Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Keep Upto 10-15 Million Naira With Me And You Wont Feel Disappointed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keep Upto 10-15 Million Naira With Me And You Wont Feel Disappointed (106 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Upto 10-15 Million Naira With Me And You Wont Feel Disappointed by Kimiso(m): 10:46am On Feb 09
I will provide all forms of identity and verification for your satisfaction and to know am serious no interest guaranteed and no charges for keeping your money with me,i offer this service for both parties benefit thank you my sister my brother my mummy and daddy
Re: Keep Upto 10-15 Million Naira With Me And You Wont Feel Disappointed by Omihanifa: 10:57am On Feb 09
When bank dey there
Re: Keep Upto 10-15 Million Naira With Me And You Wont Feel Disappointed by Kimiso(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09
Omihanifa:
When bank dey there
am offering a free service my brother

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Towels For Kids Available / Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale / USD Available For Sale. Up To $2000 @ #1650/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.