Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,641 members, 7,840,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam (180 Views)

CBN Sacks 200 More Staff / Civil Defence Hnd Personnels Impeded From Writing Promotion Exams Since 2012 / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by jechona(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06
My neighbour who works with NECO came home some days ago frauning seriously, when I approached her on what the matter was, she told me that they were to write promotion exams in their office this February, after weeks of spending time and data on online lectures the list of staff to write the exams was published containing majorly northerners, westerners and little of other areas but, the igbos were omitted from the list.

I have been contemplating why such level of tribalism should be in a federal establishment.

Please, is there any other person from the east working with NECO to confirm this?
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by thesicilian: 10:04pm On Feb 06
jechona:
My neighbour who works with NECO came home some days ago frauning seriously, when I approached her on what the matter was, she told me that they were to write promotion exams in their office this February, after weeks of spending time and data on online lectures the list of staff to write the exams was published containing majorly northerners, westerners and little of other areas but, the igbos were omitted from the list.

I have been contemplating why such level of tribalism should be in a federal establishment.

Please, is there any other person from the east working with NECO to confirm this?
If there's going to be another civil war, it will likely start on Nairaland due to a sensational post by a novice to chase clout

2 Likes

Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by Obiedun(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06
Always playing victim mentality
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by jechona(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06
Obiedun:
Always playing victim mentality

Unfortunately for you, am not an Igbo man. I can't support evil because it does not affect me. This is one this that is killing this country.
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by ILoveNG: 11:02pm On Feb 06
You checked the list and the only thing you could see were tribes ?
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by Exousiang01(m): 3:39am On Feb 07
You came here to create a thread on account of what the man told you, you didn't confirm or try to do any findings.
You are one of the problems we have in this country.
That said: It is really sad that the Igbo playing the victim card has gone so far that even when they are truly victims no one takes them serious again coupled with their loud mouth, its even possible your friend was bragging in the office about how he would rule then, same way they bragged about how they would rule yorubas right here in Lagos.
Unfortunately this might be true, but an Igbo man's word doesn't hold water #UnapologeticallySpeaking
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by Obiedun(m): 6:26am On Feb 07
jechona:

Unfortunately for you, am not an Igbo man. I can't support evil because it does not affect me. This is one this that is killing this country.
That is your business. Continue to deny your tribe. You people are always fond of denying your tribe on nairaland. You posted fake news here and there then claim wrong identify. Shame!
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by OKUCHI11(m): 6:30am On Feb 07
South easterner are very fond of hurling insulting words on Nigeria... If you think I'm lying check any sociopolitical forum on social media and see it for yourself...

I once asked one Igbo person who called Nigeria a
a 'zoo...'
That "what is the name of the country in your travelling documents"

I then told her that if Nigeria is a zoo...it means all her relatives that are still in Nigeria are all animals... That's because ANIMALS ARE KEPT IN THE ZOO...

she continued the insult anyway...
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by jechona(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07
Exousiang01:
You came here to create a thread on account of what the man told you, you didn't confirm or try to do any findings.
You are one of the problems we have in this country.
That said: It is really sad that the Igbo playing the victim card has gone so far that even when they are truly victims no one takes them serious again coupled with their loud mouth, its even possible your friend was bragging in the office about how he would rule then, same way they bragged about how they would rule yorubas right here in Lagos.
Unfortunately this might be true, but an Igbo man's word doesn't hold water #UnapologeticallySpeaking

You spoke well but, I wish we could keep this tribalism and victim matter aside and face the reality before us.

1 Like

Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by jechona(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07
Obiedun:
That is your business. Continue to deny your tribe. You people are always fond of denying your tribe on nairaland. You posted fake news here and there then claim wrong identify. Shame!

It's unfortunate that as educated as you are, you are doing what you accuse others of doing.

I thought you will make findings first and deal with facts, rather the opposite is the case. I feel very sorry for Nigeria with the mentality of the people in it.
Re: Neco Deprives Igbo Staff From Writing Promotion Exam by jechona(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07
ILoveNG:
You checked the list and the only thing you could see were tribes ?

You can crucify me for attempting to make findings on the matter but, note that we don't have different price of fuel for different tribes in the market.

Choose between keeping tribalism aside and build a better Nigeria and wallowing yourself with tribalism and kill Nigeria.

The choice is yours.

(1) (Reply)

What You Face / Email Marketing Basics For Newbies / How You Can Earn In Dollars On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.