Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah (33428 Views)

IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Danzakidakura(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11
God1000:
some Nigerians are still happily supporting the carnage, they want total annihilation of Palestinians.

We have bloodthirsty brothers and sisters among us.
Islam and it Terrorist group of ISIS have done worst than this to Yazidis. Sold the young girls into sex slave after killing their men.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11
Throwback:

Was it not by same genocidal wars that Israel of the Bible came to be on that land?

Where they the 1st nation/tribe to occupy the land?

They have no business on what has been Arab land since the 7th century.

They are European refugees that should have stayed put in Europe.

They are the singular cause of the unrest that has plagued the Middle-East since the 20th century.
I agree with your first two paragraphs. I got lost a bit when you mentioned Israel as European. It's a bit contradictory.

Israel has never realistically, geographically or historically been European. Forget all this political affiliation with Europe. They were even enslaved in Egypt thousands of years ago.

But am happy you mentioned 7th century which is recorded after the death of Jesus Christ. Comparatively its recent history. The Jews don't care when the lands were taken from them, only that it is theirs according to the what the Bible says.

That's why regardless of what the international community says about Jerusalem they don't listen. I don't assume that you are a Jew but if you go through the Bible you would find were they were given the instruction to go and possess the land by God. That's all they believe. They are very Arabic in their stubbornness.

This is a problem no legislation can solve as no land belongs to any given group. Even the USA was taken from the native Indians. The only solution to this is actually for all involved to find a way to live in peace. I also doubt if this is possible.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by elijahkayode(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11
Urgent1Million:

Talking about God - the God of Israel, maybe you read Amos 1:6 - 8 and tell me what you make of it.

Bro pray for God mercy oooo
All this current war are pre-intimacy ooo
just like romancing your wife B4 giving her the real deal,
it seems true war is coming

‭‭Amos‬ ‭1:6‭-‬15‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[6] This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Gaza, even for four, I will not relent. Because she took captive whole communities and sold them to Edom,

[7] I will send fire on the walls of Gaza that will consume her fortresses.

[8] I will destroy the king of Ashdod and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon. I will turn my hand against Ekron, till the last of the Philistines are dead,” says the Sovereign Lord.

[9] This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Tyre, even for four, I will not relent. Because she sold whole communities of captives to Edom, disregarding a treaty of brotherhood,

[10] I will send fire on the walls of Tyre that will consume her fortresses.”

[11] This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Edom, even for four, I will not relent. Because he pursued his brother with a sword and slaughtered the women of the land, because his anger raged continually and his fury flamed unchecked

[12] I will send fire on Teman that will consume the fortresses of Bozrah.”

[13] This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Ammon, even for four, I will not relent. Because he ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order to extend his borders,

[14] I will set fire to the walls of Rabbah that will consume her fortresses amid war cries on the day of battle, amid violent winds on a stormy day.

[15] Her king will go into exile, he and his officials together,” says the Lord.

the end of time is really upon us I swear

This people u are seeing are blind, they will literally walk into their deathtrap

just watch
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by elijahkayode(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11
rspy:

Why is the world watching Fulani terrorists killing Nigerians?
Hypocrite
united nations is killing us
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11
zoomman:

Don't be deceived. The Israel in the bible is Us , we the believer in Jesus Christ. Even the citizens in Israel are predominantly Jewish. Killing innocent children and women can't be justified. It's against the commandments even in the old testament.
Read the old testament again bro. When God gave instructions for war in the old testament it was for the complete annihilation of the said opposing nation. The carnage recorded in the wars of the old testament is of historic proportions.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11
Elsueno:

Bros, I am not religious, in fact, I find most church activities tedious and annoying. But killing almost 13k women & children is freaking evil No MATTER THE EXCUSE OF PROMISE LAND OR WHATEVER. Any human being who would deliberately massacre babies & kids is beyond evil.

AND I ASSURE YOU, IF JESUS IS HERE TODAY, HE WOULD MAKE SURE THE CURRENT ISREAL IS STOPPED IF NOT ERADICATED!..

Have u seen d attrocities these isrealis commit, why even kill little kids?!...God!!!
your use of the word ERADICATED for the Jews speaks volumes. Very similar to what the Palestinians want. But let me make this clear, no force on earth can eliminate the Jews. Only God almighty

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by kcbaba007: 10:04pm On Feb 11
Hamas come out and Fight, stop hiding among civilians, you all are cowards. Terrorists are cowards
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Elsueno: 11:36pm On Feb 11
Dizzyrascal:
your use of the word ERADICATED for the Jews speaks volumes. Very similar to what the Palestinians want. But let me make this clear, no force on earth can eliminate the Jews. Only God almighty

IDGAF, any demonic entity who enjoys & takes pride in massacring & infant should be exterminated! who ever da fuvk they might be

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by TWoods(m): 12:05am On Feb 12
zoomman:

I guess you're smarter than South Africa that sue Israel to ICJ for committing Genocide.

...and what came out of it? When has South Africa cared about the violence in Nigeria, Sudan and its fellow African brothers? It's first stint at the ICJ was to cry on behalf of arabs thousands of miles away? A shame

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by TWoods(m): 12:13am On Feb 12
Throwback:

Was it not by same genocidal wars that Israel of the Bible came to be on that land?

Where they the 1st nation/tribe to occupy the land?

They have no business on what has been Arab land since the 7th century.

They are European refugees that should have stayed put in Europe.

They are the singular cause of the unrest that has plagued the Middle-East since the 20th century.

Your statement here is contradictory and reveals the hypocrisy of the arab stance.

1. You claim Israel was not the 1st nation to occupy the land, thus they don't have inalienable rights to it...

2. You then admit that the land has been "Arab" since the 7th century AD, >1500 years AFTER the Jews have been living there, as a nation that is recorded in history.

So since you agree the Arabs were not the 1st to occupy the land, and that the Jews occupied it and had a nation on it LONG BEFORE the Arabs, on what basis should the arab claims supersede that of the Jews?

Lastly, that land has been part of the Ottoman Empire since the 7th century, which ended with defeat to the British in 1918. As you are well aware, Ottomans are Turks, NOT Arabs. In other words, Arabs have never had a legitimate claim to the land.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by stubsamm: 12:15am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Ovacoma: 7:28am On Feb 12
Hamas leader said they will repeat October 7 again and again. Israel cannot wait for another one. Therefore, Hamas will never remain the same again and whatever happens to civilians there should be blamed on Hamas!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Oyinbo1886: 10:30pm On Feb 12
zoomman:

I guess you're smarter than South Africa that sue Israel to ICJ for committing Genocide.

South Africa failed in its objective. Chai, you no fit read di news?? South Africa tried to force Israel to a ceasefire, which was denied!

And guess what? The new president of the ICJ is Nawaf Salam, form Lebanon, who did nothing for human rights in Syria, abstaining from voting against the Assad regime for the regime's human rights violations in Syria. And this man is going to preside over the ICJ when he waffles on human rights issues, not to mention his bias against Israel??

And why the hell should we trust the UN? After the UNRWA fiasco, many nations have stopped funding it. What does that tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:36am On Feb 13
Elsueno:

IDGAF, any demonic entity who enjoys & takes pride in massacring & infant should be exterminated! who ever da fuvk they might be
I think that's what Israel's IDF is exactly trying to do to avenge the October 7 attack on their infants, women and elderly by eradicating Hamas.

But I guess for you this concept works only one way as long as it is against Israel. That's why Israel also doesn't give a fuuuuck about opinions such as yours because it is filled with sentiments and agendas. Na wetin dey their mind dem go do.

Even the USA cannot do anything on this matter because they did the same thing after 9/11 attacks. They simply went berserk.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by zoomman(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13
Oyinbo1886:

South Africa failed in its objective. Chai, you no fit read di news?? South Africa tried to force Israel to a ceasefire, which was denied!

And guess what? The new president of the ICJ is Nawaf Salam, form Lebanon, who did nothing for human rights in Syria, abstaining from voting against the Assad regime for the regime's human rights violations in Syria. And this man is going to preside over the ICJ when he waffles on human rights issues, not to mention his bias against Israel??

And why the hell should we trust the UN? After the UNRWA fiasco, many nations have stopped funding it. What does that tell you?
They didn't fail. Kindly check the news. The main reason why Israel is not yet persecuted for world crime is coz of the western world backing like USA, UK and others. Even USA is requesting for a ceasefire. After witnessing the massacre of innocent soul especially babies from the IDF. Which crime do they commit? They are not even Hamas.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Mubieey: 1:27pm On Feb 14
Segxydube:

Na palestine God go destroy.. When dem first attack israel we no hear from you oo.. Israel con dey teach them their life lessons now you dey talk trash.

Continue... E go shock you
You’re the one who is talking trash Because you cannot differentiate between Hamas , Palestinians and civilians
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Floky215: 7:43pm On Feb 14
Mubieey:

You’re the one who is talking trash Because you cannot differentiate between Hamas , Palestinians and civilians

They are one and same...!!
The jubilation in gaza in Oct 7th attest to that fact so don't come here with any emotion shouting civilians or Palestinians...!!!

Infact some of the kidnapped people from Israel were kept with civilians family to keep watch over..!!

If you can't do the time don't do the crime...!!!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Segxydube: 12:04pm On Feb 15
Mubieey:

See mumu... Hamas is palestine.. They are the ones in their govt
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Mubieey: 1:55pm On Feb 15
Segxydube:

See mumu... Hamas is palestine.. They are the ones in their govt
But this is not a reason to kill all
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Mubieey: 1:57pm On Feb 15
Floky215:

They are one and same...!!
The jubilation in gaza in Oct 7th attest to that fact so don't come here with any emotion shouting civilians or Palestinians...!!!

Infact some of the kidnapped people from Israel were kept with civilians family to keep watch over..!!

If you can't do the time don't do the crime...!!!
Is that a reason to kill all including Christians?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Segxydube: 4:49pm On Feb 15
Mubieey:

But this is not a reason to kill all

When the citizens are helping them nko? If you help a terrorist you are also one
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Floky215: 7:36pm On Feb 15
Mubieey:

Is that a reason to kill all including Christians?

This is war....there are collateral damages if you know what that means...!!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Ovacoma: 9:42pm On Feb 15
zoomman:

They didn't fail. Kindly check the news. The main reason why Israel is not yet persecuted for world crime is coz of the western world backing like USA, UK and others. Even USA is requesting for a ceasefire. After witnessing the massacre of innocent soul especially babies from the IDF. Which crime do they commit? They are not even Hamas.
Hamas killed Israelis babies and promised to kill again and again. Israel cannot allow that again just because they don't want to harm babies Hamas is using as shields!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Ovacoma: 9:53pm On Feb 15
Ovacoma:

Hamas killed Israelis babies and promised to kill again and again. Israel cannot allow that again just because they don't want to harm babies Hamas is using as shields!

The shields have to be destroyed in order to get to the hamas. No one would pray to be in such situations, but this is a war started by Hamas and the Israelis have vowed to never allow Hamas threaten their citizens again. What would you do if u are the prime minister of Israel after Hamas attacked, killed and kidnapped many Israelis including children and aged people?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by zoomman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15
Ovacoma:

That's the excuse they gave but how many innocent women and children has Hamas killed compared to the ones the IDF has murdered in the name of self defense.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Ovacoma: 10:28pm On Feb 15
zoomman:

That's the excuse they gave but how many innocent women and children has Hamas killed compared to the ones the IDF has murdered in the name of self defense.
I think hamas permitted the excuse, if you call it excuse. There is nothing like "how many innocent women and children has Hamas killed..". Israel cannot be counting how many casualties on the enemy side I n order to know if enough people have died. Israelis have goals which include to never allow Hamas have political and military power again to harm their citizens and until Hamas is destroyed, the Israelis will continue to fight in Gaza strip. There is a big lesson for any enemies of Israel that there is no light at the end of the tunnel for them. Hamas leaders have really made a terrible miscalculation this time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.