Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid (57178 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by atilla(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09
if this 17 year old boy really made this money from doing yahoo. it shows what he can do if really put in an office and in the right place with the right tools.
the guy needs re orientation and who knows what he can achieve.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by NOwazobia: 1:23pm On Feb 09
Every news is now a skit.

It is getting irritating...

You will hardly see anything original on the Internet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 1:24pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Ur Moniker shows you're a ๐Ÿคก. I don't engage kids in conversation

Yeye blogger. E pain you say, we Don burst your fake video. Hungry blogger. See as you don grow muzzle for head and Neck, as you are trying to defend your fake SKIT grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Tzar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09
If this is true & not a skit, kudos to the mum.
Such people are so scarce in Nigeria now.
To the sister justifying it & saying โ€˜a work is a workโ€™, I hope you wonโ€™t be used for rituals soon.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 1:25pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Ritual killings they show you on nairaland is also a skit? ๐Ÿคก

Your video na skit

4 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by NOwazobia: 1:26pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Oga does that look like a skit to you?

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit
Goodharddick is not mentally hard afterall.

See how dem dey play ping pong for your head.

Their aim have been achieved for the likes of you..

now carry the news go spread for your village. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by seborrhic: 1:28pm On Feb 09
Originality007:
grin grin grin scripted

so wen the guy was coming with d benz, The blind date Tv crew follow him grin grin

Naija bloggers and anything to bring traffic sa
Sense no go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 1:30pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

How far Seu.n

Sissy fara.no disguy nlfpm.od just.wise

Do the needful
Rule 2

Cry cry baby. Na to call Tinubu remain. Carry your yeye skit commot for here grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09
officialwdhtvv:
Moment a terrified mum saw her jobless 17yr old son's N50m Mercedes benz

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWhOFeFsOU

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HqRh4rLko/?igsh=MTR6dTh6MDJ2YzcwNA==
....and they had to call the press and a camera man?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Agunesinjaweola: 1:37pm On Feb 09
Yeye Skit ๐ŸŒž
You have to put reasonable content to trend and not stuff that doesn't make sense.
Few gullible people will be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by seborrhic: 1:39pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

I don't engage your kinds in conversation
You should refund your school fees

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Karlifate: 1:40pm On Feb 09
FireUpNow:
This is a skit. The car dealer that sold a car of 50m naira to an underage should be arrested. Good mother

Why would a businessman/woman that made a legit business transaction be arrested
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by seunjungle1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09
Nollywood displays
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Kaysalas(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09
kestolove95:
The mother cannot be from that side that..
bia nwokem, which side? grin grin
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by godwon01(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09
Ole.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by mozona(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09
My mum will act the same way...

I still remember if I bought anything home for my use, my mother will question me, I will just tell her I bought it #2000 or #3000 whereas I bought it #20000.

I make sure I tell my elder brother the same thing.. Cos she is going to ask him.

Then I am 18 to 20yrs.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Samuelojonla123(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09
Even his slide doesn't suits someone who just purchase a 50m Benz.....so definitely it's a skit.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by gaby(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Oga does that look like a skit to you?

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit

That is why it is always a walk in the park for your politicians to scam you lots with their skit campaigns every time.

It is easy and less expensive to deploy one's brain to think for once in a critical manner and not just to take in and swallow everything thrown at you without any questions.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by gaby(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Those boys who commit rituals and slaughters their girlfriends and when being interviewed or caught, I'm sure those ones are also skit?

Make Una try get sense na. Did you even hear the jangons the boy's sister was saying! Do you need a prophet to tell you that one is a Hookup girl? U dey say na skit. That means all those rituals killings na skit too abi?

Dumb is sure scared of your dumbness.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Successkay12(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09
gaby:
Nonsense skits
U get it
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by DavidEsq(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09
"A work is a work"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ All these gehs no go kee person
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by tfelicityk(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09
Ehya!
The said jobless 17years old boy should have used it to build or buy a house. The mother may have not be terrified...
One man's meat is another man's poison.

To be sincere does this kind of parent still exist...

May God continue to guide us right...
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Jayhome24: 2:15pm On Feb 09
Call efcc for him ma to safe your head orelse na you be next ritual victim.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:15pm On Feb 09
Resetinc:
Haa!!
Arrest him for what?
Last week my cousin hit 820odds all green, he played with 100naira and won about N98k with bonus.
If he had placed 50k on that odds na instant millionaire he for become..

Betting ba??
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Feb 09
The guy is going on a blind date.... is it his sister he came to take out? If it is the first time he's coming home or visiting the mother with the car ... why is Blind Date or a film crew present? If it was the Blind Date's mother .... and the girl the date ....it will make sense .... but this doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Houseontherock1: 2:26pm On Feb 09
Skit
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Resetinc: 2:26pm On Feb 09
IJEYdiamond:

Betting ba??

N100 trade on 820cotes, payout N98k
but
N50k same market wouldโ€™ve been 42milli payout at FT.

If you donโ€™t get it donโ€™t bother quoting meโ€ฆ weโ€™re on different paths ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by chipet67(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09
Skits abeg. . .
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by occfx: 2:28pm On Feb 09
Untainted007:
The mother is taking precautionary moves so she wonโ€™t be used for renewal

Yes... The sister be like she go good for that one since all work na work. The father no no waiting to talk self
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by LajaLaba: 2:28pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Seun sissy farano disguy nlfpmod

Do the needful

Rule 2
Little banter and u are crying to daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Kennitrust(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09
tydi:
Don't be terrified mom pray for your working boy
na dem bi dis

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by dNortherner(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09
Hmm...I knew a boy less than 20 years old who staked five, five thousand each on Sporty Bet aviator and won 3m on the first slot and 17m on the second making 20m plus. Hmm! He staked 100k on each and he won more, now he's having up to 63m on his Sporty Bet account pals. What a lucky moment pals? So its possible for the boy to own that car.
WARNING: Don't try to play it, its dangerous 'cause you might loss everything you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.