Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Killed By Cultist For No Reason. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killed By Cultist For No Reason. (2208 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Christopher Akpotohwo 'Akpos London' Attacked By Cultist In Obiaruku (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10
Rest in peace Bebe 😭, you lived a peaceful life but met your end in the hands of wicked cultists, may their fate be worst than death. I miss you so much Diamond.

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10
Where, when, how?
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Nicepoker(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10
Killed for "no reason" can you elaborate pls.
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by EducasionMe(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10
Ress in piece bros
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10
They came for someone else in his shop,when they didn't meet the guy they came for, they shot him in the presence of his wife and children
Nicepoker:
Killed for "no reason" can you elaborate pls.

4 Likes

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10
yvonncute:
The cultists came for someone else in his shop,when they didn't meet the guy they came for, they shot him in the presence of his wife and children
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by BlackAIIDay: 8:01pm On Feb 10
Lol... killed by cultist for no reason? It's funny for you to think cultist kill non cultist for no reason. Unless there's something you are not telling us.

In conclusion, this nigga was a cultist who had/have killed other people in the course of his ruggedity, other families have mourned their dead sons because of this guy. It's your turn to feel the pains as it should be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10
You shall be killed on the street and your corpse devoured by vultures if he is not a cultist,the pain I feel your wife and children shall feel the same pain because they will witness your death.Ase!
BlackAIIDay:
Lol... killed by cultist for no reason? It's funny for you to think cultist kill non cultist for no reason. Unless there's something you are not telling us.

In conclusion, this nigga was a cultist who had/have killed other people in the course of his ruggedity, other families have mourned their dead sons because of this guy. It's your turn to feel the pains as it should be.

1 Like

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 10:23pm On Feb 10
This incident happen in ilesa osun state ask people you know if he is a cultist or engages in any criminal activity because Ogun will soon kill you for spewing thrash on my post, oloshi!
yvonncute:
You shall be killed on the street and your corpse devoured by vultures if he is not a cultist,the pain I feel your wife and children shall feel the same pain because they will witness your death.Ase!
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 10:26pm On Feb 10
@BlackAllday my ass .This incident happened in ilesa osun state ask people you know if he is a cultist or engages in any criminal activity because Ogun will soon kill you for spewing thrash on my post, oloshi omo! [/quote]
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Smitaro100(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10
So sad.. maybe they suspected he's a cultist due to his rugged and wosky looks.

Rip.
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 12:19am On Feb 11
They knew he was not a cultist, I believe everything was programmed spiritually because they came looking for someone but ended up shooting him when they didn't find the person.
Smitaro100:
So sad.. maybe they suspected he's a cultist due to his rugged and wosky looks.

Rip.

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by ipobarecriminals: 12:28am On Feb 11
shocked sad embarassed angry sad sad cultists in Ilesa shocked sad nah wah ooo embarassed sad
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by luckize: 3:39am On Feb 11
Please, don't just type things like this.

BlackAIIDay:

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by BlackAIIDay: 6:01am On Feb 11
yvonncute:

I'm not a cultist but I just told you the bitter truth. Cultist don't map and kill non cultist.

1 Like

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by BlackAIIDay: 6:03am On Feb 11
luckize:
Please, don't just type things like this.

It's the bitter truth no-one wants to hear
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by BewareOf419: 6:07am On Feb 11
yvonncute:
Rest in peace Bebe 😭, you lived a peaceful life but met your end in the hands of wicked cultists, may their fate be worst than death. I miss you so much Diamond.

Na you dem find come and when dem no see you they killed the guy immediately. This was told from a reliable source in Ilesa
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Bazztadewu: 6:40am On Feb 11
Who gift a fuk. He must have been a cultist
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by chidekings(m): 7:56am On Feb 11
no empathy from people....someone is baring out her pains and all you all do is to throw insinuations here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Zonefree(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11
chidekings:
no empathy from people....someone is baring out her pains and all you all do is to throw insinuations here and there.
More reason to believe humans are terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Kennyswag: 3:29pm On Feb 11
Op that guy is a cultist, or maybe his brother is.
cultists always kill relatives of the person they are looking for if they can't find him.

1 Like

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by yvonncute(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11
You are a useless cultist,even in the universities people get hit by stray bullets when cultists strike, and one dan banza is arguing with me. Ogun kill your mama.
BlackAIIDay:

I'm not a cultist but I just told you the bitter truth. Cultist don't map and kill non cultist.
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:20am On Feb 12
BlackAIIDay:

Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by AJEEJA: 8:59am On Feb 12
BlackAIIDay:

Let me first tell you that you are very stupid.
Secondly, CULTISTS KILL ANYBODY (both Jews and rivals). This has been happening for God Knows how long. So, I am always surprised when any fool comes to say cultists don't kill non-cultists. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Re: Killed By Cultist For No Reason. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12
AJEEJA:

Let me first tell you that you are very stupid.
Secondly, CULTISTS KILL ANYBODY (both Jews and rivals). This has been happening for God Knows how long. So, I am always surprised when any fool comes to say cultists don't kill non-cultists. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I tire for the mumu

(1) (Reply)

The Bizarre Saga Of Botched Butt Enhancements / Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad / 10 Gruesome Killings In The Name Of Religion (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.