Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Please I Need Honest Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Honest Advice (157 Views)

Who Has Used This Site Before Flaxx.co I Need Honest Review / Need Honest Guide On How To Export Small Food Items Abroad By Post / Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Honest Advice by lonikit: 11:48am On Feb 08
Is engine oil business profitable in Nigeria. I am based in Ekiti. Somebody advised me to do it. But I need more advice. The person said I will buy the drum and get empty coke bottles to be selling. He said I can make more than 50k on a drum. I am a graduate that have not secured any job apart from private school teaching jobs since graduation. Please advise me honestly. Is oil business profitable. Some body is planing to help me with a million naira. Please be sincere with me on your advice.

Mod please help me

Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by dawnomike(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08
lonikit:
Is engine oil business profitable in Nigeria. I am based in Ekiti. Somebody advised me to do it. But I need more advice. The person said I will buy the drum and get empty coke bottles to be selling. He said I can make more than 50k on a drum. I am a graduate that have not secured any job apart from private school teaching jobs since graduation. Please advise me honestly. Is oil business profitable. Some body is planing to help me with a million naira. Please be sincere with me on your advice.

Mod please help me
If you have a million naira, engine oil business should not be your way
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by lonikit: 12:47pm On Feb 08
dawnomike:
If you have a million naira, engine oil business should not be your way

Then suggest something better na
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by stocktaker: 3:34pm On Feb 08
It is good if you have a good location like bus stop, motor park with proximity to mechanic work shop
Pls do Ur research very well before you jump into it
U can try it with less than 50k if it turns out profitable then you can invest more imoney into iit

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by Cassandraloius: 7:32am On Feb 09
It sells, your location matters too.
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by Derende(m): 7:42am On Feb 09
There is no business that is not profitable, it all boils down to the location.
Engine oil business is a profitable business only in the long run. If you don't have any other areas where you can be getting financial support in helping yourself it will be very difficult to break even cos of the profit margin. That is the area location matters, because if you are getting lot of customers who patronize it will be far better than been in a location where you cant even make up to 2000 profit a day .
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by lonikit: 7:49am On Feb 09
stocktaker:
It is good if you have a good location like bus stop, motor park with proximity to mechanic work shop
Pls do Ur research very well before you jump into it
U can try it with less than 50k if it turns out profitable then you can invest more imoney into iit

Thank you so much
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by lonikit: 7:50am On Feb 09
Cassandraloius:
It sells, your location matters too.
Ok sir. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by lonikit: 7:50am On Feb 09
Derende:
There is no business that is not profitable, it all boils down to the location.
Engine oil business is a profitable business only in the long run. If you don't have any other areas where you can be getting financial support in helping yourself it will be very difficult to break even cos of the profit margin. That is the area location matters, because if you are getting lot of customers who patronize it will be far better than been in a location where you cant even make up to 2000 profit a day .

I am grateful. Thanks for your input.
Re: Please I Need Honest Advice by Bigkoko: 7:56am On Feb 09
If you can honestly answer this question, then you have the answer you need.

If you want to start a buying and selling business, who do you consult?
1. Aboki & ibo boys who run similar hustle.
2. Anonymous, random source online.
3. Class room professors

lonikit:

Mod please help me

(1) (Reply)

2 Million Naira / What's Your Experience With Qnet? / Steve Mnuchin Wants To Buy Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.