Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied (25459 Views)

The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Sheuns(m): 8:16am On Feb 13
The insults aren’t needed. Though it’s mostly twitter people that do such. When I saw the team playing too defensively from the start of the match I sensed a recipe for disaster. The Ivorians outplayed us from 1 till 90 minutes. It’s a final, come out and play then you can start playing defensively if you’re in the lead and in the dying moments of the game. I wasn’t expecting too much though, I would have been happy had we won, but I’m not sad either that we lost. We can try again in the next tournament. The players gave their best.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Swanzi(m): 8:16am On Feb 13
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by ObaKlaz: 8:16am On Feb 13
Sambai65:
yen yen yen can run for 1000 meters if it's that easy
It's just daft when Nigerians like yourself use this silly retort of yours.
Is the Alex Iwobi not supposed to be a professional Is he not supposed to justify being in the team with compelling performances? And if he isn't, should he remain there, all because "e no easy

That's how politicians underperform always and people like you would sentimentally tell others, "If e easy, go contest election."

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by guywitzerogal(m): 8:24am On Feb 13
Its normal to Abuse a player after matches likes that... Alot of big stars have been abused even upcoming stars... Saka was bully wen he missed a pk baba it's normal, shit like this comes with the game.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Beuberry(f): 8:26am On Feb 13
Jman06:
Can you even run in a pitch for just 5minutes Agbaya!
I can run ya life!

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Beuberry(f): 8:27am On Feb 13
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All these things wey dem dey talk no reach you abi😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Leave me alone o
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Beuberry(f): 8:28am On Feb 13
Fira09:

Your memes are always nasty, such an oink oink.
Sorry. Oya take!

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Beuberry(f): 8:29am On Feb 13
tollyboy5:

Kwara e don do grin

Let's move on
You too Kwara boy.

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by tollyboy5(m): 8:31am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

You too Kwara boy.
Olobe I be Epe boy grin

Mi o tan mo Kwara
I sent you mail you no reply. See ur Kwara head cool
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Beuberry(f): 8:44am On Feb 13
tollyboy5:

Olobe I be Epe boy grin

Mi o tan mo Kwara
I sent you mail you no reply. See ur Kwara head cool
Eleba no vex. Customer plenty and I had to sort the mails one after the other. Wetin be ya name make I quickly attend to you?

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by crixlight2(m): 8:49am On Feb 13
lilfreezy:
I find it funny how this guy has been scapegoated all tournament. Ola Aina missed a penalty that almost got Nigeria eliminated, against South Africa, they dragged iwobi. Ola Aina actually cost us the game against ivory coast as we conceded through his flank and was cooked tirelessly by the ivorian winger, still it was iwobi that was substituted before Nigeria conceded that is still being dragged and bullied. Is there an agenda to this?
Don’t blame the fans , na that stupid Tundeednut started this rubbish , he set up the guy for drag, I think Iwobi and Tunde get beef because I still can’t understand why he set the guy up and that stupid dark man
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by firearcher: 8:51am On Feb 13
We see them everywhere... the bullies. Even here on NR. They will reap what they sow in real life.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

I can run ya life!
Run your own life first cool
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by tollyboy5(m): 8:55am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

Eleba no vex. Customer plenty and I had to sort the mails one after the other. Wetin be ya name make I quickly attend to you?
A mail sent from Nairaland will show on your profile. I sent mail from your Nairaland profile.
Don't tell me you get alot of mails from nairalanders?!
By the way what business are you into?
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Jozibrainz100: 8:56am On Feb 13
Too many Nigerians are mentally retarded.

They hide under the auspices of Nigeria situation to vent their frustration on a fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by aswani(m): 9:00am On Feb 13
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala.

In the first (more recent) video Very Dark Man was condemning people for attacking Alex Iwobi, but in the second (earlier) video he was attacking Iwobi.

So lovely to see this, I hope Iwobi appreciates people love him and aporeehis dedication and hard work and it is just a few noisy miscreants that are involved in this harassment of him.

Chineke dat Asisat get mout sha, she no send at all. You go girl!!
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Tom1960: 9:05am On Feb 13
We should rather put the blame on the coach who kept featuring him even when he was dragging the other players down.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by lilfreezy: 9:06am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Here we go again, Ola Aina this n that n you have a coach that saw that n did nothing ?!

Why is there room for substitution if the caoch observe Aina being roasted n as a beta replacement. You have a coach that watched his team being rapped left n right who made the worst substitution ever that had no effect on the game you are blaming a player the coach should have provided additional cover to or substituted. You for say make the Ivorien guy no dribble Aina.

Were youy on wingers dead or why did they not trouble the CIV backline all Tru. For good 90 mins your team can not string a single pass from goalie to defence midfield to the attackers n you expect to win the match.

The coach should take all the blame. Because in modern football, there is no team out there that plays 3 at the back and still plays wingers and wing backs. Every team that plays 3 at the back, plays 3 in midfield but your coach decided to play just two.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by AskNgige2: 9:11am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
He should tender public apology. He too dey play rubbish too much!
Person go think say as he fine reach he go sabi play ball like CR7.
Hope he's not poor in bed!
Cos man cannot be a poor player and a 40 secs minister!

Heheheeheheheheeheheh

Na mommy boy
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by KashApp: 9:16am On Feb 13
abbyyzino:

Same Ola Aina that has been one of the 3 best players for super eagles from the start of the tournament, do you have a working brain
You just embarrassed your family - no home training and your education...chai! Please, show me where I mentioned Ola Aina.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by seetomorrow: 9:32am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

Hanty 5Hours !! I halla you ohhh. My hands dey up ohhh. Continue....
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SuperEagles: 9:33am On Feb 13
Exactly my point

lilfreezy:

The coach should take all the blame. Because in modern football, there is no team out there that plays 3 at the back and still plays wingers and wing backs. Every team that plays 3 at the back, plays 3 in midfield but your coach decided to play just two.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by NoToPile: 9:34am On Feb 13
I love oshoalas response to ednut.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by quickee: 9:35am On Feb 13
naptu2:
Alex Iwobi has come under severe attack on social media since the end of the African Cup of Nations. People have insulted, mocked and posted all kinds of things about him. This has caused him to delete all his pictures on Instagram except one.

Some of the people that led the attack on him, like Tunde Ednut and Very Dark Man, have made U-turns and condemned fans for attacking Iwobi. There have even been rumours that Iwobi is planning to quit the Super Eagles.

Now Super Eagles and Super Falcons players have risen in support of Iwobi. They have taken to their social media pages to show support to the midfielder.

Previous thread: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms
https://www.nairaland.com/7998623/iwobi-deletes-all-pictures-instagram

People don’t have to bully Iwobi, we only need to blame the coach who fielded him. It’s a different thing for a coach to know who is good enough for the team.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Rejoice28(f): 9:43am On Feb 13
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by hodestruth: 10:10am On Feb 13
willi926:
But iwobi messed up big time sha. Just dey loose ball, incomplete passes, our midfield was just porous. The guy wasn't playing like as if he knows his duty.

Keep quiet, why were you not chosen to play, why can we appreciate this boy, he would have chosen to play for England but rather this boy chose to play for his father land and you people are saying this rubbish to him instead of appreciating him to encourage others, all of them put in their best, laying their lives for the nation, Okwaraji that lost his life playing for this ungrateful nation, what was given to his family #250,000 after public out crying and yet you don't appreciate people's dedication, shame to you all involved in this boy criticism, Iwobi we LOVE you, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by greypencils: 10:27am On Feb 13
ecolime:
VDM should be very careful. He rose rapidly and he might hit the ground same way.

I noticed he's been talking too much of recent. Funny enough, he is also double-faced.

Talk something today, quickly change mouth tomorrow when he sees the reactions of people.

He might soon learn the hard way if he doesn't watch it.

For those who don't know, cyberbullying is a criminal offence. And it attracts years in jail.
Ever since VDM dabbled into Emeka Ike's family drama and became judge & jury, I have been critical of him. If he is not smart enough to know that it is not every matter on social media that demands attention, he will learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by pseudonomer: 10:27am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

Leave football for men.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Yousuph007(m): 10:32am On Feb 13
Nigerian Twitter user are very heartless😡

Free Iwobi💚🤍💚💯🌹

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Diddycsbsb: 10:37am On Feb 13
Like me I don't watch football⚽

But to be honest some of the idiotic Yoruba boys and some fools calling iwobi names,.. Can't even trap a ball ⚽or kick a long shot,..

Non of this fools is condemning Tinubu

But they have their smelling mouth calling iwobi,.. God punishe and abuse una generations,. For abusing Iwobi

You guys are bastardized idiot,..
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by jubrilELsudan: 10:48am On Feb 13
Boyooosa:

U don start with your tribalistic attitude ba, may be you never see the updated rules

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Extend Odion Ighalo Contract Until January 2021 / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team / Egyptian Referee To Be Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.