WANT TO GO AND BUILD OUR NATION.

WE WANT OUT.
Where is the amalgamation agreement terms written? Anyway, everybody will go his separate way one day.

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ariesbull: 8:39pm On Feb 06
JohnAOne:
HA!!! 🙆🏾

WICKEDNESS!

Igbo women and maltreating underaged house helps...

Na wa ooh!

...Igbo women are becoming angry
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by tallfish145(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ShangTsung000: 8:40pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
Post her pictures na, all this news without pics dey vex me, so we fit dash her 500 anywhere we see her, 9ja or yankee

IYOO...

You dey use free mode?
Nairaland no geh free mode naa.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Sctests: 8:44pm On Feb 06
I thought she claimed that she will do whatever she likes as a lawyer. Why is she on the run then?
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by izubext007: 8:45pm On Feb 06
Somebody who said she has influence as a lawyer is on the run
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Gbatse: 8:54pm On Feb 06
She bought the Law Certificate otherwise she's supposed to have known what the laws of the land will do to he her. Her Certificate should be withdrawn by the University that graduated her. More so, the NBA should withdraw her license for putting them to shame.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Crowntop94: 8:54pm On Feb 06
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Elev82014: 8:55pm On Feb 06
Why is it that all these perceived well-to-do married women, especially Igbo women, who have housemaids are so mean and downright wicked towards them? The women are so evil and inhumane in their treatment of these housemaids who are, for the most part, minors under the age of 10 and no more than 15. It's a sad situation how society has allowed child abuse to keep going on without consequences to the perpetrators. In civil societies, that care about the welfare of their children, the perpetrators of such abuse will find themselves in trouble. But that seems to not be the case in Nigeria. These glorified prostitutes as a result of their connections or positions in society get away with these despicable acts. The parents of these minors should share in the blame as well because no reasonable parent should allow his/her minor child to go and become a slave to these no-good women of easy virtue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.