Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Woman Experienced Headaches Everyday Because Of Hypertension! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Woman Experienced Headaches Everyday Because Of Hypertension! (127 Views)

Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? / Take Care Of Hypertension With This Forever Living Products Pack / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Experienced Headaches Everyday Because Of Hypertension! by BPdoc: 2:24pm On Feb 10
Yesterday, I posted about the "7 Warning Signs of Hypertension"

If you have not read it yet, click on my profile to do so

Attached to this post is the testimonial of a woman that noticed that she was beginning to have headaches constantly last year February

So she went ahead to do a quick Bp check

And Alas!!!

It was 150/90mmHg i.e Stage 2 Hypertension

She quickly decided to try out our Natural strategy where we teach you how to remodel your lifestyle to repel Hypertension

And in a space of just 4 days, she was already started seeing good numbers on her Bp monitor

The two most important thing that she did was:

1) She went to check her blood pressure fast to find out the cause of her constant headache
2) She decided to use our Natural strategy (lifestyle based medicine) to get rid of it and she succeeded in just 4 days

See her testimony below

If you will also like to access our One Hour Free Training on How To Reverse High BP in 90 days or less, you can comment "interested" to this post

Re: This Woman Experienced Headaches Everyday Because Of Hypertension! by BPdoc: 2:28pm On Feb 10
Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Debbie aka Bpdoc

I teach and mentor people with Hypertension on how to reverse and normalize their High Blood Pressure within just 90 days or less, with or without medications

I will be holding another Free One hour class this week. Venue is Whatsapp

For those interested, send a message stating "I'm Interested In The Training" to 09166584787 or click Here to secure a slot

P.S: For serious-minded people only

(1) (Reply)

Green Living Made Easy: Simple Steps To Embrace Sustainability / My BP Rose When I Was Pregnant 5 Yrs Ago. What Can I Do To Make It Normal Again? / Genital Warts Permanent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.