Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business (17856 Views)

Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank / Shell To Divest Onshore Oil Stakes In Nigeria, Open Talks With FG / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by Vision101(m): 11:31am On Feb 10
@IrawoKross
What do you expect?

When the drug baron said in his campaign; “Na statistics we go chop” you thought that would encourage foreign investors to continue doing business here?

When we talk, the Ronu bellectuals will say that we're not patriotic.

See the consequences.

@me
If you read and you didn't understand ask others to explain to you. Most of the majors are divesting from onshore operation because they are no longer too profitable because of their economy of scale. They are concentrating on offshore operations, gas and renewable energy.

They're not leaving Nigeria but realigning their business operations. They sell off onshore operation to smaller players.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by Confirm4real(m): 11:31am On Feb 10
#Renewed hope

But...

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by gbagyiza: 11:32am On Feb 10
blacknp:
Who told you so? There are Nigerian companies waiting to snap up those assets immediately.

If your Nigerian brothers who take over the assets decide to down size, no blame Oyibo.

The main issue is sustainability. Nigerians are not good interms of sustaining such investments. Almost all the companies taken over by Nigerians are either dead or about to die. This is the main reason Dangote prefer the Indians to manage his businesses than Nigerians. Atleast Indians will manage it, deliver huge return on investment n as well chop but a topical Nigerian will Finnish everything within a short period.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by Coldspice: 11:33am On Feb 10
forgiveness:

He should make enemies, right?

Na Ipobidient na. What do they know apart from Nsobu
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by sulaak(m): 11:34am On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

Which takes us back to Tinubu and his policies...it is the duty of government to pepper the pirates, millitants, and pipeline vandals.

Pirates, militants, and pipeline vandals have been a problem in Nigeria since the 1990s, in fact the problem got worse under Buhari and has improved under Tinubu. ( I don't support Tinubu, but I want to highlight facts.)

2 Likes

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by nairalanda1(m): 11:37am On Feb 10
sulaak:

Pirates, militants, and pipeline vandals have been a problem in Nigeria since the 1990s, in fact the problem got worse under Buhari and has improved under Tinubu. ( I don't support Tinubu, but I want to highlight facts.)

Which is why he was voted in, to stop these problems once and for all, since past government did not solve the problem.

We know they have been there for centuries, but in the meantime, leaders got to lead.
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by kasie1(f): 11:38am On Feb 10
SoNature:

No, there's nothing unfortunate about it. grin

That decision will save lives.

Drilling crude oil and gas in the middle of water is the most dangerous job in the world. That's partly why oil workers are paid handsomely.

If they experience fire outbreak, workers rarely make it alive. That's why they go for safety training and follow strict HSE guidelines.

TotalEnergies has made a good decision. They are not leaving Nigeria. They will sell off their onshore rigs and divest in Nigeria's gas sector. The money stays in Nigeria, more jobs are created and people don't have to lose their loved ones because they are working risky oil jobs.

Once again, it's a great decision! Those who think they can deal with the inherent risks should buy the onshore equipment and continue prospecting for onshore crude oil.

I now understand better. Thanks for clarifying
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by SoNature(m): 11:38am On Feb 10
tctrills:

You take like a child. The only reason the French want out is because business is no longer profitable. Mind you, Totalenergies continue to operate in countries with tougher environmental laws than Nigeria.
For businesses, it only boils down to profit. You should be asking, what is making the Nigerian business environment unprofitable and not trying to defend the indefensible.

I think it's high time we started taking responsibility for our actions in this part of the world. This blame game will take us nowhere.

I have lived in the (Niger) Delta, worked in oil and gas, and I can tell you a few things about that industry and people:

1. Nigerians, especially ND people, have made life miserable for those companies. You cry that those companies don't give the locals jobs, they ask your CLOs to give jobs to their people and they sell those jobs to the highest bidders.

2. Local people burst their pipelines to steal crude oil. They always say it's their oil. The flow becomes overwhelming, they abandon it and run away. Later, the oil spill destroys the environment, and everyone starts shouting that the oil company should spend billions of dollars to clean up the environment. Very funny.

3. These oil companies want to fix your road, equip your health facilities or schools, your kings tell them to settle them before they do those things. Out of frustration, they abandon it. Tomorrow, you turn around and say they did nothing for the people.

In conclusion, the day we begin to admit that Nigerians are evil people, that's the day we genuinely start making progress as a people. Whatever evil the white man brought upon us today was achieved through our own people, and you can't equate it to what we do to ourselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by IrawoKross: 11:39am On Feb 10
Vision101:
@Irawo...Kross
What do you expect?

When the drug baron said in his campaign; “Na statistics we go chop” you thought that would encourage foreign investors to continue doing business here?

When we talk, the Ronu bellectuals will say that we're not patriotic.

See the consequences.

@me
If you read and you didn't understand ask others to explain to you. Most of the majors are divesting from onshore operation because they are no longer too profitable because of their economy of scale. They are concentrating on offshore operations, gas and renewable energy.

They're not leaving Nigeria but realigning their business operations. They sell off onshore operation to smaller players.
As terrible as Major Gen. M. Buhari administration is, did you read of multinational companies leaving Nigeria like the way they're doing now in Tinubu's disastrous administration which is just 9months old? Who wants to continue business operations when the economic team of the present administration only knows how to blame past administration and give excuses?

When GEJ was in Power, Nigeria was ranked number one economy hub in Africa, beating the ever flourishing South Africa.

So Mr clownish explainer, kindly sit this one out.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 11:42am On Feb 10
tctrills:

You take like a child. The only reason the French want out is because business is no longer profitable. Mind you, Totalenergies continue to operate in countries with tougher environmental laws than Nigeria.
For businesses, it only boils down to profit. You should be asking, what is making the Nigerian business environment unprofitable and not trying to defend the indefensible.

You mean oil is nolonger profitable? grin

See pikin talk. grin
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by Prince111111: 11:47am On Feb 10
The fear of BULABA is the beginning of exit
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 11:50am On Feb 10
forgiveness:

You mean oil is nolonger profitable? grin

See pikin talk. grin
You really don't know much. Why else do you think a business will be pulling out. You really think 8f they are making so much profit, they would love to pull out?
Now let me teach you kid. Oil isn't always profitable. Many times, oil companies sell at a loss.
If a company keeps losing from some of it's facilities, it would sell.
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by pocom16: 11:50am On Feb 10
tctrills:

You just made a senseless point..

Oil anywhere is highly profitable..

If there is anything driving them away ..it is the bunkery and sabotage by militants..

Government doesn't tamper with their revenue in fact they are completely immune to any economic issues of Nigeria as they sell their crude to the international market only in USD..

The fairly high oil prices guarantees their profits..

They are even the ones who cheat the government by reporting low sales to loot what suppose to go to the government account..

They are all running to offshore where supervision is less and militants can't near them.
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 11:54am On Feb 10
SoNature:

I think it's high time we started taking responsibility for our actions in this part of the world. This blame game will take us nowhere.

I have lived in the (Niger) Delta, worked in oil and gas, and I can tell you a few things about that industry and people:

1. Nigerians, especially ND people, have made life miserable for those companies. You cry that those companies don't give the locals jobs, they ask your CLOs to give jobs to their people and they sell those jobs to the highest bidders.

2. Local people burst their pipelines to steal crude oil. They always say it's their oil. The flow becomes overwhelming, they abandon it and run away. Later, the oil spill destroys the environment, and everyone starts shouting that the oil company should spend billions of dollars to clean up the environment. Very funny.

3. These oil companies want to fix your road, equip your health facilities or schools, your kings tell them to settle them before they do those things. Out of frustration, they abandon it. Tomorrow, you turn around and say they did nothing for the people.

In conclusion, the day we begin to admit that Nigerians are evil people, that's the day we genuinely start making progress as a people. Whatever evil the white man brought upon us today was achieved through our own people, and it can't equate it to what we do to ourselves.
You just gave a picture of a lawless and badly managed country. If any other country has the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria, you would get the same outcomes. Don't blame the people, all blame go to the leaders.
I bet you, not up to 5% of the people of Niger delta are involved in oil theft. But I am certain that most of our leaders are criminals.
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by TheBillyonaire: 11:55am On Feb 10
I have to verify constantly that I am Human before I can log into Nairaland, but what Nairaland's Seun does not know is that cloudflare also uses such clicks to track data and cookies to develop their AI modules.

That being said, the Federal Government, should have their presence on nairaland, and Seun should make the forum appealing for people with brains and figure out what to do for less intelligence moderation instead of depending on impression generation as source of revenue alone.

Again, let me thank the Federal Government for the PIB bill that has mandated the Foreign investors in Petroleum Sector to clean up the environment and help host communities. Most importantly, there should be amendments that ensures that ANY multinational that has contravene the environmental laws and wants to exit without cleaning off the environment should not transfer such liability to companies wanting to acquire their Equity positions, because the new stakeholders will NOT clean up the environment, instead their Equity position should be taken over by the Communities. They should lose their Equity positions because they have broken their laws.

They should also be stopped from acquring our gas assets ofshore, cos as far as I am concerned, a company like Shell and their cronies are just interesting in milking Africans. How can a country with no oil and gas resources, own Oil companies that go around the world destroying our indigenous environments and take the wealth to their own countries.

Are we still slaves? Why do we choose to be stupid. I and many other Nigerians can mine our resources using our locally fabricated refineries and use the resources to build bigger refineries, yet ouyr governments prefer the white human beings?

Tinubu was not born stupid, he knows how street works, and he has to do something about this, or he should get the fucck off for a violently brilliant mind to chase these fuckers away.

I dey vex for our government now. This is 2024 and the New World Order will by 2030 be fully activated, yet no 247 electricity and we are becoming laughing stock of Aparthied slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by pocom16: 11:55am On Feb 10
IrawoKross:
As terrible as Major Gen. M. Buhari administration is, did you read of multinational companies leaving Nigeria like the way they're doing now in Tinubu's disastrous administration which is just 9months old? Who wants to continue business operations when the economic team of the present administration only knows how to blame past administration and give excuses?

When GEJ was in Power, Nigeria was ranked number one economy hub in Africa, beating the ever flourishing South Africa.

So Mr clownish explainer, kindly sit this one out.

If not because of you feeling inferior..

You should be happy they are leaving..

How do you derive joy in foreigners eating from your own resources...how dumb..

They didn't say..they are shutdown..they are selling.. meaning another company.. hopefully indigenous will buy and run it..

A Nigerian consortium is buying shell onshore facilities..one of the investors is Walter Smith..they have a refinery in imo..

These are the only ones that will continue to invest in Nigeria..

Lafarge was the first cement plant in Nigeria.. despite make billions..they refused to reinvest it.. instead they took everything abroad .. it took Dangote and Bua to come into and invest constantly till they beat Lafarge..

Mumu people will come and shout monopoly.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 11:56am On Feb 10
tctrills:

You really don't know much. Why else do you think a business will be pulling out. You really think 8f they are making so much profit, they would love to pull out?
Now let me teach you kid. Oil isn't always profitable. Many times, oil companies sell at a loss.
If a company keeps losing from some of it's facilities, it would sell.

Is that what they told you? grin

Total didn't pullout of Nigeria rather they pulled out due to not wanting to comply with Nigeria ecosystem laws. Shikena.

They are divested to gas. Do you understand? grin

Now, for those pharmaceutical companies pulling out. They didn't come to manufacture with local contents rather were importing goods here then assembly them in the name of manufacturing. grin

That's why they couldn't keep up. Comprehend? grin

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 11:57am On Feb 10
pocom16:

You just made a senseless point..

Oil anywhere is highly profitable..

If there is anything driving them away ..it is the bunkery and sabotage by militants..

Government doesn't tamper with their revenue in fact they are completely immune to any economic issues of Nigeria as they sell their crude to the international market only in USD..

The fairly high oil prices guarantees their profits..

They are even the ones who cheat the government by reporting low sales to loot what suppose to go to the government account..

They are all running to offshore where supervision is less and militants can't near them.
Meanwhile
Oil is not always profitable. You are very ignorant.
But to educate you, I will just give you a link.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/04/24/if-oil-companies-control-prices-why-do-they-ever-lose-money/amp/
Please take the pains to do some research before coming online to disgrace yourself and those who paid for your education.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by pocom16: 11:59am On Feb 10
tctrills:

You just gave a picture of a lawless and badly managed country. If any other country has the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria, you would get the same outcomes. Don't blame the people, all blame go to the leaders.
I bet you, not up to 5% of the people of Niger delta are involved in oil theft. But I am certain that most of our leaders are criminals.

Exactly... don't blame the people..blame leaders.

As if the leaders are not the same as the people..

Imagine a king asking for settlement..
Do you think, even your kind will not do such if you get to their seat..

Small organisation...go and see how Nigerians behave..tell me how they are different from leaders..

Nigerians are just terrible people..not government
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by TheBillyonaire: 12:01pm On Feb 10
SoNature:

In conclusion, the day we begin to admit that Nigerians are evil people, that's the day we genuinely start making progress as a people. Whatever evil the white man brought upon us today was achieved through our own people, and it can't equate it to what we do to ourselves.

For years Niger Delta did not break pipelines yet they connived and killed Saro Wiwa? For demanding clean up and compensations.

Now you want Niger Deltans to live in poverty, without means of livelihoods, without access to clean water, because a foreign company pay criminals to break the pipelines and help their criminal executives pump oil into oil bunkering barges that delivers to ship in nautical miles, while also knowing that certain plants I care not to mention that grow in crude polluted soils are fuels for nuclear plants which they also mine will give them alternate source of income?

Are you oblivious of the fact that bunkering favors the international smugglers that are now being arrested. Are you not aware that it is international sabotage and most of the shipping is done by politically exposed persons.

Stop blaming Niger Delta with your surface level theories. Oil companies should just leave and their Equity positions should be handed over the local communities so we can mine our oil and use the money to clean our villages.

This is my home not yours.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by pocom16: 12:02pm On Feb 10
tctrills:

Oil is not always profitable. You are very ignorant.
But to educate you, I will just give you a link.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/04/24/if-oil-companies-control-prices-why-do-they-ever-lose-money/amp/
Please take the pains to do some research before coming online to disgrace yourself and those who paid for your education.

You are the highly ignorant one..

Go and check the profits declared by these companies and how their stock rises

The only time they had issues was in 2015/2016 where oil prices fell below the production cost..but that didn't last long and..
The years of profits were able to make up for the losses..

Do you think it has taken Exxon mobile and Aramco a century to reach the height they are in..

Even Folorunsho..a tailor.. immediately she was given an oil block in Agbami..became the richest woman in the Africa..
Someone that was just sowing clothes..

With her oil money she has built two towers in Lagos using Julius Berger..

Who was Arthur Eze before he got his block..

Dey whine yourself there
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 12:03pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:

Is that what they told you? grin

Total didn't pullout of Nigeria rather they pulled out due to not wanting to comply with Nigeria ecosystem laws. Shikena.

They are divested to gas. Do you understand? grin

Now, for those pharmaceutical companies pulling out. They didn't come to manufacture with local contents rather were importing goods here then assembly them in the name of manufacturing. grin

That's why they couldn't keep up. Comprehend? grin

You are a confused person. You believe that Total would give up a profitable business just out of stubbornness and refusal to clean up the environment?
Just so you know, Total is still a major player in the Nigerian offshore sector.
Our offshore sector is far more profitable and comes with little to no issues.
This is only a business decision.
I hope you one day get to own a business so you get to understand how the world works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 12:03pm On Feb 10
TheBillyonaire:
I have verify constantly that I am Human before I can log into Nairaland, but what Nairaland's Seun does not know is that cloudflare also uses such clicks to track data and cookies to develop their AI modules.

That being said, the Federal Government, should have their presence on nairaland, and Seun should make the forum appealing for people with brains and figure out what to do for less intelligence moderation instead of depending on impression generation as source of revenue alone.

Again, let me thank the Federal Government for the PIB bill that has mandated the Foreign investors in Petroleum Sector to clean up the environment and help host communities. Most importantly, there should be amendments that ensures that ANY multinational that has contravene the environmental laws and wants to exit without cleaning off the environment should not transfer such liability to companies wanting to acquire their Equity positions, because the new stakeholders will NOT clean up the environment, instead their Equity position should be taken over by the Communities. They should lose their Equity positions because they have broken their laws.

They should also be stopped from acquring our gas assets ofshore, cos as far as I am concerned, a company like Shell and their cronies are just interesting in milking Africans. How can a country with no oil and gas resources, own Oil companies that go around the world destroying our indigenous environments and take the wealth to their own countries.

Are we still slaves? Why do we choose to be stupid. I and many other Nigerians can mine our resources using our locally fabricated refineries and use the resources to build bigger refineries, yet ouyr governments prefer the white human beings?

Tinubu was not born stupid, he knows how street works, and he has to do something about this, or he should get the fucck off for a violently brilliant mind to chase these fuckers away.

I dey vex for our government now. This is 2024 and the New World Order will by 2030 be fully activated, yet no 247 electricity and we are becoming laughing stock of Aparthied slaves.

Thank you very much. You have insight about the whole thing. Total wan run abandone their responsibility. That shouldn't be allowed until they clean the environment or the buyer must agree to take the responsibility.
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 12:04pm On Feb 10
pocom16:

Go and check the profits declared by this companies and how their stock rise..

Do you think it has taken Exxon mobile and Aramco a century to reach the height they are in..

Even Folorunsho..a tailor.. immediately she was given an oil block in Agbami..became the richest woman in the Africa..

Dey whine yourself there
I gave you a link but still you wouldn't read. You can't be help. You are too lazy to improve yourself.
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 12:06pm On Feb 10
tctrills:

You are a confused person. You believe that Total would give up a profitable business just out of stubbornness and refusal to clean up the environment?
Just so you know, Total is still a major player in the Nigerian offshore sector.
Our offshore sector is far more profitable and comes with little to no issues.
This is only a business decision.
I hope you one day get to own a business so you get to understand how the world works.

Just keep quiet. Total already said the reason for selling their shares.

All you wrote na epistle. You are not a shareholder but a nobody in total. grin
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 12:06pm On Feb 10
pocom16:

Exactly... don't blame the people..blame leaders.

As if the leaders are not the same as the people..

Imagine a king asking for settlement..
Do you think, even your kind will not do such if you get to their seat..

Small organisation...go and see how Nigerians behave..tell me how they are different from leaders..

Nigerians are just terrible people..not government
The idea that the leaders are the same as the people is quite irresponsible.
Everyone should be responsible for his actions and not collective blame for the actions of a few.
Are you saying that the EFCC should punish every Nigerian of the crimes of their leaders?
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 12:10pm On Feb 10
pocom16:

Go and check the profits declared by these companies and how their stock rises

The only time they had issues was in 2015/2016 where oil prices fell below the production cost..but that didn't last long and..
The years of profits were able to make up for the losses..

Dey whine yourself there

That boy na olodo. grin
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:
“We want to divest our share of SPDC, and we are looking to reshape the portfolio. Fundamentally it’s because producing this oil in the Niger Delta is not in line with our (Health, Security and Environmental) policies, it’s a real difficulty,” Patrick Pouyanne,

See them. They didn't take note of the comment above.

The French are not interested in obeying Nigeria laws. They develop these oil wells without taken consideration of the environment. They destroyed the ecosystem will oil spillage and leave like that.

Now that laws are in place to check them, they don't want to continue because they were never interested in keeping the environment in good shape.

This is the most senseless writeup I have read on this platform in the last 10 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by tctrills: 12:10pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:

Just keep quiet. Total already said the reason for selling their shares.

All you wrote na epistle. You are not a shareholder but a nobody in total. grin

You are the typical Nairaland child. You know very little but are prepared to insult everyone trying to teach you.
No company sells off a profitable business at a loss. It's business 101.
Total and Shell are selling up their onshore facilities at a big loss.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 12:11pm On Feb 10
tctrills:

You are the typical Nairaland child. You know very little but are prepared to insult everyone trying to teach you.
No company sells off a profitable business at a loss. It's business 101.
Total and Shell are selling up their onshore facilities at a big loss.

Show were total said they sold at a loss? Liar. grin
Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by SoNature(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10
TheBillyonaire:

For years Niger Delta did not break pipelines yet they connived and killed Saro Wiwa? For demanding clean up and compensations.

Now you want Niger Deltans to live in poverty, without means of livelihoods, without access to clean water, because a foreign company pay criminals to break the pipelines and help their criminal executives pump oil into oil bunkering barges that delivers to ship in nautical miles, while also knowing that certain plants I care not to mention that grow in crude polluted soils are fuels for nuclear plants which they also mine will give them alternate source of income?

Are you oblivious of the fact that bunkering favors the international smugglers that are now being arrested. Are you not aware that it is international sabotage and most of the shipping is done by politically exposed persons.

Stop blaming Niger Delta with your surface level theories. Oil companies should just leave and their Equity positions should be handed over the local communities so we can mine our oil and use the money to clean our villages.

This is my home not yours.

Oga, calm down. Me and you no dey quarrel.

If you come here to claim that oil theft don't favour your people, you are only lying to yourself.

I don't have to mention a name. But I know prominent ND sons who have become so rich from that business and have given back to society and even the church. One of them even has chieftaincy title with a brother in the Senate at some point.

So, chill! Everyone benefits from oil theft, including company workers, government officials and locals. Spare me the blame game!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business by forgiveness: 12:13pm On Feb 10
Acidosis:

This is the most senseless writeup I have read on this platform in the last 10 years.

Because you don't have 🧠 to process it. No my fault, you know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016 / Please Help!!! Is My Business Partner Cheating Me?? / Over 1,000 Shops Closed as Gas Explosion claims five lives in Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.