Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? (14249 Views)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by tfelicityk(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09
It is very very annoying...

The transporters should be collecting dollar equivalent then...

I don't know why we Nigerians are so wicked...

The gas that is gotten in Nigeria is being sold in dollars.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Bluearrow: 2:19pm On Feb 09
MrBroke:
When I hear say bag of cement na 9k omo I just forget the building plan I be get. Make the land just dey abeg
This is bad!
Last I heard was 7k
Removing fuel subsidy is the greatest undoing of this govt. The Nation wasn't ripe for such decision. And the effect is what is ruining the economy.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by robinso01(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09
ericmor:

People have not started using that. Wait let it get rampart and see how the price will sky rocket. Dis is Nigeria

Already skyrocketing. A bag goes for #3500 before, it's now around #6000.
I think the problem with this country is individuals, the moment people start asking about some goods ,sellers start hiking the price ,even when the price doesn't change from manufacturer.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by brightovio007(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09
Benin is 1400
Asaba 1450
Abraka 1500

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by AbuAeesha: 2:22pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:
It seems I'm now in the country I don't know. A kg of gas for N1300?

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

How do I survive in this kind of economy?
if you are close to abuja,just enter BREKETE RADIO! and explain to them.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by blazepascal(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09
All those people that voted tinubu can you now see what you have done..rubbish
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Chickensoup: 2:35pm On Feb 09
latiephwald:
Keep lamenting. Better make we fight for dissolution of Nigeria make everybody start afresh.
They go talk say na IPOB you be so leave them. Nnamdi Kanu was warning Nigerians but now is he public enemy number 1. Tinubu never finished 1year people are complaining.

All of us go chop this crisis together.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09
RepoMan007:
Na so we see am o. Gas that God put generously in the ground.
At this rate landlords may start putting central charcoal stove in compound to assist tenants.

Up master strategist 😃
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Love800(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09
Which stove uses waste oil to cook?
Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Kinzo0917(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

Contact ordinary president of human rights radio 📻 Abuja

They will fight you. And ur money 💰 will be recovered

Download brekete connect and share your story to ordinary president
Or send only whatsapp message to 09030000441 if 090 don't go, try 08030000441. I repeat 🔁 just whatsapp messages o. Dont call 📱 becos it won't be picked

You can watch brekete on youtube, facebook, tiktok etc
They are also on startimes. Program starts from 7:30am to 10am Mondays to Saturday's

Took my time to type this becos I want you to get justice
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09
Leaked Memo Shows Tinubu Approved N500Million For Inauguration Of New National Minimum Wage Committee, From SGF’s N1Billion Request

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by porthouse7(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

na mummu you be , the most expensive location for gas is k per kg, here in most part of Lagos na 850, or u just an obidense
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Coolmagy: 3:31pm On Feb 09
Until when all religious leaders start feeling the pains of the masses that things will change in this country. Let everyone stops going to church and mosque. The religious leaders will know there is real problem. But since they are not affected nothing will change.
Just imagine if all RCCG,WINNERS,NASFAT,AHMADIYYA e t.c members comes out to protest on the street things will definitely change.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ogawisdom(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09
Nigerians are something else. You push them to the wall & get no reaction except ranting on social media.

It will keep increasing until we protest.

Fuel normally should be 1300 now if not for secret subsidy
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Emekayoung(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09
Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong
Please where can i get fuel saver for cars,and if you have the picture can you drop it here so we can use it as sample when searching for it please. Tinubu has finished this country wey we dey manage before.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09
It will get to 1k5. grin
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Philipgarza31: 4:22pm On Feb 09
Where are the tinubu supporters who said that market forces with drive down the prices of fuel and gas down to N150? What pains me most is that these people making over 220m people suffer are not even up to 400 in total. A single person just wipe off money meant for a a whole state and everyone knows who he or she is but instead of face them, we resort to tribal hate and throwing tantrums. God help us pls

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ggenius77(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09
grin
Getrich47:
You need to be arrested for trying to undermine this government grin angry grin
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Tissyjay(f): 4:38pm On Feb 09
porthouse7:
na mummu you be , the most expensive location for gas is k per kg, here in most part of Lagos na 850, or u just an obidense

What part of Lagos if I may ask?
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 4:42pm On Feb 09
porthouse7:

U dey talk nonsense. May be na u dey produce the one you are buying N850.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 4:54pm On Feb 09
Kinzo0917:

Contact ordinary president of human rights radio 📻 Abuja

They will fight you. And ur money 💰 will be recovered

Download brekete connect and share your story to ordinary president
Or send only whatsapp message to 09030000441 if 090 don't go, try 08030000441. I repeat 🔁 just whatsapp messages o. Dont call 📱 becos it won't be picked

You can watch brekete on youtube, facebook, tiktok etc
They are also on startimes. Program starts from 7:30am to 10am Mondays to Saturday's

Took my time to type this becos I want you to get justice

Alright. Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 4:55pm On Feb 09
MEEVEET:

Stop shouting

E never reach to shout?
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by porthouse7(f): 4:58pm On Feb 09
Standstrong:

U dey talk nonsense. May be na u dey produce the one you are buying N850.
come surulere
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 4:59pm On Feb 09
Sicklebear28:

I bought 1kg for #1400. We will teach Obi a lesson

Indeed. Obi is not affected in anyway at all. He's currently globetrotting and enjoying the best of life while we who couldn't use our heads properly to vote are dying of hunger. Sad.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by chima47(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09
We are moving higher.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Tover: 5:20pm On Feb 09
latiephwald:
Keep lamenting. Better make we fight for dissolution of Nigeria make everybody start afresh.

Bro U see my mind ...I don't think this country can Eva b fixed .. ppl are crying inside
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ericmor: 5:32pm On Feb 09
robinso01:

Already skyrocketing. A bag goes for #3500 before, it's now around #6000.
I think the problem with this country is individuals, the moment people start asking about some goods ,sellers start hiking the price ,even when the price doesn't change from manufacturer.

Can you imagine that
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Okeatu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09
Let me ask this question pls......Does it mean this man doesn't read newspapers? Does it mean people around him do not tell him what's going on? Does it mean Seyi tinubu doesn't read too? This is worrisome.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by ucybaby(f): 6:34pm On Feb 09
[b][/b]
cjudy:

Will Fulani herdsmen allow the Plantain to grow? They play. You think Charcoal will be cheap
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by KBlackLegal: 6:42pm On Feb 09
Consult a lawyer, National Industrial Court will get him back to his senses.
Standstrong:

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by sweetkev(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09
Philipgarza31:
Where are the tinubu supporters who said that market forces with drive down the prices of fuel and gas down to N150? What pains me most is that these people making over 220m people suffer are not even up to 400 in total. A single person just wipe off money meant for a a whole state and everyone knows who he or she is but instead of face them, we resort to tribal hate and throwing tantrums. God help us pls
The country is cursed. The suffering is not ending soon.
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by clockwisereport: 8:33pm On Feb 09
MrBroke:
When I hear say bag of cement na 9k omo I just forget the building plan I be get. Make the land just dey abeg
if u have the money, start building it now. Anywhere the money reach, you rest and continue when you have money. By this time next year, the cost of one bag fit reach 15k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Food Tastes Funny - Please Advise / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria / Reduce Rice Consumption To Once A Week, Director Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.