Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland (1317 Views)

What Is The Function Of A Wedding Ring In Marriage? / What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo) / Whats The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by taylor88(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Good morning friends, have been thinking what exactly what the share button here does like we all knows that of quote, like and modify..

Please can somebody tell me what the share button does

Thanks
Cc: fynestboi lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by AdiscoPele: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2018
I think it should be changed to "dislike"

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Good morning friends, have been thinking what exactly what the share button here does like we all knows that of quote, like and modify..

Please can somebody tell me what the share button does

Thanks
Cc: fynestboi lalasticlala Mynd44
When you share something all the people who are following you would see it when they click "Shared with me" at the top .Hope that was clear enough

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by taylor88(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Donald3d:

When you share something all the people who are following you would see it when they click "Shared with me" at the top .Hope that was clear enough

Maybe but it's not necessary

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by olasaad(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Donald3d:

For real I don't know ooo I always thought it means"you disagree"
Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2018
olasaad:

For real I don't know ooo I always thought it means"you disagree"
Now you know ma'am . cheesy
We learn everyday
Oya like if you agree and share if you disagree grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by CanadaOrBust: 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Donald3d:

Now you know ma'am . cheesy
We learn everyday
Oya like if you agree and share if you disagree grin

Thanks, and what is the meaning of “YIM” in the profile page
Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Thanks, and what is the meaning of “YIM” in the profile page

I think it means Yahoo Instant Messenger , there was a time it was popular.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by merieam16(f): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
hmm. wondering too
Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by chii8(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
Donald3d:

I think it means Yahoo Instant Messenger , there was a time it was popular.

Daddy, you are really old oooo to know all the details. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
chii8:

Daddy, you are really old oooo to know all the details. tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland by maigemuu: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Advice On An Alleged Illegitimate Son / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.