Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Easybuy Fraudulent Business Practice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Easybuy Fraudulent Business Practice (307 Views)

Urgent Fundraiser: Help Rectify A Fraudulent Business Deal / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easybuy Fraudulent Business Practice by Nkarchi: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
I quickly want to go into details because I don't want to bore you with long episode.

I bought a phone with easybuy, made an initial payment and spread the balance payment over 3 months. Every month before payment date, I have to fund the account for them to withdraw.

On the 3rd and final month, I funded the account as usual but they refused to debit me.
They now started to count charges on me on the subsequent days.

They called me and I told them I had funded the account for debit but they claimed their system is down, the days keep running and they keep accruing daily charges on me.

My question is, are there no regulatory bodies checking this? Why is scam just everywhere in this country?
Re: Easybuy Fraudulent Business Practice by Ayomiposi001: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sheybi ṣeun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and co are supposed to move this to front page for wider coverage and audience, but they will not. If it was snake, bbnaija and stuffs, u go don see am for fp since yesterday.

Nonsense and ingredients

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Igbo People Forced To Join Kogi State / 17 Things You Need To Know In The Lekki Massacre Report Submitted By Lagos Panel / Buhari Is Dead -fearless UK Man Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.