Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32231 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 10:29am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

I'm not gas lighting you, your last statement confirms my words, your hatred for Igbos is your driving force to choose a leader, for me I can vote anybody even a Yoruba man if he has what it takes to lead the country....

So If the only doctor is an Igbo who is available to save your child from dying, you would rather your child die than the Igbo help you?

You see that your standpoint is from the deep rooted hatred and nothing more, for me I don't care where the president comes from, as long as he is good...
oga leave epistle

I will never vote an igbo man
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 10:31am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Then why hasn't he ever gone there before like Peter Obi?

Because unlike jobless attention LovePeddler Peter Obi, President Tinubu has a country to run.

When are Peter Obi fans going to ask him to fulfil his promises of releasing his election expenses report?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:32am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
oga leave epistle

I will never vote an igbo man

That's why I'm telling you, hatred is eating you up and you hate Igbos so much that you would rather kill your people to hate an Igbo man....
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:33am On Feb 10
aswani:

Because unlike jybe obless attention LovePeddler Peter Obi, President Tinubu has a country to run.

When are Peter Obi fans going to ask him to fulfil his promises of releasing his election expenses report?

That's why Tinubu is running the country down abi?

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 10:33am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

That's why I'm telling you, hatred is eating you up and you hate Igbos so much that you would rather kill your people to hate an Igbo man....
yes

I agree

Any other thing?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:35am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
yes

I agree

Any other thing?

Then sorry I don't think I can help you now you need to first get rid of hatred...

1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 10:37am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Then sorry I don't think I can help you now you need to first get rid of hatred...
u dey craze

I ask for your help?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 10:40am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

That's why Tinubu is running the country down abi?

He is trying to fix the mess that past Presidents left behind.

Imagine you had a house, rented it to people that never took care of it and managed to kick them out but have to effective replace everything and redecorate the house.

Would there not be a period of pain for youcand your neighbours with all the noise whilst you worked on making in befitting for the next tenant?

That is what Nigerians are currently facing a s stand firm we must.

Obviously Obidients have the additional pain of their bullying and aggressive behaviour thankfully failing and not being able to railroad Nigerians into forcing Peter Obi into Aso rock. That's on them.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:41am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
u dey craze

I ask for your help?

Oga you need serious help.... I no go lie...

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:48am On Feb 10
aswani:

He is trying to fix the mess that past Presidents left behind.

Imagine you had a house, rented it to people that never took care of it and managed to kick them out but have to effective replace everything and redecorate the house.

Would there not be a period of pain for youcand your neighbours with all the noise whilst you worked on making in befitting for the next tenant?

That is what Nigerians are currently facing a s stand firm we must.

Obviously Obidients have the additional pain of their bullying and aggressive behaviour thankfully failing and not being able to railroad Nigerians into forcing Peter Obi into Aso rock. That's on them.

And Tinubu brought Buhari who messed up the country worse than any president has done in the history of Nigeria, then supported him again to continue for 8 years, so you want to tell me Tinubu deliberately supported Buhari to damage Nigeria two times and he did not know?

If you say he knew then Tinubu is a wicked person and he did not have Nigeria at heart and was not interested in seeing Nigeria get better, and if you say he did not know how do you want me believe he knows what he is doing now to fix Nigeria if he did not know Buhari was doing damage to Nigeria?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 11:00am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

And Tinubu brought Buhari who messed up the country worse than any president has done in the history of Nigeria, then supported him again to continue for 8 years, so you want to tell me Tinubu deliberately supported Buhari to damage Nigeria two times and he did not know?

If you say he knew then Tinubu is a wicked person and he did not have Nigeria at heart and was not interested in seeing Nigeria get better, and if you say he did not know how do you want me believe he knows what he is doing now to fix Nigeria if he did not know Buhari was doing damage to Nigeria?

He made a deal with Bubu around who to lead the merged party, it was the Nigerian people that believed enough in Bubu to vote him twice.

He wasn't part of Bubu's government, did not once go to Aso rock during Bubu's tenure.

Why are you now attributing Bubu's incompetence to him? Did President Tinubu hold anybody at gun point to vote Bubu, twice for that matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 11:06am On Feb 10
aswani:

He made a deal with Bubu around who to lead the merged party, it was the Nigerian people that believed enough in Bubu to vote him twice.

He wasn't part of Bubu's government, did not once go to Aso rock during Bubu's tenure.

Why are you now attributing Bubu's incompetence to him? Did President Tinubu hold anybody at gun point to vote Bubu, twice for that matter?

So why did Tinubu say he made Buhari president and said the agreement was that Buhari will make him president after 8 years?

That is it his turn because he has fulfilled his part...

Are you saying Tinubu is lying?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 11:14am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

So why did Tinubu say he made Buhari president and said the agreement was that Buhari will make him president after 8 years?

That is it his turn because he has fulfilled his part...

Are you saying Tinubu is lying?

This argument again, in context, he said it was his turn to be put forward by APC to be candidate because it was clear that Bubu wanted Osibanjo to be next which was not part of the agreement.

Emilokan that he said was not for who is to be President, it was for who APC is to put forward.

Obidients in trying to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it twisted the narrative yet it still didn't work.

Nigerians in their droves voted for President Tinubu ahead of Peter Obi despite the online bullying, insults and abuses by Obidients. Not forgetting the needless gaslighting.

Time for Obidients to change tactic, the last one didn't work.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by bdon12: 11:29am On Feb 10
There goes our final
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 11:33am On Feb 10
bdon12:
There goes our final

Not at all, it's down to the players to perform, President Tinubu or no President Tinubu in the stadium.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 11:47am On Feb 10
aswani:

This argument again, in context, he said it was his turn to be put forward by APC to be candidate because it was clear that Bubu wanted Osibanjo to be next which was not part of the agreement.

Emilokan that he said was not for who is to be President, it was for who APC is to put forward.

Obidients in trying to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it twisted the narrative yet it still didn't work.

Nigerians in their droves voted for President Tinubu ahead of Peter Obi despite the online bullying, insults and abuses by Obidients. Not forgetting the needless gaslighting.

Time for Obidients to change tactic, the last one didn't work.

Tinubu: I Made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor

Tinubu's words not mine, he didn't only talk about making Buhari president, you can read it, or if you need the video I can bring it for you. So how do you want me to take you and Tinubu seriously?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 11:57am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Tinubu's words not mine, he didn't only talk about making Buhari president, you can read it, or if you need the video I can bring it for you. So how do you want me to take you and Tinubu seriously?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor

He only has one vote like the rest of us plus this is not a military situation where you carry out a coup and put people forward a la Babangida/Abacha and Bubu first time round.

In context, he made a deal with Bubu to be the APC Presidential candidate, that is as far as his powers lie.

He also suggested Osibanjo as Bubu's vice, he didn't make him Vice president.

Don't take me seriously, I will not shed a tear.

Not that I cared anyway but the link you sent is broken. Maybe prepare better next time you are putting forward a defence for your falsehood.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 12:18pm On Feb 10
aswani:

He only has one vote like the rest of us plus this is not a military situation where you carry out a coup and put people forward a la Babangida/Abacha and Bubu first time round.

In context, he made a deal with Bubu to be the APC Presidential candidate, that is as far as his powers lie.

He also suggested Osibanjo as Bubu's vice, he didn't make him Vice president.

Don't take me seriously, I will not shed a tear.

Not that I cared anyway but the link you sent is broken. Maybe prepare better next time you are putting forward a defence for your falsehood.

So you are saying Tinubu is lying by saying that he made Buhari president ?

His words not mine....

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by factwriter(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

OK Sir...

Your weekend is blessed already!
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 12:43pm On Feb 10
factwriter:

Your weekend is blessed already!

Amen Sir, Thanks You Sir...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Rejoice28(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by papyjaypaul: 2:32pm On Feb 10
Geovanni412:

Tinubu shouldn't go and see the match

I don't think he can take the pressure

Don't forget that four people died whilst watching the last match

I have that concern as well but he has doctors. I do not think he's crazy about football so if they lose, it won't change anything. The man is a politician, if you listened to his recent press releases, he is already playing into the hype of Super Eagles. The man is looking for legitimacy and love from the people, he will do anything to get that, including petting the players if they lose and his media team will publish it. Win or lose, his presence there is for his own good.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by shonepa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10
Is the tournament about Obi?

All i care about is supporting the super eagles, no extra activity abeg.

Brendaniel:

Then why hasn't he ever gone there before like Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Iceberg3: 4:14pm On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
yes

So far igbo people no smell am
A lil' peep at all ya posts: Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo...
You too dull abeg ...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by judedwriter(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10
smokinloud:
A sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria

A sign that he means well for Nigeria, not like his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 5:18pm On Feb 10
shonepa:
Is the tournament about Obi?

All i care about is supporting the super eagles, no extra activity abeg.

I'm only calling out Tinubu's deceit......
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MrJames007: 8:05pm On Feb 10
What is he going to do there
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by chypotenti(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10
politicoNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/09/nigerian-president-tinubu-watch-nigeria-vs-cote-divoire-match-live-abidjan?fbclid=IwAR1GSCP62FXYAxpUUMnqlsdKxljo6a6uzIu0TuuQFhe-m1DFI4EOeUzn0xY

Make Baba watch himself oooo... I heard some people died due to shock incurred from our last match...... I wouldn't advice any elderly person to watch this match tomorrow...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Bouncing2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10
Mek he nor go near dis boiz abegg
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by BafanaBafana: 5:44pm On Feb 13
Ategberoson:

His encouragement gave them a boost in the last matches, with the cheers you got from your dad, you still end up being an unsuccessful idiiot

Everyone cannot be like you
Now I see why northerners don't take you Yoruba Muslims seriously.
Go and worship your emilokan oracle abeg.
Low life
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13
BafanaBafana:

Now I see why northerners don't take you Yoruba Muslims seriously.
Go and worship your emilokan oracle abeg.
Low life

You're a slave to northerners that's why their taking you serious means sth to you

A slave will always be a slave

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Omodua(m): 11:54am On Apr 29
gaby:

Happy new month to you, sir.

I just dey like Dele my brother.

Longest time indeed.

Good to have you back...
Longest time brother. You have been so silent. Hope all is well.

Greet All.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.