Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists (15738 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by begge: 10:20pm On Feb 09
Sherima won't support dis?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Emman08: 10:21pm On Feb 09
Best law ever. More countries should follow suit
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Jayhome24: 10:28pm On Feb 09
Way4orward:
Nonsense law. Life imprisonment is better than that.

How and why?

Bro I support that law 100% infct castration is too lenient they should use hack-saw or chain-saw to detach their useless konji from their body.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09
Very good law👍❤️❤️
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09
UHLmoving:
This one is strong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0HrzNdG3HM
Awesome❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by comodo: 10:40pm On Feb 09
Hybrid600:
What if a person is framed? Because not all rapes are genuine, some are the results of jilted lovers spiteful vengeance and transactional sex gone wrong. Unless he's a repeated or habitual offender that I will agree.

Child rapists deserve no mercy at all. They deserve to be tied to a stone and flung into a deep river.

So what would they castrate if the Pedo is a woman?
When u rape U10
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by ImoleNaija: 10:41pm On Feb 09
Jayhome24:

How and why?

Bro I support that law 100% infct castration is too lenient they should use hack-saw or chain-saw to detach their useless konji from their body.

And what would happen if it's later confirmed that the castrated man was falsely accused?

Is castration reversible

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by aywagze(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09
Just ensure no one is wrongly convicted cuz it can't be undone ..🤔
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by FireUpNow(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09
Ok
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by simpppxxx: 11:01pm On Feb 09
Fineman2:
I support this law

What happens if you are falsely accused?

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by ColonelMichael: 11:06pm On Feb 09
I wish prophet mohammed was alive in madagascar now, them for don give am short sleeve for john thomas for aisha and other 11 child wives, his name will be preeqless mohammed the goddamn worthless prophet
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by simpppxxx: 11:08pm On Feb 09
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1216555438?-14432:11

Seems like an irresponsible law because according to google, "The penis is left intact. Men who are castrated often are still able to have an erection and may be capable of intercourse. Their sex drive is diminished because the testicles are no longer present to produce testosterone. But the drive is not eliminated"

This sounds ridiculous, longer sentence or death penalty should be the only options.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by ColonelMichael: 11:09pm On Feb 09
yerima you mean?

what of their prophet that banned adoption just to have a dead conscience and Bleep his daughter in law, he will fight this law like kilode

begge:
Sherima won't support dis?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Chukwuka319(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09
Nice one from the Madagascan government.No punishment is too harsh for paedophiles and other sexual predators.
Soon the hypocritical,Sodomy loving West and their accursed organisations would starting wailing about human rights.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09
This law is more witch-hunt intense than justice advocacy.... What is the penalty of women who also sleep with younger boys?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by jelel6: 11:27pm On Feb 09
They should always be a difference between the sane and the insane, the humans from the animals.

Castration blurs that line.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Flamemignon1(m): 12:06am On Feb 10
Hybrid600:
What if a person is framed? Because not all rapes are genuine, some are the results of jilted lovers spiteful vengeance and transactional sex gone wrong. Unless he's a repeated or habitual offender that I will agree.

Child rapists deserve no mercy at all. They deserve to be tied to a stone and flung into a deep river.

So what would they castrate if the Pedo is a woman?
Her clit
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by jojothaiv(m): 2:27am On Feb 10
ednut1:
Good idea. What about women that raped young boys They will seal their towtow?
The law can always be explored for loopholes.

I think Madagascar have a case with rapists that's why they are coming up with this measure however, the arm (sadly, it's short) should cut across all genders and we will cheer them up.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by zoedew: 3:33am On Feb 10
Great! One hopes Nigeria will follow suit. Nothing stops that. Best solution:1. It should deter. 2. It should by necessary implication reduce the number of men who constitute such threat to the girl-child. But how do we deal with women who rape boys!🧐🧐🧐🧐
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by LordPsalm(m): 4:32am On Feb 10
ednut1:
Good idea. What about women that raped young boys They will seal their towtow?
This is the comment i've been looking for.

Why do we pretend as if this doesn't happen?

Or a male kids not human?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Osanoghodua1: 5:28am On Feb 10
Castration is wrong, rape is more evil than castration though. 30-50yrs imprisonment should be considered. Castration won't stop a rapist, these days, a lot of persons are demonically possessed due to o what they get involved in. This world has gone to dogs, it's time for rapture to take place.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:32am On Feb 10
Hybrid600:

So[b] what would they castrate if the Pedo is a woman[/b]?

People assume all pedos are men meanwhile male babies undergo same issue with female adults but no where in the passage did I read or infer pedos in both directions. The word castration in this only refers to men.

Wether man or woman, anyone caught in forcing a minor to sex deserves punitive punishment of life in prison.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by delishpot: 5:50am On Feb 10
Nigeria men will hate this news cos if you on your search light more than 90% of them have had carnal knowledge of females against her will.
They justify $€xual offences.
To them once you enter their homes you have given them permission to penetrate you. To them rape is only when you slap the girl around, tear her clothes and then penetrate her. Very sexually deviant men.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by casppyjay: 7:02am On Feb 10

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Orc13: 7:48am On Feb 10
2fine2fast:
Amnesty International must be MENT in the head.
What is more degrading to humanity than raping a child? If castration does not desist them, then they must cut out the blokos out rightly, if that doesn’t work, they must just kill them by hanging them on their balls. Pedophiles must not be allowed to pass down their genetic materials in a sane society. God bless Madagascar.

What if the suspect was later found to be innocent?
Hasty decisions can be devastating, no matter the seriousness of the case at hand.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by WhoIBe: 7:51am On Feb 10
Way4orward:
Nonsense law. Life imprisonment is better than that.

Some people will always go against.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Collins4u1(m): 8:15am On Feb 10
how dem go take castrate women now?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by cardoctor(m): 8:37am On Feb 10
Absolutely well deserved for any offender.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by 894oladotun: 8:47am On Feb 10
By castration, they are implying that females don't rape minors.By castration, they are implying that females don't rape minors....
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by OgogoroDegree: 8:50am On Feb 10
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... what if the person was wrongfully accused? ... don't we from time to time hear of people proven innocent after being convicted based on " overwhelming evidence"? If caught in the act ... or on the scene... or truly overwhelming evidence .... then I don't believe castration is enough. .. the entire package should be removed and a gully made.... pretty much a "sex changes would be fine by me. I'm sure he will be the center of attraction in prison .

Why "He"?
Both genders are guilty of this.
Well, I don't blame you, you have been programmed to think this way.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Feb 10
South African men left the group chat... grin grin
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Originalsly: 9:30am On Feb 10
OgogoroDegree:

Why "He"?
Both genders are guilty of this.
Well, I don't blame you, you have been programmed to think this way.

Hmmm .... I always thought castration is carried out on males only ... and he is used to refer to a male. Do let me learn something new today.... what should I use instead of he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages / Former USSR President, Mikhail Gorbachev Dies At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.