Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa (17786 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Ashawokobokobo: 9:06am On Feb 09
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o
This one way people dey die like this
Nah to take amlodipine few hours to the match be that o

You don take style market una poison.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by essentialone(m): 9:26am On Feb 09
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:26am On Feb 09
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o

Some of una dey crase ooo cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Trustmea: 9:27am On Feb 09
Iberibe ajoka wtf die because of what exactly? Some people need brain surgery aswear mtcheew
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:29am On Feb 09
geoworldedu:

Na wa o. Cemetery is not far from his house sef. RIP to the dead. Pls celebrate the wins in a moderate way o. I can't even get drunk celebrating Nigeria winning the world cup not to talk of qualifying to the AFCON final.

People are always going to be different from you. They will always do things differently and see things differently too.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by fennels007(m): 9:32am On Feb 09
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Komu1048(m): 9:33am On Feb 09
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/09/one-dies-in-kogi-celebrating-super-eagles-victory-against-south-africa/

It’s such a sad event, me n d guy nearly fought over the match that day. Inside d bar we were watching the match he was just blaming our players wc doesn’t go well with me. I tried to call him down but he was just expecting magic. I later heard he died, so sad such a handsome n promising guy
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by GrifindorHouse(m): 10:56am On Feb 09
Hopium:
It's like the media is cooking up stories at this point.

Omo!! I can't even believe what I'm seeing here, why dem dey lie against the dead? My guy wasn't even riding with anyone, he was riding alone, heading home that nite. Now i see why the government is clamouring for social media regulation.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by geoworldedu: 12:19pm On Feb 09
FunkyAlhaji2015:

People are always going to be different from you. They will always do things differently and see things differently too.
Maybe I'm strange sha, but if I win a billion naira today, people will hardly know and I'm sure not going to throw party for it. I will jejely start my businesses which I have been planning for ages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Babsolala: 12:50pm On Feb 09
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o

Did you read the post at all?
"they drove against traffic, leading to the death of Lukman who was carried behind..."

He did not die of high blood pressure.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Omihanifa: 1:24pm On Feb 09
Babsolala:

Did you read the post at all?
"they drove against traffic, leading to the death of Lukman who was carried behind..."

He did not die of high blood pressure.

Am talking of the ones before this incident.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by bluefilm: 5:28pm On Feb 09
I can't believe some people still like the National Team like that
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Benbisco(f): 6:33pm On Feb 09
seunlayi:
Pathetic .

Over 5 dead due to the heat from the game. Well, this is not a new thing because am sure many Nigerian fans have died while watching our team played. I can remember the saddness of many when we watched the defeat of Nigeria by Italy @USA 94 world cup at Trenchard Hall, our defeat by Cameroun in several finals, and many over celebrating after victories have rushed to early grave. Only that communication is facilitating more people to watch a game at the same time these days and allowing the spread of news like this.

If you know you gat no strong heart, avoid watching your national team play. National team is different from club football if you don't know name you know it better ask GK Stanley Nwabali, some players and coaches why they always looked away from the game when they're teams are playing penalty kicks AND CELEBRATE MODERATELY

USA 94, Nigeria VS Italy wey Nigeria was winning Italy 1:0, less than 5mins to full time Italy equalized. Before you say Jack Robinson, they scored a second goal and that was it for Nigeria, their very first match after the group stages.

I never forget am yet.

1 Like

Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by FoggedBrain: 3:17am On Feb 10
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o

Wetin e dey work for? grin
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by cardoctor(m): 9:38am On Feb 10
Hmmm. Another one. The numbers of deaths due to watching of this semi final is staggering. Im sure many will avoid the finals because of this.
Re: One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa by Omihanifa: 10:21am On Feb 10
FoggedBrain:

Wetin e dey work for? grin

Managing blood pressure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win / Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.