Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles (20851 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by chisomkachy: 2:21pm On Feb 07
BREAKING: APC Governors Forum donates N200m to Super Eagles players ahead of their semi-final match against South Africa at the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VA6u3xNoCb4XPAhVNLpZeQ75RujeXf6m2NQ4XPBnXkMmYhYepWsj43BnkvWxYb6Jl&id=100054523613443&mibextid=Nif5oz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Arobaga: 2:21pm On Feb 07
Misplaced priorities

Governors owing pensions and salaries

Gifting N200 million to already made millionaires

While their party members are shouting Ebi pawa ooo up and down

260 Likes 23 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Fineman2: 2:23pm On Feb 07
Good, it will boost their morale

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Ibaaboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07
Morale ke

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Ginik: 2:32pm On Feb 07
The guys are already there to make their footballing career proud.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by nelronaldo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07
Lol

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07
Have they paid salaries including minimum wage to their workers?!!

I hope none of their states is among those protesting suffering and hunger?!!

Eye service is bad enough, but using scarce resources or state funds to show off is the height of stupidity and insensitivity.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Brendaniel: 2:41pm On Feb 07
And their Nairaland members are still on 30k working for the past 8 years with over 1000% inflation since they started...

So it actually pays not to support APC

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by CoronaVirusPro: 2:41pm On Feb 07
God bless APC!

What a patriotic gesture!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by phonny22: 2:41pm On Feb 07
How much did they donate to the hardship going on in Nigeria especially food?
Bunch of Hypocrites

41 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by FamTomx2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07
shocked
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by onomej4u1: 2:41pm On Feb 07
audio donations. promise and fail government

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Elgorny(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07
Q
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Olarewaju89: 2:42pm On Feb 07
undecided
Inconsequential

You wear high waist trouser during pregnancy and you're asking why your baby's head looks like frying pan. You're not okay at all tongue

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
Donating to few that are already millionaires and billionaires in naira, leaving millions crying for food is that the priority? How can they just put hand in state money ( public) food for whatever they wish

I hate IPOB but look at the country aren't they right it is a zoo? This Governors cannot drop to rescue kidnapped victims or victims of fire or other distasters.

10 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by CAPTIVATOR: 2:42pm On Feb 07
Angelfrost:
Have they paid salaries including minimum wage to their workers?!!

I hope none of their states is among those protesting suffering and hunger?!!

Good questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Dubetex96(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
looted funds

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Bekermann(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
Misplaced priorities. The Super Eagles will earn more from CAF after winning the trophy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by viqSmallz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
This is frivolous to say the least. Leaders spending money without caution.

Besides, 200M is averagely a footballer's weekly salary. So who are they trying to motivate or impress.

You all have poor people around you, but chose to move funny for optics.

Terrible leaders.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Manny21: 2:42pm On Feb 07
Pere
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by broadman20: 2:42pm On Feb 07
To do what if I may ask?

This is the governors whose statea are crying of hunger.

This people are stupid sincerely speaking.

12 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by Blackestjunior(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
Bleep

Why donating money to people who are already very very rich

Why not donate it to the poor massess who are in abject poverty, who can't afford 2 meals in a day.

12 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by chieveboy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07
No now
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by omoiyalayi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
Good one

It will boost their moral

I expect other money bags Nigerian to do same

Dangote, Ote$, Adebuga & co

Super eagles all the way

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by nony43(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
B
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by KingDash09(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
But people dey hungry
Abeg see country
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by ksam(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
They should not get them distracted please, they don't need their blood money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by bouncin04(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
I like Super eagles o , I like make dem win , but donating N200m to them , for me na misplaced priority sha , I mean this fund can boost 400 small businesses out there investing 500k on each . Mad o

7 Likes

Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by SmartyPants(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
Totally wrong timing.

Not when people in their States are crying of hunger.
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by maxiart2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
So money dey this country o? shocked shocked
Re: AFCON: APC Governors Donate N200M To Super Eagles by stano2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07
I hope they paid it right away.
I no trust anything APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles / Okowa Receives Super Eagles On First International Flight To Asaba / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.