Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum (32092 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / "God is my Dad"- Billionaire Femi Otedola says while singing GELATO with family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Amagite(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Billionaire Femi Otedola has done the most important thing before starting his week, and that's by visiting his mum.

According to him, he's still a mummy's boy. He wrote;

"Spent Monday with my dear mother, she is the most important thing before I start my week! Still a Mummy’s boy ��‍� ... F.Ote�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/still-a-mummys-boy-femi-otedola-says-as-he-visits-his-mum.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by josh123(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
money is good

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Forreellinc: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

Nothing will be fine before you because you have an ugly soul filled with envy and hate ..

268 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
The boy before the fellow above me wants to be noticed, please nairalanders, do not quote him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Bloggerdredd(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
angry nice pic

Jealous Man Stabs Rival To Death At His Ex-Girlfriend’s House. ==> See Graphic Photos Here

1 Like

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by cigaricon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why dem kon set set pillows like dat undecided

1 Like

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by IsraelSongz: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lovely.

7 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by HisMajesty1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
I like that modest 90's look of elderly people sitting rooms.

12 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
9ice
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by santopelele(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Juvenile delinquency is caused by lack of parental care. parents, pls always train ur children so dat they will make a good impact and be useful to the society when they grow old.
HAPPY FAMILY

2 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by neonly: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
U don't mean it mama sweet ooooo

6 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Poorboy: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
That house though, not impressed is he truly a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by joepepsy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
You are worst for quoting him, why not ignore him and by quoting him he has fulfilled his purpose.
Hundreddegrees:

Nothing will be fine before you because you have an ugly soul filled with envy and hate ..

2 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by jtjohn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

Even as old as she is, she is more finer than you....All this children of hate!

2 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eyah
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by celebgistz: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
See More Reactions >>> HERE

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by dfrost: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
The boy before the fellow above me wants to be noticed, please nairalanders, do not quote him

cheesy grin
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Latidoh1: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chai. Why some people dey despise their mother or even use her for money rituald.
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Gracesofar(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cutest thing so far......... My mum.... A poem or sstory I can never finish writing
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by asawanathegreat(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Is good to be with your mom once a while
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by iluvdonjazzy: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Great
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by anambraamaka: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Forreellinc: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
jtjohn:

Even as old as she is, she is more finer than you....All this children of hate!
GBAGAUN

5 Likes

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Gracesofar(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Poorboy:
That house though, not impressed is he truly a billionaire?

You will only get to understand when you have an old woman who cherish her arcade belongings.

I remembered last december when I got new furnitures for my precious jewel. I spent so much that I was like yeah am proud of myself. Immediately festival season was over my old woman changed the settings over and replaced the new beauty with those old rickety stuffs. Her defense was, those thing are memories... I cherish them been there

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by idonhammer: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
show us your own mama or ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by tunize(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
go snap with ur mama upload make we see....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by mudiana(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
I dare you to post ur mama pic.
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
YOU WANT TO MARRY HER AS OUR YOUNG BOYS GO TO UK TO MARRY HALF-DEAD WOMEN?
Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everyone in Epe knows Femi is taking care of this woman. What else could he do? If he does not do it, his father has enough investments on ground to take care of this woman. What are we saying? Do you think this woman is an illiterate herself without any investment? This woman is a former first lady of Lagos State. Femi's dad, Sir Michael Ote$ was a very meek man. So, this shows in his wife's modest too. You guys have not entered her compound to see the ride this woman dey push here and there ooo. It is her choice to stay in her husband's house, and have it the way it is. And the children and grand children are not complaining. They all sleep in the house when they visit her. Is that not the house Femi himself lived? So, a billionaire cannot live in a cheap home? Must it be huge? Just look at a woman who I think is above 90 still very healthy. She eats better food than everyone on this forum. Lol You people think her thought are material things? Funny people. Love of too much money is our problem in this country. Everyone wants to show off like Mayweather. No one wants to be like Warren Buffet. Show off generation! Hmmmm!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by mrfm1: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Post your mum's photo here and let's see whether she fine or not. Stupid motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum by Jlow2: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dis man and white cloths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.