Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. (1127 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Finished1: 1:01pm On Feb 11
So yesterday I went to a brothel and I had unprotected sex with a full blown sex worker. After everything I told her I was scared about what happened, she then told me that she did a routine test last December.

She showed me the paperwork and I confirmed. However, this morning something inside me told me that the lady might have fabricated the documents she showed me. So I then called her this morning to come over so we can all be tested In a clinic that we don't have any connection too ( so the results wouldn't be suspicious)

Now, I tried calling her and her phone is switched off. I'm terrified guys. What do I do? I don't want to get STDs or hiv etc. 💔

Doctors, please I need ur advice please.

Insults are also welcome cuz I have been a fool. 💔

Ps: I'd rather kill myself than let my parents know that I contacted hiv or any dreadful
disease 💔💔

Update: I just spoke to her and she said I can come and do a confirmation again. She also said I'm making her feel bad about her self.
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by vickthourh(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11
Wait till 3 months, then go for checkup
You can't confirm the sad news now 😔
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Finished1: 1:08pm On Feb 11
vickthourh:
Wait till 3 months, then go for checkup
You can't confirm the sad news now 😔
I'm terrified, sir. I never thought I'd be in this situation. So there's high chances that I've been infected already?! 😔💔
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by VeryWickedMan: 1:09pm On Feb 11
OP RIP in advance.
Tell 2Pac they've still not found who killed him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Omihanifa: 1:15pm On Feb 11
If nah so people dey get hiv there won't be entertainment industry in Nigeria again nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by ebexofficial: 1:15pm On Feb 11
Her result maybe authentic but to what gain is she coming over so the both of you can have the test together? Abi you want cast her as a sex worker? Abi you want marry her? Abi you don fall in love with olosho?
All of these, she may not be interested in any

3 Likes

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Finished1: 1:35pm On Feb 11
ebexofficial:
Her result maybe authentic but to what gain is she coming over so the both of you can have the test together? Abi you want cast her as a sex worker? Abi you want marry her? Abi you don fall in love with olosho?
All of these, she may not be interested in any
at all. I just want to see another authentic result. Anxiety is killing me sir. At least whatever I see I'll be able to know where to start or begin from. U know people can pay to have medical reports right?

1 Like

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by SUPERPACK: 1:37pm On Feb 11
After cumming you must cum back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by JealousCobra(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11
Finished1:
at all. I just want to see another authentic result. Anxiety is killing me sir. At least whatever I see I'll be able to know where to start or begin from. U know people can pay to have medical reports right?

Go and buy antibiotics drugs now for prevention!

When it still early assuming you are infected. 😎
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Finished1: 1:57pm On Feb 11
JealousCobra:

what type of antibiotics please
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by JealousCobra(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11
Finished1:
what type of antibiotics please

Google it. . .
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Gudnuse: 2:33pm On Feb 11
JealousCobra:

@ finished1, this is the best advice for you. In addition, if you are the type that isn't allergic to herbal medicine, then contact me let me send you my herbal flusher. It will work for you especially now that the deed is just a recent one. Mind you it's not free. I'm based in Abuja. You can get in touch with me if you stay close by. Check my signature for my contact number
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by JealousCobra(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11
Gudnuse:
@ finished1, this is the best advice for you. In addition, if you are the type that isn't allergic to herbal medicine, then contact me let me send you my herbal flusher. It will work for you especially now that the deed is just a recent one. Mind you it's not free. I'm based in Abuja. You can get in touch with me if you stay close by. Check my signature for my contact number

Photo
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by REGINALD001(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11
Finished1:
So yesterday I went to a brothel and I had unprotected sex with a full blown sex worker. After everything I told her I was scared about what happened, she then told me that she did a routine test last December.

She showed me the paperwork and I confirmed. However, this morning something inside me told me that the lady might have fabricated the documents she showed me. So I then called her this morning to come over so we can all be tested In a clinic that we don't have any connection too ( so the results wouldn't be suspicious)

Now, I tried calling her and her phone is switched off. I'm terrified guys. What do I do? I don't want to get STDs or hiv etc. 💔

Ps: I'd rather kill myself than let my parents know that I contacted hiv or any dreadful
disease 💔💔

ONYE ERIRI ERI

YOU ARE A CARRIER ALREADY. GO FOR ONE MORE JOLLIFICATION TO STRIKE IT HOME WELL.

1 Like

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by MrPOTUS: 8:43pm On Feb 11
grin grin grin grin grin

Una get mind o shocked
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Farrason: 8:00am On Feb 12
Finished1:

disease 💔💔

Update: I just spoke to her and she said I can come and do a confirmation again. She also said I'm making her feel bad about her self.

Just imagine... See the energy you are exerting now that is capable of making 10Million a reality in 2 days in your life, but no... Na the aftermath of your raw ignorance on sex you dey waste am on. Anyways, you cant see anything now, give it 7days... If she has any sti like ghono, sifilix, chlamandya (hope I got the spelling) etc... e go show depending on your body system sensitivity. And if she has the real deal, bro... Your case don enter one chance o.
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Kingluqman(m): 8:54am On Feb 12
grin

After 2 seconds, your face clear Abi? grin

If ashewo Na the last option for you...abeg masturbate. Your own erection don direct you to infection.. Congratulations 🎉 grin

1 Like

Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by DorianD(m): 10:07am On Feb 12
Rush to the nearest primary health center and get post exposure prophylaxis(pep) assuming it's not yet over 72 hrs
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by captainking(m): 11:23am On Feb 12
Finished1:

disease 💔💔

let me give you a better update.. After the test, go to any general hospital and ask for PREP. They will run another test on you to be sure you dont have the virus already before you came. if negative, they will give you the PREP drug to prevent you from getting the virus if she has it.. Note that her result may be negative despite having the virus due to incubation period.

Dont have unprotected sex again.
go and sin no more
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Meteng: 11:59am On Feb 12
Omihanifa:
If nah so people dey get hiv there won't be entertainment industry in Nigeria again nah.
Abi o, those in the entertainment industry no dey ever use cd.
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by Gadafii: 12:50pm On Feb 12
You wan carry full blown ashawo wey no be your girlfriend go do text

This bros dey smoke something bigger than his brain,😂😂😂

How yna even take Dey calm down dey sleep with ashawo self is beyond me, you even did it without condom, and now you are scared of HIV and other infections, Nawa for una
Re: Unprotected Sex: This Is Happening. by ComputerOperato: 1:07pm On Feb 12
JealousCobra:

Antibiotics?
Are all STDs caused by bacteria?
Will antibiotics stop HIV, Hep. B and C?
Will antibiotics stop Herpes?

You people and antibiotics sha.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Itchy Nipples / Male Circumcision Doesn't Affect Women's Hiv Risk / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.