Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse (48494 Views)

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death / "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by geokay777(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by dettolgel: 10:19pm On Feb 12
May his soul find rest.

He is part of the people running Nigeria into the ground. If you know you know.
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Crafteck1: 10:21pm On Feb 12
Make una rest, other people that died especially by kidnappers in past few days also had working parents, rest

1 Like

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Uyi168: 10:21pm On Feb 12
rattlesnake:
u dey envy him death ni?
Na u know.
People u didn't celebrate when they were alive.

Mtchwww
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by deji17: 10:24pm On Feb 12
He was someone who strongly believes in giving back to the society

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Dennisochampa: 10:26pm On Feb 12
When he was alive... Na only some of us know am for here... Now he's dead... I'm sure his popularity has soared even more than before...
Make God no allow people know us only when we don die..... Make people nor know us with bad news..... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by NaijaCover(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:
When he was alive... Na only some of us know am for here... Now he's dead... I'm sure his popularity has soared even more than before...
Make God no allow people know us only when we don die..... Make people nor know us with bad news..... Amen

Hmmmmm
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Wotowotoman: 10:30pm On Feb 12
Please enough of this Wigwe news already. Let the man rest in peace na..
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by abba190: 10:31pm On Feb 12
wigwe this wigwe that, its boring now for fvckssake. let the man rest in peace, atleast he enjoyed life before he died, he wasnt a poor nigerian citizen

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Oluwaseunomo: 10:32pm On Feb 12
Wetin concern us na we kill am?
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Wotowotoman: 10:37pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
That means wigwe was born with a silver spoon. Rest in peace our renowned banker

You must not know what silver spoon means. His parents were civil servants. How much do you think his father was making at NTA

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Rechargeam247(f): 10:41pm On Feb 12
Real sad.
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ZenithSaint(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12
"When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes".

From little I know about him working in Access Bank Post Diamond merger, his death is a monumental lost of unimaginable proportion. May the Lord keep the rest of his family from all the haynes and the cancaworm of our time.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ppogba: 10:42pm On Feb 12
No DNA needed.

That was when women were virtuous women.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ppogba: 10:44pm On Feb 12
Wotowotoman:

You must not know what silver spoon means. His parents were civil servants. How much do you think his father was making at NTA

If you think someone as the head of NTA is just a mere civil servant then, you need reality to wake you up.

Head of NTA for God' sake.

5 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Missyajoke(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12
May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace. Assuming the husband or wife dreamt or saw a vision they had an helicopter crash they wouldn't travel.
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ppogba: 10:50pm On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:

Thank God you know him.
But for most that do not know him before his death and are over 18 years the age of adulthood in Nigeria then, I wonder what and who people know then.

Gone are the days when the names of Governors of the 19 states in Nigeria then are on the palms of your hands as a primary 5 pupil.

Now it is who was part of BBN lockdown edition and BBN slap me edition

4 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Dennisochampa: 10:53pm On Feb 12
ppogba:

Thank God you know him.
But for most that do not know him before his death and are over 18 years the age of adulthood in Nigeria then, I wonder what and who people know then.

Gone are the days when the names of Governors of the 19 states in Nigeria then are on the palms of your hands as a primary 5 pupil.

Now it is who was part of BBN lockdown edition and BBN slap me edition
Boss the economy of 9ja don make us lose alot of our values...

How many full grown adults these days know all the states and capital....

How many of them fit the lord's prayer or sing national anthem perfectly??

Social media and bad economy don take alot from us honestly

1 Like

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Abudu2000(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12
Proof that rich people never worked a day in their life.
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Akasammyoka: 10:57pm On Feb 12
It is already enough na. He is dead he is dead
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by MrJames007: 10:59pm On Feb 12
Na now una recognise the man. When he was alive Una no talk anything. Rubbish. undecided
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ppogba: 11:00pm On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:

Totally agree with you especially as you mentioned the loss of our values.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by MrJames007: 11:01pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:
Pictures of Herbert Wigwe laying the foundation of his University in Osiokpo in Rivers State . Ex governor Wike was pictured here laying the foundation of the University in Rivers State
undecided
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by EmmaLege: 11:02pm On Feb 12
cry
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by CalmElder(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12
Uyi168:
Make una rest for this man matter naaa.. undecided

His life is an inspiration and more should be known about him.

Example, he became a co owner of a bank at age 35, with little money, when he got fed up with his former job. Do you have any idea how many young people the story will inspire?

IIf you are successful at even an evil thing, Oyibo will study your success.

Your position is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by adecz: 11:08pm On Feb 12
Unfortunately, his vision will die
with him...

The wife may have salvaged his vision
if she didn't die with him.

Imagine his children that he loved so
much, becoming orphans overnight❗️❗️❗️😭

His magnificent house will definitely be
sold off 😭😭😭😭

What a monumental tragedy.
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Wotowotoman: 11:11pm On Feb 12
ppogba:

If you think someone as the head of NTA is just a mere civil servant then, you need reality to wake you up.

Head of NTA for God' sake.

Shut up there and stop talking nonsense. NTA staff are some of the worst paid staff in Nigeria’s civil service. NTA that has lacked funding for decades and struggles to pay staff and have good programs and that lacks adequate funding to upgrade equipment is where you think people make money? I feel like giving you a very hot slap on that your dull bald head I swear! angry

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Wotowotoman: 11:14pm On Feb 12
adecz:

Unfortunately, his vision will die
with him...

The wife may have salvaged his vision
if she didn't die with him.

Imagine his children that he loved so
much, becoming orphans overnight❗️❗️❗️😭

His magnificent house will definitely be
sold off 😭😭😭😭

What a monumental tragedy.

If you knew the deals this guy was cutting with the politicians raping you Nigerians you won’t be here crying. Better go and think as you go chop tomorrow and leave that matter for Matthias angry
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Raalsalghul: 11:17pm On Feb 12
This post just confirms a theory that I came up with a few years ago after observing how life works especially in Nigeria and maybe perhaps other places in the world:

Out of every five successful people, four are from rich, educated and exposed background. The remainder one from a poor family had to work very hard perhaps with a stroke of luck, genius and timing to get to the level of elites.

And this has made me very careful about buying motivational stories: not saying rich kids are not intelligent or they're lazy but having well-placed educated, rich and exposed parents makes the ride easier and that is what anyone should wish for/or be grateful for.

Cc: Evolutionism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by mamajaz(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:

Rest, our president last term and new one no sabi National anthem. These days nah Portable, Marley, Davido etc dem know. What a generation!...
Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by Raalsalghul: 11:19pm On Feb 12
Wotowotoman:

Do you know what it means to be the D.G of a parastatal like NTA?

You think he was dependent on just his salary or allowance?

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse by ppogba: 11:20pm On Feb 12
Wotowotoman:

Shut up there and stop talking nonsense. NTA staff are some of the worst paid staff in Nigeria’s civil service. NTA that has lacked funding for decades and struggles to pay staff and have good programs and that lacks adequate funding to upgrade equipment is where you think people make money? I feel like giving you a very hot slap on that your dull bald head I swear! angry

I will stop talking nonsense before you tell me that the head of NNPCL is a poor civil servant.

In your little brain, it is what NTA generates that pays staff salaries.

We have had worse arguments like this on Nairaland before so, no surprises.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.