Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid (57175 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Juell(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09
Skit
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Beverlyjean(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Oga does that look like a skit to you?

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit

And they invited an interviewer grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by FireUpNow(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09
This is a skit. The car dealer that sold a car of 50m naira to an underage should be arrested. Good mother
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by MrBroke(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09
I want money but there is a certain type of money I don't want no matter how broke I am.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by malvisguy212: 1:09pm On Feb 09
gaby:
Nonsense skits
lolz. they even bring interviewer .
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:09pm On Feb 09
Beverlyjean:

And they invited an interviewer grin

That's how it should be!

It's a lesson for those out there to learn
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by emerged01(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09
gaby:
Nonsense skits
I hate those useless kits mehn. It irritates me like Telemundo.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by ZekeYeager: 1:11pm On Feb 09
Which side is that? You mean the side of beggars, terrorists and poverty?

kestolove95:
The mother cannot be from that side that..
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:11pm On Feb 09
Originality007:

na skit. are u saying the blind date tv crew came with guy or already in the mama house, waiting for the guy to come with benz?

E go shock say na the boy even bring the interviewers come. Those ladies in sex leaked videos with camera showing their faces, I'm sure those ones are also skit?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by iskaya(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09
the boy should tell the mom how he comes about that type of car without doing any work .
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Charlie2020(f): 1:12pm On Feb 09
Jobless kee you there. Digital money is not jobless money
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by reporterspot: 1:12pm On Feb 09
Did deh comprepare with the blogger... Well acted grin
officialwdhtvv:
Moment a terrified mum saw her jobless 17yr old son's N50m Mercedes benz

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWhOFeFsOU

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HqRh4rLko/?igsh=MTR6dTh6MDJ2YzcwNA==
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 1:13pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit

It is a SKIT

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by LajaLaba: 1:13pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Village boy undecided

10 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:14pm On Feb 09
Originality007:

na skit. are u saying the blind date tv crew came with guy or already in the mama house, waiting for the guy to come with benz?

Those boys who commit rituals and slaughters their girlfriends and when being interviewed or caught, I'm sure those ones are also skit?

Make Una try get sense na. Did you even hear the jangons the boy's sister was saying! Do you need a prophet to tell you that one is a Hookup girl? U dey say na skit. That means all those rituals killings na skit too abi?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:14pm On Feb 09
LajaLaba:
Village boy undecided

Seun sissy farano disguy nlfpmod

Do the needful

Rule 2
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:15pm On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

It is a SKIT

Ritual killings they show you on nairaland is also a skit? 🤡
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:16pm On Feb 09
Injustoneweek:
its a pity you cant differentiate between skits and reality.

Its puuuure skits.

Ritual killings wey dem dey show you on nairaland na also skit too?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 1:17pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

E go shock say na the boy even bring the interviewers come. Those ladies in sex leaked videos with camera showing their faces, I'm sure those ones are also skit?

Wetin this one dey talk? Go and deceive your type with your boring skit

6 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by DrAda(f): 1:17pm On Feb 09
I am most certain that I would have lit the car up. Quite terrifying
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09
Scam and arrangee

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by kendrick9(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09
All these mumu skit.
As if to pick 50m easy..
That's why yahoo is now oversaturated with dumb skits like this making every dick and Harry think hitting it big comes easy

5 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Beverlyjean(f): 1:18pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

That's how it should be!

It's a lesson for those out there to learn

So who invited the interviewer grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Lovit(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09
so the boy brought media with microphone and camera to cover the disgrace abi?

Na skit jare!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:19pm On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

Wetin this one dey talk? Go and deceive your type with your boring skit

Ur Moniker shows you're a 🤡. I don't engage kids in conversation
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Nlanalyst: 1:19pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

You are a dull guy.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:19pm On Feb 09
Beverlyjean:

So who invited the interviewer grin

I don't engage your kinds in conversation
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:20pm On Feb 09
Nlanalyst:

You are a dull guy.

How far Seun

Sissy farano disguy nlfpmod justwise

Do the needful
Rule 2
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 1:20pm On Feb 09
Injustoneweek:
this is not a ritual killing, this is a skit.

Use your head, you mean the guy bought the car, the mom started causing scene outside and an "interviewer" came ans started interviewing them?

Use your brain brother.

Ok, those rituals killings on nairaland are all skits too.

This is my last response to you
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Beverlyjean(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

I don't engage your kinds in conversation

In other words, u don't engage with the smart ones in conversations cos it will sure how dull u are

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.