Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Urgent Fundraiser: Help Rectify A Fraudulent Business Deal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Fundraiser: Help Rectify A Fraudulent Business Deal (44 Views)

My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This? / Easybuy Fraudulent Business Practice / England Xenophobia: Fundraiser For Crying German Girl Hits £27,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Fundraiser: Help Rectify A Fraudulent Business Deal by authority2345: 12:03pm On Feb 09
Dear Community, I am reaching out to you in a desperate situation that has left me in a state of turmoil and uncertainty. Recently, I was involved in what seemed to be a legitimate business transaction, where I sold two iPhone 12 Pro Max devices to an individual who, unbeknownst to me, turned out to be a fraudster. Despite my best intentions and efforts, the person I dealt with disappeared without a trace, leaving me to face the consequences of their deceitful actions. I have taken all necessary steps to rectify this situation by reporting the incident to the authorities, including the police and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja. However, despite my cooperation and relentless pursuit of justice, I find myself in a precarious position where I am being held responsible for the financial loss incurred by the rightful owner of the money. The individual who was defrauded is now demanding restitution, threatening legal action and even my arrest if I fail to reimburse them the sum of 1.2 million naira, which is the amount they entrusted me with for the purchase of the iPhones. It is important to clarify that I did not benefit from this money personally; rather, I was duped by the fraudulent individual who vanished with it. I am now turning to you, my community, for support in raising the funds needed to fulfill my obligation to the rightful owner and avoid facing dire consequences that I do not deserve. Your generosity and compassion in this difficult time would mean the world to me and would help me regain my peace of mind and reputation. Please consider contributing whatever amount you can spare to help me rectify this unfortunate situation and restore faith in honest business dealings. Your kindness will not go unnoticed, and I am eternally grateful for any assistance you can provide. Thank you for your understanding and support.
My account details below please:
0504050243,samuel, gtbank. Thank you very much, i'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

Explore Walkie Talkie Apps For Instant Connection / Hey Students! � Striving For Perfection In Your Assignments? / Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.