Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32219 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by sweetTai(m): 12:04am On Feb 10
This is very insensitive of this man! Nigerians are dying of hunger and you are flying everywhere for entertainment? Nigerians should block that plane and evacuate it.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by bewla(m): 12:05am On Feb 10
Ginik:
Sunday is not far again

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/2MvJ4VuYS6f9PWwP9
heart attack no they far
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Enemyofpeace: 12:17am On Feb 10
IrawoKross:
Is that all?
you want more? Wait make I chop finish
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Atlantis585: 12:35am On Feb 10
Kpaiment?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by GmoreG: 12:52am On Feb 10
Haaaaaaaa

Ok
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by seunayantokun(m): 1:23am On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed
You got that wrong. There are other things to criticise him for, but not failure.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by placeofallure(f): 1:25am On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed

Be positive for once!
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by placeofallure(f): 1:27am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:
He wants to use the football to reduce the annoyance of people on him, he thinks it will work, people might only get more angry with him...

Show me any football competition in the past Tinubu has attended for Nigeria like Peter Obi has done in the past, Tinubu sorry it won't work, the AFCON trophy will not reduce the price of fuel...

Since when has attending football matches become a life saving elixir, when? Ara yin o ya sír!
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:40am On Feb 10
Must he go....eheeeee...

??
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Doublek101: 2:42am On Feb 10
He for just stay back home ooo,make he nor carry him back head go give us back luck that day ooo. Or better still make he go make bp kill am like others. Tinubu die die die Tinubu die lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Doublek101: 2:43am On Feb 10
He will still not be recognized there like nobody noticed his vice self the day we played SA haha tongue
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by October1960: 2:45am On Feb 10
Useless senile old man.

With all the hunger in the land he is going to watch football.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Darkandhandsom(m): 3:17am On Feb 10
I hope the camera won't capture him sleeping.. The sleeping man wink grin
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by PusssyLord: 3:40am On Feb 10
May the Eagles miss lots of chances so heart attack can finish the mandate thief
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by whirlwind7(m): 4:20am On Feb 10
gaby:
Always seeking an opportunity to run away from the arson he has set in motion.

Super Eagles don kukuma sabi how to unalive people wey there internal organs no strong again.

They might just become Nigerians' true heroes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, you're a baaaddttt man!

But then, remember that Shetti is the one waiting to take over if shaky shaky become unalive.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by youngrichnigga: 4:50am On Feb 10
As he no kuku get concerns with the ongoing hunger epidemic in Nigeria, na Togo and watch AFCON finals be hin priority undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 5:03am On Feb 10
placeofallure:

Since when has attending football matches become a life saving elixir, when? Ara yin o ya sír!

It shows love and support or your team and country, Tinubu has never done it before, so he is just chasing clout......
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by RepoMan007: 5:12am On Feb 10
grandstar:

Military that bought 12 fighter helicopters for $1b when each goes for like $31m each? The foundation of the present mess on ground were laid by Babagida and Abacha, both military governments. The kind of corruption and sleaze presently pervasive throughout the country today are their handiwork-just come into power and chop voraciously, no shaking.

The divide and rule tactics and severe marginalization during those years led to Niger Delta militancy, pipeline vandalisation, herds men crisis etc. The root were laid then.

If you doubt me, why is Ghana not experiencing such. Rawlings who ruled Ghana probably for decades fought hard against corruption. His first act as head of state was to execute corrupt ex leaders.

Ghana may not be perfect but it enjoys constant power, there are no militants anywhere causing mayhem. The Fulani herdsmen have been neutralized.

Military rule would be far worse than Tinubu.

The only true solution to mankind's problem is God's kingdom
Ghana experienced Fulani madness also but quick tamed those fools. Read that up.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MD45: 5:21am On Feb 10
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND grin grin
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Stanislause94: 5:52am On Feb 10
perfectsusanoo:
People may die even inside the stadium. I hope not or else can it start with who we wish it can?.
please don’t wish for such, because Tinubu is far better than Shettima
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by jamafa: 6:28am On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed

Tell me anyone that's more successful than Tinubu in dx country at present.

How can Tinubu be a failure??
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by DeNovo: 6:31am On Feb 10
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Flamengo: 6:33am On Feb 10
Thundafireseun:
Tinubu is still their Daddy

God bless you SIR

Their daddy for one single term in office.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:54am On Feb 10
Dogalmighty17:
Badluck o!!! Tinubu has jinxed that match.

Badluck? And he is your president? You must be a bad subject or citizen
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MisfitHPG: 7:01am On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed
a mighty failure at that
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Thundafireseun: 7:25am On Feb 10
Flamengo:

Their daddy for one single term in office.

Yawns and catwalks away
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Geovanni412(m): 7:25am On Feb 10
papyjaypaul:
Guys, cut him some slack. You may not be his fan but he's gone there and should be applauded. I am not his greatest admirer but if you condemn him for not showing enough support and watching from TV in France and he now goes there live, he should be commended.

This is the power of your voice in this system of government they designed.

Your favorite politician may not win but you can apply pressure to make the one you don't like work like Tiger generator. With all these abuses, they will only call you bad belle. Sense must be applied. Make them do the work they thought they will run away from with the pressure you apply, then congratulate them when they do. Because they need to understand your voice matters and you must not be taken for granted. Even your favorite must step up, when he sees that the current man is gaining momentum, he too will step up. Criticism must be done with only one thing, to make common Nigerian man enjoy. All politicians don't give a damn about you and I.

Obi first went there, scooped attention then applied pressure on them because they can't let him steal the show. VP Shettima went after we beat SA and now Tinubu as Nigeria's president is there. I remember I exchanged posts with a supporter amd quoted various times the French president supported his country at games. I even said Macron should teach him. Tinubu is going. I have to eat my humble pie and commend him. No be everything you go de find fault because you hate someone.

Tinubu shouldn't go and see the match

I don't think he can take the pressure

Don't forget that four people died whilst watching the last match
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Subonbon(m): 7:28am On Feb 10
TechCapon:
grin

Jesuuu, tinubu should not go there abeg... We go loose that match am very sure. He should watch from his house like he has been doing all along.
bába I no go lie this bad omen of a man fit make us loose wotowoto...

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Southwestidiot: 7:34am On Feb 10
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 7:35am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:
He wants to use the football to reduce the annoyance of people on him, he thinks it will work, people might only get more angry with him...

Show me any football competition in the past Tinubu has attended for Nigeria like Peter Obi has done in the past, Tinubu sorry it won't work, the AFCON trophy will not reduce the price of fuel...
u igbos are just pained u lost out

That’s the reason for d unnecessary attack on tinubu every now n then
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 7:38am On Feb 10
papyjaypaul:
Guys, cut him some slack. You may not be his fan but he's gone there and should be applauded. I am not his greatest admirer but if you condemn him for not showing enough support and watching from TV in France and he now goes there live, he should be commended.

This is the power of your voice in this system of government they designed.

Your favorite politician may not win but you can apply pressure to make the one you don't like work like Tiger generator. With all these abuses, they will only call you bad belle. Sense must be applied. Make them do the work they thought they will run away from with the pressure you apply, then congratulate them when they do. Because they need to understand your voice matters and you must not be taken for granted. Even your favorite must step up, when he sees that the current man is gaining momentum, he too will step up. Criticism must be done with only one thing, to make common Nigerian man enjoy. All politicians don't give a damn about you and I.

Obi first went there, scooped attention then applied pressure on them because they can't let him steal the show. VP Shettima went after we beat SA and now Tinubu as Nigeria's president is there. I remember I exchanged posts with a supporter amd quoted various times the French president supported his country at games. I even said Macron should teach him. Tinubu is going. I have to eat my humble pie and commend him. No be everything you go de find fault because you hate someone.
God bless u

Many of them are just programmed to hate

If tinubu no go dem go talk, if tinubu still go dem go still talk

That is y we call them pained losers
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 7:38am On Feb 10
Odin13:
Tinubu the clueless wan claim this.. as achievement .

The God most high won’t allow him.. he wan take glory where he no sow..

Eagles has been soaring by the grace of most high God

They will lose a f Tinubu steps in there ..

God is never mocked

Yes you read it here

Modified

Nigeria will win...

But any attempt for Tinubu to take glory or campaign with it .. God will punish him in a way he won’t believe

Grace .
another pained miscreant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday. / Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.