Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Things People Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things People Do (786 Views)

Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall / Some Funny Things People Do In Naija / Annoying things People Do On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things People Do by kayjazz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
can u believe what people do,i was sitting next to this guy in church,in the middle of a service when the guy brought out acigarette and lit it.imagine,i was so shocked that i almost dropped the bottle of beer i was drinking,
Re: Things People Do by clemcykul(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
oooh u want to annouce to the world that ure a drunkard? your addiction to alchohol has eluded the fear of God from your heart that u have to smuggle alchohol into the church, is this not an indirect of means of caln the devil to destroy youuuuuuu am ashamed of you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

don't worry weneva i see u in church, mouth canot describe what will befal u that day grin grin grin abi u don't know that am pastors wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things People Do by mopegirl(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
sori, e don 4get, i talk am

ow pasor's wife no go seduce me 4 church on top say i be female
Re: Things People Do by Jeovy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
U were shocked!!!,I wonder what the pastor will be if he sees the two of you ? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Government's Renewed Drive To Encourage Exports: / Bold Man / Wise Neco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.