Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23048 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 10:11am On Feb 07
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by VinnyBaba: 10:16am On Feb 07
Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by EreluRoz: 10:19am On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Cassandraloius: 10:21am On Feb 07
Just relax your mind, what will be will be.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by VinnyBaba: 10:24am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country

If we don't play well, they will win.

Football Teams don't win by Wishing Thinking from their Fans!

The coach and players must do their job. smiley

I know you are not a Football fan but our Super eagles play too defensively.
They score one Goal and start defending while allowing the opponents to harass them. undecided

Against South Africa, this tactic can Backfire! sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Feb 07
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by SoNature(m): 10:25am On Feb 07
When I was still watching Nigérian games with emotions, I feared those North Africans than any country in SubSahara Africa. We struggled to understand their fast game. For me, you shouldn't worry because the Super Eagles are getting better with each game.

By the way, I have learnt to stop watching Super Eagles football with emotions. If you take a cue from me, it will save you a lot of headache because football is a game - you cannot win all the time. Super Eagles should beat them in 90 minutes. If not, the outcome may not be good.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by VinnyBaba: 10:28am On Feb 07
SoNature:
When I was still watching Nigérian games with emotions, I feared those North Africans than any country in SubSahara Africa. For me, you shouldn't worry because the Super Eagles are getting better with each game.

By the way, I have learnt to stop watching Super Eagles football with emotions. If you take a cue from me, it will save you a lot of headache because football is a game - you cannot win all the time.

Very correct. 👍

North African teams are clinical once they enter ur box 18.

We are quite lucky Morrocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt have all exited the tournament. 🙂

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 10:31am On Feb 07
SoNature:
When I was still watching Nigérian games with emotions, I feared those North Africans than any country in SubSahara Africa. We struggled to understand their fast game. For me, you shouldn't worry because the Super Eagles are getting better with each game.

By the way, I have learnt to stop watching Super Eagles football with emotions. If you take a cue from me, it will save you a lot of headache because football is a game - you cannot win all the time. Super Eagles should beat them in 90 minutes. If not, the outcome may not be good.
I don’t even watch at all talk more of with emotions, I can’t seem to do away with emotion, ha I’m scared

16 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Mirasteel: 10:50am On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.
Super Eagles are coming home if they take Bafana Bafana for granted.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Feb 07
Mirasteel:
Super Eagles are coming home if they take Bafana Bafana for granted.
Lol, they shouldn’t take them for granted oo abeg

7 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by chiiraq802(m): 10:59am On Feb 07
Fear not!!!
What must be must be.

7 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AsianTotal: 11:02am On Feb 07
Anybody Can Beat Nigeria, But Not South Africa.
South Africa!! God Forbid.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by stacyadams: 1:01pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

Naija no Sabi play ball..take ur mind off it.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by RickyJesus: 1:05pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

I no wan hear anything Iwobi, make Yusuf play the coward the position.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by RickyJesus: 1:08pm On Feb 07
SoNature:

Don't be a coward because you are scared of heartbreak, how you wan take enjoy the match self. Highest they loss and some people would cry openly while others in their heart. It's part of what makes the game great.

Oga watch the match with your full chest regardless of the outcome and enjoy the thrill, don't be bitch.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by VinnyBaba: 1:10pm On Feb 07
RickyJesus:

I no wan hear anything Iwobi, make Yusuf play the coward the position.

Iwobi is the ONLY attacking midfielder we have in this Super eagles.
The boy has penetrative Passes, only that he lacks confidence in the competition. sad

The likes of Frank Onyeka, Yusuf and co contribute Nothing attack wise. undecided

We must play 90mins Attacking football if we want to win South Africa! smiley

8 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07
stacyadams:

Naija no Sabi play ball..take ur mind off it.
I can’t take it off when it is SA, I hate them
In terms s of football, it won’t feel so concerning if it were another country but you see Ghana and SA I don’t know why I hate them so much in terms of football

5 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by RickyJesus: 1:18pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Iwobi is the ONLY attacking midfielder we have in this Super eagles.
The boy has penetrative Passes, only that he lacks confidence in the competition. sad

The likes of Frank Onyeka, Yusuf and co contribute Nothing attack wise. undecided

We must play 90mins Attacking football if we want to win South Africa! smiley
I hope to see those penetrative Passes today cheesy grin

I haven't really been enjoying his play from the previous matches.

6 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by rantingpigs: 1:21pm On Feb 07
If they win match ..

fuel will be #87 per liter?

Abeg look for something else to say..

Who match help...Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
If they win match ..

fuel will be #87 per liter?

Abeg look for something else to say..

Who match help...Nonsense
Whatever you are going through doesn’t change the feelings of others. No one aside the people in charge owe you a reduced petrol price, people don’t have to seek your approval before discussing what matters to them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by rantingpigs: 1:29pm On Feb 07
Guy rest abeg...

I am not in the mood for worthless english rants.

Fuel is #87 per liter abi?

Nonsense..

AlexBells:

Whatever you are going through doesn’t change the feelings of others. No one aside the people in charge owe you a reduced petrol price, people don’t have to seek your approval before discussing what matters to them

2 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Tjra: 1:32pm On Feb 07
I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

This got me grin

3 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
Guy rest abeg...

I am not in the mood for worthless english rants.

Fuel is #87 per liter abi?

Nonsense..

How is that my business, don’t you know the aso rock address, why rant on my post. So if petrol is not #87 I should not discuss football?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by rantingpigs: 1:38pm On Feb 07
Is this the sports section?

Respect ya sef...Nonsense angry

AlexBells:

How is that my business, don’t you know the aso rock address, why rant on my post. So if petrol is not #87 I should not discuss football?

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
Is this the sports section?

Respect ya sef...Nonsense angry

So the National team isn’t politics enough but the president and several presidential candidates are watching it. Football is more than a sport

3 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by rantingpigs: 1:47pm On Feb 07
Nonsense... angry

AlexBells:

So the National team isn’t politics enough but the president and several presidential candidates are watching it. Football is more than a sport
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
Nonsense... angry

You are here venting your rabid anger on me go tell them you didn’t see me. You no vote for me abeg, no be me or super eagles cause hardship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by tunwumi: 3:32pm On Feb 07
Kk
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by victorazy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07
The winner carry the cup
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by bouncin04(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07
Or am I the one with the problem ? Why will someone who is in their right mind hate Lionel Messi even passionately .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Moromoro(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07
Drink a lot of water and rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.