Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago (71912 Views)

Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Righteousness2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12
God1000:
it matters bro, good people should be appreciated when they are still alive

Whatever happens after death is entirely another thing.

Sorry bro.
I weep for your understanding of life.

I pray for you with all my Heart. May your Eyes of Understanding be opened before it becomes too late. So you don't Join the Bandwagon of people weeping had I known in Hell right now.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by inoki247: 3:38pm On Feb 12
Lol una no go rest...
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by EreluRoz: 3:39pm On Feb 12
The inevitable end for every soul. It's sad he has to go along with his family in such a sad situation.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Dennisochampa: 3:40pm On Feb 12
May his soul and those that died with him find eternal rest and may God forgive their imperfections.... Amen
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by CoronaVirusPro: 3:40pm On Feb 12
Blitzking:

Old age is catching up with these men..no wonder erimusk spares no cost in getting the latest and most upto date private jets..am sure he also spares no cost servicing them and paying attention to details.

Engines are prone to failure irrespective of class, make, model or tech.

Money does not completely eliminate accidents. It just reduces the chances.

10,000 feet above the ground, a fault will be disastrous

Brand new cars develop faults, likewise aircraft’s.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by merits(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12
Blackfire:
Ordinary 500BILLION naira house. ..poor people

Poor people indeed the money that can liberate you and your 10th generation from abject poverty that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by davibid: 3:41pm On Feb 12
God1000:
Billionaire club

In Nigeria, people talk about you more and celebrate you when you are gone

People that even hate your existence will shed crocodile tears and speak nicely about you in your funeral.

May God rest his soul and others involved.

No dead person is a bad person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On Feb 12
So much ado about this his house, does anyone have pictures?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by NiceLegs: 3:42pm On Feb 12
So what happened to the Wigwe's might not be a natural death but a case of murder. This was posted by an anonymous group months back.

It is well.

Let's watch and pray.

P.S:
When I heard the news on Friday, I felt it in my spirit that the death was not natural. My spirit told me it was a case of murder but I had no proof. Now I'm seeing this. Only God knows the whole truth.

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by finallybusy: 3:42pm On Feb 12
The moderators are obviously paid to keep his memory alive. Humans dey tire, last last. They can’t keep this up for three days straight.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by gloryman91: 3:42pm On Feb 12
Vanity
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12
merits:

Poor people indeed the money that can liberate you and your 10th generation from abject poverty that you are.

Send your icant let me bless your life with monnnnnneeeeyy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by jubrilELsudan: 3:43pm On Feb 12
SO NOW THAT WIGWE IS DEAD...DID HE CARRY THIS HIS 5 BILLION NAIRA HOUSE WITH HIM TO THE AFTERLIFE?

ONLY FOOLISH PERSONS WILL GLORIFY ALL THESE RICH PEOPLE KNOWING THAT ALL WHAT THEY HAVE AND ARE WORTH PLUS THEIR TITLES AND RECOGNITION ALL ENDS HERE ON EARTH AND IS ALL MEANINGLESS IN THE AFTERLIFE WHICH IS OUR REAL ETERNAL LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by merits(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12
Blackfire:

Send your icant let me bless your life with monnnnnneeeeyy

8065494357 opay if then born you well, clear my doubt abeg empty vessels make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Fatbam005: 3:46pm On Feb 12
Wealth is grace, Long life is another grace.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by zebszebs: 3:47pm On Feb 12
Is everything okay with Femi? Man looks lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Decarbonisation: 3:47pm On Feb 12
Life.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Focusmind: 3:48pm On Feb 12
Mehn, Otedollar and Dangote don dey old. See how Otedollar be like a recuperating cancer patient. Nothing dey this life. Good health above any other thing.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by zebszebs: 3:49pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:
See life ehn,,it's better to follow the teachings of the Holy books

Exactly!!! because when you do so, you will never die physically.

A dunce.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by rasputinn(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12
gartamanta:
Access Bank boss, Herbert Wigwe, opened his palatial Queens Drive Mansion, Ikoyi Lagos, in December 2023. The House is reported to have cost him 5 billion Naira to complete. Two weeks ago, he hosted billionaire businessmen, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola to Dinner in his newly built house

Two weeks later, Herbert Wigwe, his wife Chizoba, and his son Chizzy, would all perish in a Helicopter crash in America

With all his billions, why is Femi Otedola always looking sick ?
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by zebszebs: 3:53pm On Feb 12
NiceLegs:
So what happened to the Wigwe's might not be a natural death but a case of murder. This was posted by an anonymous group months back.

It is well.

Let's watch and pray.

P.S:
When I heard the news on Friday, I felt it in my spirit that the death was not natural. My spirit told me it was a case of murder but I had no proof. Now I'm seeing this. Only God knows the whole truth.

Oh STFU!!!
Even if I was born yesterday, I wasnt born last night.

Run along back to the backwater of Facebook from whence you came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by being(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12
NiceLegs:

It is well.

Let's watch and pray.

P.S:
Hmm
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by omooba969(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12
Righteousness2:

[i]How you celebrated does not really matter.

Who celebrates you on Earth or who does not celebrate you does not really matter.

People can be here on Earth celebrating that you did this and that meanwhile you are Hell Fire Burning and crying.

Billionaire or poornaire club does not really matter.

What Matters is did you Depart this world with JESUS Christ as the Lord and Savoir of your life.
This is the only thing that has Eternal Value.

Don't live life pursuing vanities without Having what really matters. Everything Ends Here.

What are we going to do in heaven on daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by gentleg87(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12
Nah poor people deserve death

Many poor man die daily…

Free this man…
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by JuanDeDios: 4:00pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:
See life ehn,,it's better to follow the teachings of the Holy books
Which of them?
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12
NiceLegs:

It is well.

Let's watch and pray.

P.S:

What's your take on Kobe Bryant and Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha copter crash?
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by JuanDeDios: 4:01pm On Feb 12
gentleg87:
Nah poor people deserve death

Many poor man die daily…

Free this man…

Lol. Why the thing dey vex you naa?
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by t2luv1: 4:01pm On Feb 12
WorldRichest:
Very good.

Petro subsidy thief (Ote$), monopoly and FOREX thief (Dangote), and banking thief (Wigwe) are all friends. Their aim and objectives is to erase the Middle Class and make sure the Middle Class is wiped away and turned to Wretched Class.

The God of the masses is watching you all

You know what I always find amazing about Nigeria's so-called Billionaires? Bill Gates, an American, and a white man has poured more of his own money into improving that country than those three of Nigeria's Billionaires combined. Yeap I repeat combined. That still will not stop some segments of the people in Nigeria from criticizing the USA whenever the opportunity arises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Umuinyioku: 4:02pm On Feb 12
Blackfire:
Ordinary 500BILLION naira house. ..poor people
Lol

You must be a pauper!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Ykc2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12
It will never be well with apc and its supporters imagine bag of 77k minimum wage 30k yet they are still shouting awalokan, Rip wigwe you and rotimi amaech are good son-inlaw to ndi anambra
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Feb 12
End time hosting

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Catapault: 4:08pm On Feb 12
Righteousness2:

How you celebrated does not really matter.

Who celebrates you on Earth or who does not celebrate you does not really matter.

People can be here on Earth celebrating that you did this and that meanwhile you are Hell Fire Burning and crying.

Billionaire or poornaire club does not really matter.

What Matters is did you Depart this world with JESUS Christ as the Lord and Savoir of your life.
This is the only thing that has Eternal Value.

Don't live life pursuing vanities without Having what really matters. Everything Ends Here.

SHUT UP, YOU BRAINWASHED FOOL.

BEFORE ENGLISH RAPISTS, THIEVES AND MURDERERS FORCED THEIR FAKE, INVENTED WHITE SAVIOUR ON YOU, DID YOUR ANCESTORS NOT PROCEED TO HEAVEN AFTER LEAVING THIS WORLD?

DID THEY NOT KNOW GOD OR HAVE RELIGION?

STUPID AIR HEAD.

Oh sure, we will not go to heaven unless we worship the gods of the thieving white invaders, rapists, enslavers, colonisers, looters, and murderers of our ancestors.

REALLY?

REALLY?

Fck you and Fck them and their FCKING FAKE, INVENTED white man “saviour”.

BASTARDS.

SPIT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.