Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka (13776 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Frank Onyeka Aims For AFCON 2023 Success With Nigeria’s Super Eagles / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by adebenson155: 8:23am On Feb 12
This is my player of the tournament is Frank onyeka

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by PoliteActivist: 8:24am On Feb 12
adebenson155:

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
*Politeness*
Who is he?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Nbote(m): 8:26am On Feb 12
He was the only player in the midfield even though he was poor yesterday. I didn't understand how every single player in the team starts running back towards their 18 yard box everytime the opposition is running at them with the ball. Like what pattern of football was that

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Chinaza06: 8:44am On Feb 12
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by ATEAMS: 12:31pm On Feb 12
Okay
Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Watianoengineer(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12
sad so na this figure head Osimhen Wan go madrid/arsenal and Co? A so called African best without impact. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap Ins. Whether we like it or not Osimhen is not a world class striker. I don't see the reason for the Osimhen hype. Very average. Even Yak and Julius Aghahowa that never won CAF best were more prolific in front of goal. See that Sebastian haller has been a beast since his Ajax days. He was diagnosed with cancer, recovered, started two games for ivory coast and scored both winning goals. That is the job of a sensible striker. We keep consoling ourselves with Osimhen dey disturb defenders, he sabi put pressure but when he was needed most he was no where to be found. If Osimhen had the balls to play all our penalties rather than Ekong it would add to his tally. Such an unreliable No 9. Iwobi and that chukwueze should never be invited again. Very mediocre set of fools

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by iscom(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Nonso92(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12
Yesterday's match was disheartening.

17 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Oscarchims: 12:32pm On Feb 12
He was a box to box like ndidi and kante

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Chinaza06: 12:32pm On Feb 12
Hmm

1 Like

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Vlibray: 12:32pm On Feb 12
These boys played rubbish throughout the tournament.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by tollyboy5(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12
One thread say make Dem no start iwobi, everybody insult the guy.

Una mind don touch ground now bah!?

33 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by ozo13(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12
adebenson155:

person wey dey play play reckless tackles

2 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Mitsurugi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12
tollyboy5:
One thread say make Dem no start iwobi, everybody insult the guy.

Una mind don touch ground now bah!?

I don't know why people keep thinking Iwobi is Jay Jay. Even Messi's son can never be Messi angry

21 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by AK481(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12
onyeka played his heart. he will make a good combination with Ndidi as both are good holding midfilders.

that 5 4 1 formation our coach used is problematic and useless , it killed oshimen creativiity and goals . make a razor sharp striker look ordinary and below average .

iheanacho was one of the inform player in that tournament but our useless 5 4 1 formation never gave us a second option or a 2 man attack with iheanacho and oshimen .

there was no need to play 5 4 1.. calvin should hve moved to Lb while zaidu should make been removed for iheanacho to pair with oshimen .

we were struggling through out the games .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by tonyshine01: 12:35pm On Feb 12
How would you rate Ajayi?

6 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by yewit37486: 12:36pm On Feb 12
Hmm. Mine is Lookman all the way.

16 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Mitsurugi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12
ozo13:
person wey dey play play reckless tackles

Na hin job. Oh well... he had to stand in for Ndidi. He tried

4 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by mathewob1: 12:37pm On Feb 12
THIS IS URGENT. If you are BASED in Nigeria you must watch the video below that shows how to survive and escape the Newest 'Twiter' One chance robbery in Nigeria, Dont say you were not warnedπŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

😫😫😫😫

7 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12
adebenson155:

1 Like

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by chicoMX(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12

1 Like

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Badgers14: 12:40pm On Feb 12
Coach got his tactics wrong.

Adjusted too late..

The players were just playing big man football like in the days of Oliseh and co.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Trendy247: 12:40pm On Feb 12
Watianoengineer:
sad so na this figure head Osimhen Wan go madrid/arsenal and Co? A so called African best without impact. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap Ins. Whether we like it or not Osimhen is not a world class striker. I don't see the reason for the Osimhen hype. Very average. Even Yak and Julius Aghahowa that never won CAF best were more prolific in front of goal. See that Sebastian haller has been a beast since his Ajax days. He was diagnosed with cancer, recovered, started two games for ivory coast and scored both winning goals. That is the job of a sensible striker. We keep consoling ourselves with Osimhen dey disturb defenders, he sabi put pressure but when he was needed most he was no where to be found. If Osimhen had the balls to play all our penalties rather than Ekong it would add to his tally. Such an unreliable No 9. Iwobi and that chukwueze should never be invited again. Very mediocre set of fools
You've said it all

4 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Codes151(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12
adebenson155:

lool.
This flop with careless tackles, unable to read game or position.

Nigeria midfield disappeared since semi final.

Iwobi and this guy were useless. Only Bassey..

Abeg rest. Let’s move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by bionixs: 12:41pm On Feb 12
That guy was all over the place , working his ass out like a horse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Matrix137(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12
Okay
Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by Offpoint1: 12:43pm On Feb 12
In all honesty, yesterday match was the worse of all they've played in the tournament.

6 Likes

Re: My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka by mytime24(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12
AFCON 2024 Otilo πŸ˜”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment / U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) / Chinonson Ihelewere Dies During A Match In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.