Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 (1122 Views)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by AFONAMARO: 5:01pm On Feb 09
Hi guys,

I am in need of a cool vehicle and my budget is 5m. Between the above mentioned cars, which would you advice I go for?

Thanks
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Harmonize234: 6:08pm On Feb 09
I have 2010 camry 4plug, toks going for 6m
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Curious345: 8:12pm On Feb 09
AFONAMARO:
Hi guys,

I am in need of a cool vehicle and my budget is 5m. Between the above mentioned cars, which would you advice I go for?

Thanks
use that money to start farming . Car is a liability

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Dozieson(m): 5:41am On Feb 10
AFONAMARO:
Hi guys,

Thanks

The 4 plugs of both cars are very solid.
The Camry is more executive while the Corolla is more economical

Now depends on what you want
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by AFONAMARO: 7:28am On Feb 10
Dozieson:

The 4 plugs of both cars are very solid.
The Camry is more executive while the Corolla is more economical

Now depends on what you want

Will the budget get me a toks of any of them?

I think I'd go for the Camry
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by AFONAMARO: 7:29am On Feb 10
Curious345:
use that money to start farming . Car is a liability

I am okay with my endeavour that fetched me the money, I just need a means of mobility to assist me

4 Likes

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Curious345: 7:35am On Feb 10
AFONAMARO:

I am okay with my endeavour that fetched me the money, I just need a means of mobility to assist me
what do you do

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Dozieson(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10
AFONAMARO:

Will the budget get me a toks of any of them?

I think I'd go for the Camry

Good toks is between 7-8m

5m can only do the naija used

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by being(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10
Dozieson:

Good toks is between 7-8m

5m can only do the naija used
Tokunbo 6-7m
Nigerian used: 3.5-5m

2 Likes

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Felicity001(m): 9:51am On Feb 11
Curious345:
what do you do

He is a scammer... Go and arrest him...

Nonsense!!!

I wonder why people won't mind their business!

What's your business with what he does?

You that is a farmer how do you mobilize your farm produce from your farm to the market?
Must everybody be a farmer?

If you don't have good suggestions to his quarry simply ignore

OP: don't mind him jare...

Depends on you status and type of job...

The Camry is suitable for both corporate and social class, be it a bank manager, civil servant, politician, business class or a mechanic the toyota Camry is okay for everyone and for both genders but its better for the male gender.

The Toyota Corolla is more suitable for cooperate class and for the female gender. Both cars are easy to maintain.

The year you choose for both cars are very good and perfect considering their type of engine especially for the Camry I love the Venza engine which is i4, even the V6 with double exhaust pipe is very good it can last a life time if well taken care of.

Coming to you budget.
5m won't buy you a tokunbo of any of these cars ooo... Not in this present time... But your budget is good to get you a very near to tokunbo Camry or 2010/011 Toyota Corolla.

Anyone can send me a WhatsApp @ 08035132876... We are certified automobile dealership and we help source, inspect and deliver to your door step nation wide.

WhatsApp is today, you'll be happy you did. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Theanchor: 3:21pm On Feb 14
Felicity001:

He is a scammer... Go and arrest him...

Nonsense!!!

I wonder why people won't mind their business!

What's your business with what he does?

You that is a farmer how do you mobilize your farm produce from your farm to the market?
Must everybody be a farmer?

If you don't have good suggestions to his quarry simply ignore

OP: don't mind him jare...

Depends on you status and type of job...

The Camry is suitable for both corporate and social class, be it a bank manager, civil servant, politician, business class or a mechanic the toyota Camry is okay for everyone and for both genders but its better for the male gender.

The Toyota Corolla is more suitable for cooperate class and for the female gender. Both cars are easy to maintain.

The year you choose for both cars are very good and perfect considering their type of engine especially for the Camry I love the Venza engine which is i4, even the V6 with double exhaust pipe is very good it can last a life time if well taken care of.

Coming to you budget.
5m won't buy you a tokunbo of any of these cars ooo... Not in this present time... But your budget is good to get you a very near to tokunbo Camry or 2010/011 Toyota Corolla.

Anyone can send me a WhatsApp @ 08035132876... We are certified automobile dealership and we help source, inspect and deliver to your door step nation wide.

WhatsApp is today, you'll be happy you did. undecided

What about Toyota Matrix. How executive and reliable is it?
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by Offpointng: 11:23pm On Mar 27
Harmonize234:
I have 2010 camry 4plug, toks going for 6m

Area??
Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by jimts(m): 9:42am On Mar 28
Any of the two cars is a good option even though slightly have difference in class.

The Corolla is a simple daily driver, excellent fuel economy but compact in size. So if you're someone who prefers practicality over presence, pick the Corolla. The fuel consumption numbers are 29/26/34mpg combined/city/highway. What this means is that you will be burning around 1liter for every 12.3km distance covered on the average.

The camry is a midsized sedan, slightly heavier than the Corolla and has class and presence. More like a mild "I have arrived" kind of car. It's fuel consumption numbers are slightly higher than that of the Corolla.
The fuel consumption numbers are 26/22/32mpg combined/city/highway. What this means is that you will be burning around 1liter for every 11km distance covered. For this particular one, buy 2011 or late 2010 model that comes with 2.5L 2AR engine(aka venza engine)

Your budget is already very very good, you will get something called "Toks Standard" with that amount.
I will only add that if this is your first car, add 2-3m to get a direct Toks. You will have a much more gentle learning with car repairs, hence giving you ample time to catch-up with the crooked behaviors of many mechanics out there.

The ball is in your court..All the best!

#AutoJando

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Corolla 2010 And Toyota Camry 2010 by searchng4love: 4:54am On Mar 29
AFONAMARO:
Hi guys,

Thanks
What did you buy?

(1) (Reply)

Cars Of The Future(2040) / Golf 3 Radio Issuse / My Honda Baby Boy V6 Engine Consumes Fuel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.