Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History (513 Views)

Happy 27th Birthday John Obavoh / Meet 'World's Most Prolific Sperm Donor' With 150 Kids (Pics) / Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by clefstone(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10
Recently I became aware of a Nairalander with the moniker Obavoh. He posts diary of his life as a 26 years old father of 5 children with a 22 years old pretty wife. His writing is so simple, yet captivating enough to attract a lot of comments. He backs up his posts with pictures of his supposed wife, kids and location that looks like a North Central Nigeria terrain.

There is nothing barred in his posts, including pictures of his wife's vaginal discharge, his mother in-law. One of his topics is how his father almost slept with his sister.

Obavoh's tales become so difficult to believe at some point but still so interesting you can't wait for him to release another "masterpiece". You basically know that this guy is trolling but you can't help but enjoy the story so much that it becomes real again in your head

I greet whoever is behind the moniker as I've been on this forum for so long but haven't enjoyed anyone's story as Obavoh's

https://www.nairaland.com/obavoh

1 Like

Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by brain54(m): 9:31am On Feb 11
Lol...

Obavo the great story teller.

I like the guy... He just no send.

I think his stories are at least 90% true though!
Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by Binspector: 11:45am On Feb 11
I see nothing interesting in his disjointed, poorly scripted, awful tales.
For a fact, his tales (truth or not) are a direct reflection of his demented environmental influence.
A 26-year old with 5 children and a poverty-stricken lifestyle isn't something I find interesting.

7 Likes

Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by Devonelle(f): 7:47am On Feb 12
Lol LOL lol. I follow his threads back to back very funny guy. He should open TIKTOK, na there he go blow
Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by sacajawea: 6:45am On Feb 18
lol
I don't think he is fake though
Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by Nice2023(m): 7:13am On Feb 18
Obavoh is a typical African man with a ruthless desire to survive in the midst of little.

As a young man of that age,having many children could cause more harm than good especially with the segment of the society he belongs.

My advice for him is to rethink his ways and stop at giving births to multiple children so as to avoid the impending economy doom.
Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by clefstone(m): 8:16am On Mar 30
Nice2023:
Obavoh is a typical African man with a ruthless desire to survive in the midst of little.

As a young man of that age,having many children could cause more harm than good especially with the segment of the society he belongs.

My advice for him is to rethink his ways and stop at giving births to multiple children so as to avoid the impending economy doom.

Do you believe Obavoh's stories?
Re: Is Obavoh The Most Prolific Fiction Writer In Nairaland's History by clefstone(m): 8:22am On Mar 30
cc mariahAngel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Painful Truth About Life / Read And Comment / Honesty Is The Best Policy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.