Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,340 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Spark Your Love With Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark Your Love With Tecno (395 Views)

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spark Your Love With Tecno by Ozohu454: 11:16pm On Feb 09
It's the month of love o, don't hold back on the love! Share this TECNO offer with your geng or paid, Whether it's your bestie or your boo, buying them a SPARK 20 means you both get to enjoy in some serious pampering from TECNO. Check deets here: http:///TECNOSparkYour

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by PotterJokes44: 11:25pm On Feb 09
I’ve always wondered what TECNO would surprise with this year’s valentine day, I guess this is it lol
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by IzuKiba77: 11:33pm On Feb 09
PotterJokes44:
I’ve always wondered what TECNO would surprise with this year’s valentine day, I guess this is it lol
Nothing compared to what they did last year’s Valentine’s Day…that was memorable FR FR!!!
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by AprilSterling: 6:19am On Feb 10
Ozohu454:
It's the month of love o, don't hold back on the love! Share this TECNO offer with your geng or paid, Whether it's your bestie or your boo, buying them a SPARK 20 means you both get to enjoy in some serious pampering from TECNO. Check deets here: http:///TECNOSparkYour

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by AprilSterling: 6:20am On Feb 10
[quote author=AprilSterling post=128378210][/quote]
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by AprilSterling: 6:21am On Feb 10
IzuKiba77:

Nothing compared to what they did last year’s Valentine’s Day…that was memorable FR FR!!!
TECNO always giving the best
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by OladapoF(m): 6:23am On Feb 10
TECNO has made love to be in the air o 🤣🤣🤣. Kudos to them
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by AprilSterling: 6:28am On Feb 10
OladapoF:
infact ehhh
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by AprilSterling: 6:29am On Feb 10
Ozohu454:

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:32am On Feb 10
This is quite Commendable. We must celebrate one another in grand style
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Preciousagajus: 3:31pm On Feb 10
Tecno with pride
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Yinksy09(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10
Enjoy valentine with TECNO
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Dolapo09: 9:44pm On Feb 10
😊😊😊🔥
Ozohu454:

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Blvckk: 1:56am On Feb 11
It would be the best gift to get myself for Valentine/my birthday 🥳, tecno really stops at nothing!!!
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Max1103: 10:39am On Feb 11
Spa treatment
Well it's a lovely idea
Always giving back to customers
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Max1103: 10:40am On Feb 11
I fit plaster?

Blvckk:
It would be the best gift to get myself for Valentine/my birthday 🥳, tecno really stops at nothing!!!
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Max1103: 10:40am On Feb 11
All things are memorable boss 😁😁
Just enjoy them as they come

IzuKiba77:

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Max1103: 10:41am On Feb 11
This love is too much
OladapoF:
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Max1103: 10:42am On Feb 11
It's a beautiful idea
I go like get spa treatment
PotterJokes44:
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Jacku: 2:08pm On Feb 11
This the moment of love from TECNO
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Jacku: 2:09pm On Feb 11
OladapoF:
na to go find love for real life too 😆
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Shuregirl: 9:01pm On Feb 11
Enough love to go round, keep it up TECNO
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by graceyJ1: 9:57pm On Feb 11
Valentine is coming
I need a new phone
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Dolapo09: 2:20am On Feb 12
We had a good run🇳🇬💯🤝
Ozohu454:

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Dolapo09: 2:25am On Feb 12
🥺🥺🥺
Ozohu454:

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Nuelng: 11:13am On Feb 13
Us who don't have love like this nko, na oppression be this sha
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Jayjerjay: 11:14am On Feb 13
Valentine is tomorrow, who are those winning this TECNO offer? I no qualify sha

1 Like

Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Mimiko3: 11:15am On Feb 13
Make me and my girlfriend gather our funds now buy Spark 20 today, we still fit win something, together we can
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by OluwaElla(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13
Makr I forward this one to my babe. TECNO 🔥🔥🔥🤲
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by ElizabethEdem: 2:01pm On Feb 14
Jayjerjay:
Valentine is tomorrow, who are those winning this TECNO offer? I no qualify sha

Yes o
Na who de win this thing let’s know o, you can’t let this type of opportunity slip away..
Me sef no qualify…
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Ezeifeduba: 4:52pm On Feb 14
The thing with TECNO is that before you get used to the latest phone, you'll see yet another higher upgrade of Phone from TECNO. Oppression everywhere 😭😭😭
Re: Spark Your Love With Tecno by Ezeifeduba: 4:52pm On Feb 14
Anyway, who will be my Val??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today / My Reviews On Hcg Diet- Essentially The Cleaver Decision For Weight Loss / In The Future, You Will Use Your Phone To Save Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.