Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Address On Fertilizer Application By Farmer_lawal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Address On Fertilizer Application By Farmer_lawal (138 Views)

How To Apply And Use The Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer - Application Of Super Gro / Precautions Of Fertilizer Application / Farmers Pleaseeee Assist Me With Fertilizer Application On My Backyard Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Address On Fertilizer Application By Farmer_lawal by Damil4real(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08
I saw this picture somewhere online earlier this week and the caption the poster attached to it really amused me. Anyways, that is not the point.

Fertilizer application is a crucial step in ensuring healthy crops, whether using organic or inorganic methods. Farmers must possess a basic understanding of this delicate process to avoid any pitfalls.

Overusing or applying fertilizers inappropriately can result in crop burn and even fertilizer poisoning, which can have severe consequences on our health when affected crops are consumed.

It is necessary for farmers to educate themselves on fertilizer application by referring to the fertilizer label or seeking advice from experienced fellow farmers.

In future discussions, I will be talking more about organic and inorganic fertilizers and their proper application techniques.

Always remember that as a farmer, your objective extends beyond simply feeding the nation; it includes delivering high-quality, nourishing, and safe food crops.

Thank you

©Farmer_Lawal

P.S: The picture attached display inappropriate fertilizer application.

Re: Address On Fertilizer Application By Farmer_lawal by Ssathugit: 3:23am On Feb 17
Hi. Our non-business company is looking for reliable suppliers of chemicals, natural products for agricultural industry. We are interested in quality products and reliable partners. Can anyone recommend proven companies with global experience?
Re: Address On Fertilizer Application By Farmer_lawal by Heyllle(m): 12:42am On Feb 18
Hi. One proven option is My3BSC, specializing in supplying chemicals, natural products and APIs to the agricultural industry. We recently partnered with them and were pleased with the quality of their products and professionalism of their service. If you would like to learn more about their services and contact their customer service team, please follow this link: https://my3bsc.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html . I'm sure it will help your company find reliable partners!

(1) (Reply)

Relief As Life Giver Foundation Introduces Urine Fertilizer To Anambra Farmers / Doussie, Mussivi, Kosso / Mushroom Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.