Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) (18598 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Elsueno: 8:40pm On Feb 12
Willed042:

The ibo that your fathers massacred what have u and your kiths said about it, photos of them to taunt their kins are all over this platform. Double standard and the hypocritical nature of some of you smells to the heaven. Why not persuade hamas to release the hostages with them and end the war. Do u know how many children that could have been killed from hamas rockets into Isreal if not for their air defense.

don't drag me into ur tribal warfare, Iam neither igbo, Hausa or Yoruba..I am from a minority tribe which is almost extinct sef!.. I wasn't born during Biafra war, I am very sure non of my ancestors took part in it!... I also have no attachment to hamas nor d zionists genocidal maniacs in isreal. if u kill kids or support anybody who those, U are freaking EVIL...even today ISREAL MASSACRED ATLEAST 3 KIDS, I HAVE SEEN THEIR BODY PIÈCES...Isreal is EVIL
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12
Imka:
Hamas — an acronym for Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya (Islamic Resistance Movement) — is the armed group that holds political control over Gaza today.

What you might not know is that this same group was actually created in part by Israel itself. While it may sound like a conspiracy theory, it’s actually a well-documented, open secret that Israel has helped finance and prop up Hamas for years.
Aboki wey go small school, all for what? Just to lie for Allah and terrorist brothers

“Netanyahu’s strategy was to prevent the option of two states, so he made Hamas into his closest partner. Openly Hamas is an enemy. Covertly, it’s an ally.”

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12
Elsueno:

don't drag me into ur tribal warfare, Iam neither igbo, Hausa or Yoruba..I am from a minority tribe which is almost extinct sef!.. I wasn't born during Biafra war, I am very sure non of my ancestors took part in it!... I also have no attachment to hamas nor d zionists genocidal maniacs in isreal. if u kill kids or support anybody who those, U are freaking EVIL...even today ISREAL MASSACRED ATLEAST 3 KIDS, I HAVE SEEN THEIR BODY PIÈCES...Isreal is EVIL
If Israel is evil, mention 1 war that Israel has started as a modern state for 75 years. Ot go suck that blac pvssy shaped stone in Mecca

2 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12
Somilat:

you disgraced yourself and you're a criminal.

every thing hamas did on oct 7 was no different to Petraeus rules in iraq
invading civilian houses and killing occupants...............same as US soldiers "immunity"
raping...............same as US soldiers and contractors "immunity"
bombs on civilians...........same as US bombs on weddings and drone strikes.
you want Islamic state of Palestine.. a country the size of Aba , both in population and landmass, but on mentioning of Biafra , country 20 times the size in population and landmass you always freak out... Oga go to Gaza and lament not here

3 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by dapadawee: 8:50pm On Feb 12
Elsueno:

No be same hamas they release vidoes upon vidoes of them confronting the isrealis?....But Isreal goal has always being the extermination of palastineins, they are even currently bombing raffah, same place they told palastineins to gather as it's a safe zone.

I just don't understand why any normal human being would support anybody massacring infants like these....
what kind of deranged lunatic would relish in the massacre of kids?
I just dont understand this at all

But Israeli kids too died oct7. Over 2000 people died. The same rocket you are complaining about hamas fired over 5000 into Israel but iron dome helped Isreal if there was no iron dome how many people would have died In Isreal remember those rocket were fired unprovoked. You think why is Dubai and Saudi Arabia not supporting Palestinians. If Saudi say enough today to Israel I bet you Isreal will consider it as a threat. Why are they building tunnels. You have not answered my questions why is hamas covering their faces why are they using those children as human shield why can't they go back Isreal borders where they killed more than 2000 Isrealis

3 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Jeyun: 8:56pm On Feb 12
Elsueno:

Anybody who massacres infants deliberately & in cold blood should be EXTERMINATED. FOR HE/SHE is a freaking monster that belongs to very depth of hell together with all who support & defend that kind of atrocity
and those who kidnap infant and their mothers in oct7 will be rewarded with kwilikwi abi? Your sense dey under your leg I swear

3 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Jeyun: 8:59pm On Feb 12
Elsueno:

I don't give a shyt, d palastineins have more claim on dat land than some Nazis from Europe who pretend to be jews....These guys are literally from the Baltics, even Netanyahu is from freaking Poland, his dad name was Benzion Mileikowsky....You can easily go on telegram & verify palastinein casualties, thier is even literally a list of thousands of infants from 0 years old WHICH UR ZIONISTS MESSIAS HAVE MASSACRED

Have some shame Nigga!!!
this terrorist defeat and death really touch you for body

Ehyaa kpele, last last you go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by dapadawee: 8:59pm On Feb 12
shoodboi2:

Hamas is facing Israel. All the talk of human shields is an attempt by Israel to continue lying so it can keep bombing Palestinian family houses and hospitals. Israel calls these targets, POWER TARGETS.

Israel wants Palestinians to leave so that it can take their land. To achieve that, it keeps destroying these so-called power targets.

At this point, there is nowhere for Palestinians to go to anymore. Mind you, many of these Palestinians are being killed in refugee camps.

Talking of Hamas, this is a video of Hamas sniping and killing an Israeli soldier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEwrXCMuCSM

Here, Hamas attacks and destroys Israeli tanks on the streets of Gaza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ognSQdKsTwo

Here, Hamas walks up to an Israeli tank and destroys it. Hamas also destroys more Israeli tanks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhCv7zmqrLA

Israeli tank burns after getting hit by Hamas rocket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEcjxzwxYI

You called those coward video confrontations. People sneak out of building isreali soilders considers as civilian building and unaware shot rocket at them. Sneaking you say confident. Since they can match Isreal let them also throw bomb into Isreal territory and kill Isreal children too it Is war do me I do you. At least isreal have not raped and paraded any Palestinians naked on the street shouting Allah huakibaru

3 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12
Elsueno:

Hamas is the defacto government in control of Gaza, why da hell are people even think they are some terorr group. ISREAl sponsored Hamas to oust the PLA legitimacy in Gaza & they succeed. Isreal just didn't forsee Hamas getting independent of thier control.

Hamas spokes person keep on lying so if this trash u are spewing is true, don't you think Hamas would have said it since to expose Isreal and gana more sympathy from other countries?
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12
smokinloud:

twa.t. Aliyah of the Jews has always been from 3000 years ago and it's a normal thing for the Jews because they are constantly persecuted. That Simon Ekpa and his family, Nnamdi Kanu and his family, Kelechi and his family Chukwueze chukwudi and and their families move to Igbo land from Lagos and overseas does not mean the South East is not Igbo land. it only means majority of Igbos don't live in Igbo land. If the Jews that moved back to Israel during the modern aliyahs are not qualified to be Israelis then those Palestinians Jews that have never been to any country except Palestine and don't have citizenship of any country except Palestine nkor?!. Abi Jews are not humans too?!. Arabs on the land have many options but many Jews have only Israel as their home and they have to defend their land. The land of Palestine was shared between Israel, Arabs and the Jordanians. Why are Arab Palestinians not claiming Jordan?!. Why Israel?!. Mooomooo like you who doesn't know anything too will be following evil people tueh!.

What a ridiculous argument. This mumu just dey mix everything up, so the Nethanyahu and Bennie gantz from Poland are the ones killing Palestinians and displacing them and this is okay because? See ehn, no energy to argue with dimwits abeg.

You are just an insufferable, ignorant buffoon n. You have no knowledge of the subject matter, yet, here you are responding like a rabid dog,spewing thrash and regurgitated propaganda. I leave you to your grand display of folly. Swine
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12
bjdon:

And the Israel will reply with something even worse than what they have done since October 8th. Nobody has a monopoly on terror as Isreal is showing.
If the Palestinians have ANY sense in their heads, after this war, they should seek out Mandela like leaders who promote peace and co-existence, not useless jihad and violence. With such leaders they will be reach a sensible deal with Israel that will benefit both peoples. Failing that they can consign themselves to another 25 years of death and misery.
U get time to reply the braindead terrorist... don't you see his name Ayatullah in honor of one the Hamas leaders killed by IDF
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12
Jeyun:
you are not informed, hamas has killed 400,000 Israeli soilders wounded 1.2m infact they is no more soilders in Israel again.

Upon all this victory we hamas supporters are still begging for a cease fire all of Gaza has become ruines nothing is left of Gaza apart from Rafa they are still coming to bomb anytime soon infact they have even started bombing.
grin grin grin grin grin
This Israel must be something else oh. They can't allow ordinary supporters of terrorist to have peace again.

No be juju be this? Upon we don finish Israeli soilders we still dey beg for cease fire and for Rafa not to be attacked.
grin grin grin grin you are too violent with ur response grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by k4kenny(f): 9:30pm On Feb 12
smokinloud:

Stop learning history from your imams. They are all charlatans that lie to you

STOP LEARNING HISTORY FROM ZIONAZIS!!! THE ARE PATHOLOGICAL LIARS AND WILL BRAINWASH YOU INTO STUPIDITY!!!

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by k4kenny(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12
dapadawee:

But Israeli kids too died oct7. Over 2000 people died. The same rocket you are complaining about hamas fired over 5000 into Israel but iron dome helped Isreal if there was no iron dome how many people would have died In Isreal remember those rocket were fired unprovoked. You think why is Dubai and Saudi Arabia not supporting Palestinians. If Saudi say enough today to Israel I bet you Isreal will consider it as a threat. Why are they building tunnels. You have not answered my questions why is hamas covering their faces why are they using those children as human shield why can't they go back Isreal borders where they killed more than 2000 Isrealis

Lies! about 1130 people died, most of which were military men, the rest were killed by Israhelli Apache helicopters firing hellfire missiles. There's more than enough evicence of this out there, Israhell cannot lie their way out of this one.

Even is 2000 people were killed on that day, does it make it right for IOF terrorists to go about killing thousands of innocent civilians, burning animals, burning trees, destroying buildings?? The kind of pure evil these people are making you guys support ehn... undecided
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Lilosio: 9:50pm On Feb 12
Judolisco:
me and my family will never go and attack, kill abduct, and rape innocent citizens of a country...

May you and your family be chased out of your given home, your home usurped, may your family look through a fenced wire while their wealth is given to a complete stranger only to look upon while they willow on adject poverty and human rights restricted!!

May your family be arrested just for being born into the home they had no choice to and imprisoned without trial, may your family stay in jail for no reason for 90 days without trial while the rest of the world are given bail or court trial in less than 48 hours as per their human rights.

and when your descendants fight back, may they be declared inhumane, terrorist and lower human.

May they be shot at, bombed, displaced and paraded everywhere naked and tied like animals.. may the whole world laugh while you, your family and descendants are suffering and applaud your genocidal masters as God given children IJN...
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Ovacoma: 10:29pm On Feb 12
Don't attack anyone more powerful than !

2 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Timoleon(m): 4:33am On Feb 13
IAMBOSS1990:
This is just tragic. Innocent victims having to pay the price for the decisions of others.

In as much as Israel is responsible for what is happening in Gaza, those behind the October 7 attack should equally claim responsibility.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6TcV81G/
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:03am On Feb 13
Fake hostage rescue. Those hostages were part of an initial hostage exchange between hamas and idf. Very useless bunch of terrorists called Israel. Fake nation. That is not the israel of the chosen people of God.
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:04am On Feb 13
Judolisco:
me and my family will never go and attack, kill abduct, and rape innocent citizens of a country...

I'm always happy when I come across ignorant people like you. African whose brains are washed
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:37am On Feb 13
zinaunreal:

I'm always happy when I come across ignorant people like you. African whose brains are washed
yes I'm ignorant what are you going to do about it... U bloody terrorist
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by dapadawee: 10:44am On Feb 13
k4kenny:

Lies! about 1130 people died, most of which were military men, the rest were killed by Israhelli Apache helicopters firing hellfire missiles. There's more than enough evicence of this out there, Israhell cannot lie their way out of this one.

Even is 2000 people were killed on that day, does it make it right for IOF terrorists to go about killing thousands of innocent civilians, burning animals, burning trees, destroying buildings?? The kind of pure evil these people are making you guys support ehn... undecided

It is obvious you are terrorist.
Those videos of naked Israeli girls paraded by Hamas were military. Music festival party was attended by military aba. Those children burnt tied to their mother were military those people abducted were military. The voice note of a terrorist celebrating he killed 20 Israelis were military. Okay I agree.
Since they know how to Kill military let them continue then. Why are they crying

3 Likes

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:30am On Feb 13
Lilosio:

May you and your family be chased out of your given home, your home usurped, may your family look through a fenced wire while their wealth is given to a complete stranger only to look upon while they willow on adject poverty and human rights restricted!!

May your family be arrested just for being born into the home they had no choice to and imprisoned without trial, may your family stay in jail for no reason for 90 days without trial while the rest of the world are given bail or court trial in less than 48 hours as per their human rights.

and when your descendants fight back, may they be declared inhumane, terrorist and lower human.

May they be shot at, bombed, displaced and paraded everywhere naked and tied like animals.. may the whole world laugh while you, your family and descendants are suffering and applaud your genocidal masters as God given children IJN...
CALM YOUR NERVE, 77% of the land of Palestine was given to King Abdullah, an Hashemite ( descendant of prophet Muhammad from Quraysh Saudi Arabia),to rule as independent state by Britain in 1946. The Arabs were pleased with that and they were even willingly enslaved to him. Now, 20% of the remaining 23% of the land was given to Israel(the real owners of the land) and the Arabs are to take over 70% and Jerusalem be administered by the UN. You know what the entire Arab league did?!. THEY DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL which they lost woefully and to every war there is consequences. If Arabs had won they'd have killed all the Jews but Israel won and chased the local Arabs that supported the Arab league by not allowing them back in their country but the Arab that didn't listen to the call of Arab league to all local Arabs to vacate the land before the war became legal citizens with equal rights. Na so war be my brother, if you want to fight war get ready to lose many things. The devilish acts of the Arabs is that nobody is fighting Jordan for taking 77% of the land but that 3% of the original land that the Jews initially took is what they want to wipe out Israel for.
Another factor is that the Jews bought the land with their own money and became land owners while the local Arabs were just tenants on the land, there was Ottoman laws backing their tenancy!. So, the land was never the Arab's at any time. Get your history right

watch this short debate. 30 seconds with Aljazeera journalist

https://youtube.com/shorts/mtg1k3QDvvk?si=iBk4yO2js8jAQzCY
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:50am On Feb 13
Tealcrestmedia:

What a ridiculous argument. This mumu just dey mix everything up, so the Nethanyahu and Bennie gantz from Poland are the ones killing Palestinians and displacing them and this is okay because? See ehn, no energy to argue with dimwits abeg.

You are just an insufferable, ignorant buffoon n. You have no knowledge of the subject matter, yet, here you are responding like a rabid dog,spewing thrash and regurgitated propaganda. I leave you to your grand display of folly. Swine
Mumu doesn't know that Jews don't have surnames until it was forced on them in Europe when they were registering for taxation. Mumu doesn't know that. Names like Lagosian, Ikorodu man, Lekki guy, aluminium guy, glassman, Davidson etc were forced on the Jews as surnames by Europeans in order to get accurate name for taxation. You're just too slow "olohungbo"
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13
smokinloud:

Mumu doesn't know that Jews don't have surnames until it was forced on them in Europe when they were registering for taxation. Mumu doesn't know that. Names like Lagosian, Ikorodu man, Lekki guy, aluminium guy, glassman, Davidson etc were forced on the Jews as surnames by Europeans in order to get accurate name for taxation. You're just too slow "olohungbo"

You're just too dumb. Jews don't have surname? Wow, this must be the dumbest of all the reasons I have seen from the scums of Zionism. Did you pull this one out of your @$$ too? Abeg gerrout of my face.
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13
Tealcrestmedia:

You're just too dumb. Jews don't have surname? Wow, this must be the dumbest of all the reasons I have seen from the scums of Zionism. Did you pull this one out of your @$$ too? Abeg gerrout of my face.
Your ancestors don't have surnames too until Oyinbo colonized them. Stop being fed by your imams. Many of them are economical with the truth. Use ai or use google. Don't become a camel urine drinker
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Krismas(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13
smokinloud:

ignorant, Arab Palestinians never had sovereignty on the land at any time. They were just tenants of the Ottoman. The Palestinians Jews were the real indigenous people of the land. Get your history right. The Arab Palestinians fought and massacred the Jewish haliyah to the land but they never had the authority to decide whether Jews should be permitted to migrate to the land or not. They only had the power to massacre them which they did aggressively. Stop giving out your emotions as history for us. This is a public forum not your father's mosque
Only terrorists will believe a figure given by terrorist in a Jihadi war. Seems Palestinians just abandon their kids and run away for a ratio of 1:1 of child to adult casualties
grin lies
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13
Krismas:
grin many times, i wonder how much the foolish Zionist pay you to blow lies on their behalf? grin
i hope it is not cheap? cos they have money. they own the federal reserve in America.
take a look at all the sovereign powers that colonized Palestine. ottoman is towards the end. Palestinians have always been there.

Leave that goat, he is just mixing everything up and is all over the place. He should have asked this girl to stop Hamas in order not to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Lilosio: 1:04pm On Feb 13
smokinloud:

CALM YOUR NERVE, 77% of the land of Palestine was given to King Abdullah, an Hashemite ( descendant of prophet Muhammad from Quraysh Saudi Arabia),to rule as independent state by Britain in 1946. The Arabs were pleased with that and they were even willingly enslaved to him. Now, 20% of the remaining 23% of the land was given to Israel(the real owners of the land) and the Arabs are to take over 70% and Jerusalem be administered by the UN. You know what the entire Arab league did?!. THEY DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL which they lost woefully and to every war there is consequences. If Arabs had won they'd have killed all the Jews but Israel won and chased the local Arabs that supported the Arab league by not allowing them back in their country but the Arab that didn't listen to the call of Arab league to all local Arabs to vacate the land before the war became legal citizens with equal rights. Na so war be my brother, if you want to fight war get ready to lose many things. The devilish acts of the Arabs is that nobody is fighting Jordan for taking 77% of the land but that 3% of the original land that the Jews initially took is what they want to wipe out Israel for.
Another factor is that the Jews bought the land with their own money and became land owners while the local Arabs were just tenants on the land, there was Ottoman laws backing their tenancy!. So, the land was never the Arab's at any time. Get your history right

watch this short debate. 30 seconds with Aljazeera journalist

https://youtube.com/shorts/mtg1k3QDvvk?si=iBk4yO2js8jAQzCY

In the same sense RUSSIA WAR IS JUSTIFIED?

Because a group of people once lived there thousands years ago?

France, Britain and Spanish, danish, polish, cities should also be returned to original ancestors..

USA should be returned to the original ancestors also because..

You just justified every war both world war 1 and 2 with your myopic reasoning...
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13
Lilosio:

In the same sense RUSSIA WAR IS JUSTIFIED?

Because a group of people once lived there thousands years ago?

France, Britain and Spanish, danish, polish, cities should also be returned to original ancestors..

USA should be returned to the original ancestors also because..

You just justified every war both world war 1 and 2 with your myopic reasoning...
Have you drank camel urine this afternoon?!.
Which of my write up signify that the Jewish claim to the land is because a group of Jewish people lived on the land some 2000 years ago?!. Point it out. Go school, you go talk say school na scam. Now to comprehend simple sentence you no fit. "Oderh omo"!.
Jewish community have been present on the land continuously for more than 3,600 years and Arab history on the land only began with the Ottoman. As tenant

UN would not even debate about the partition if there were not continuous Jewish community on the land

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13
Krismas:
grin lies
Where's the lie?!
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13
Timoleon:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6TcV81G/
tiktok is your source?!. Any mad man can edit any news website and upload it on tiktok to debunk any fact just like they did to the babies killed on October 7 by claiming it is ai generated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts / Al Jazeera Drags Nigerian Army To Court Over Detained Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.