Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied (25438 Views)

The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by MyAmericandream(f): 7:12am On Feb 13
Nvestor02:
Iwobi doesn't prove that he is a professional at all. His pass are out of accuracy.

His shots are so weak.

he doesn't has a pace.

He is a bad marker, e no dey even mark at all.

It doesn't have what it takes to be a creative midfielder.

I blame the coach for continuing using him when it's clear that they guy is not ready to change.

The only advantage that iwobi got was that, he know someone that knows someone.

These are valid points... His shots are just too embarrassing. and also plays sluggishly like he was forced. He runs like a sissy too.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Mirasteel: 7:18am On Feb 13
πŸ“The most funniest thing is that those people that are cyber bullying Iwobi don't have a life, their lives revolves around social media with nothing tangible going on in their lives.

How can you be bullying someone that is doing way better than you in all ramifications? pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:19am On Feb 13
Okocha should stop imposing Alex iwobi on the national team...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by BabaO2: 7:21am On Feb 13
Next time, locals should be mid fielders, Iwobi was obviously useless, incompetent, weak link, although the competition and surprisingly, the coach kept faith in him certainly to please iwobi godfather to aid his contract renewal

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by bemeruca: 7:25am On Feb 13
so na small children them carry go nations cup? Because of people wey no mean anything talk him go delete him Instagram post them. make him go to sleep.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Kinzo0917(m): 7:25am On Feb 13
optimistfeel:
Everyone of them tried their positive best including Iwobi, Nigerians needs to forgive him and let us move on .......

Forgive him as how? Did he commit a crime?

Very soon, footballers will stop playing for Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Same thing was done to Ighalo, Maduka okoye, uzoho and now iwobi who were insulted and threatened. Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is not worth dying for

This is just so sadden

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by zubinike(m): 7:26am On Feb 13
lilfreezy:
I find it funny how this guy has been scapegoated all tournament. Ola Aina missed a penalty that almost got Nigeria eliminated, against South Africa, they dragged iwobi. Ola Aina actually cost us the game against ivory coast as we conceded through his flank and was cooked tirelessly by the ivorian winger, still it was iwobi that was substituted before Nigeria conceded that is still being dragged and bullied. Is there an agenda to this?

wetin you dey talk, what chances has the creative midfielder created all through the tournament ?

the reason osimhen never got goals was because the mieldfield had no supply. how take Iwobi to a tournament as your creative mieldfielder and we create no chances through him. he only enjoys the imunity of his uncle Jay, but he is not worth the squad .
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Greenback: 7:29am On Feb 13
I blame the iwobi sef...like,you get time for all this nonsense when you can easily live ya life away from this kwantiri their useless leaders and ronus citizens have turned to zoo and a cesspool.

If na me be the Iwobi,it's goodbye forever with anything and everything naija.
I will buy 2 correct Pitbulls for special duties: release them for any iddeeotta wey approach me for anything about Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Fira09(m): 7:29am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
He should tender public apology. He too dey play rubbish too much!
Your memes are always nasty, such an oink oink.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by AuthorMan: 7:31am On Feb 13
There are many of such foools on Nairaland. You don't have food to eat.

The government officials that ruined your lives are working freely without being attacked both online and offline.

But you can bully someone who earns his living in millions in euro and pounds. That still leaves his comfort in Europe to honor your useless invitation of a useless Country for useless citizens.

Nigerian youths are the most senseless I have seen.
Beggars of tomorrow

Calling themselves

Leaders of tomorrow.

YOUR LIVES HAVE BEEN RUINED BY THE POLITICIANS ALREADY.

Many of you will end up in crimes. Its the bitter truth. Nigeria is fuckkked up already. Only a revolution will free it and free you youths.

You can't fight the corrupt politicians.

They walk freely among you as they continue to ruin your future and your future generation lives.

The data you use to fight Iwobi you can't use it to fight them. Create another EndSars and change the system for your betterment.

Senseless youths.

Other nations are using the internet to develop their nations Nigerians use to attack themselves because of common Games.
FOOTBALL!

SHIOR

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by zubinike(m): 7:34am On Feb 13
JealousCobra:

You said it all.

you said trash bro, if you know ball really well how deep was Iwobi? who played ahead of Onyeka? the truth be said Iwobi was a weak link and that affected the attack lines. you blame the coach? manage a team then understand how it works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Kinzo0917(m): 7:36am On Feb 13
wale8486:
Wetin concern us obidients bullied another obidient.Life goes on jooor

I am from the West

But you be big

MU
+
MU
=

Are you not tired of tribalistic post?

I know you are a teenager
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by AuthorMan: 7:38am On Feb 13
Greenback:
I blame the iwobi sef...like,you get time for all this nonsense when you can easily live ya life away from this kwantiri their useless leaders and ronus citizens have turned to zoo and a cesspool.

If na me be the Iwobi,it's goodbye forever with anything and everything naija.

Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Kinzo0917(m): 7:40am On Feb 13
SpatialKing:
It all started with Yorubas and Northerners natural hate for Alex Iwobi...

They kept comparing him to Yusuf and Sanusi

Stop spreading rubbish

Yorubas nor northerners don't hate Iwobi nor any Nigerian players

You guys shld stop all these tribalistic rubbish

Una know dey taya
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by TemmyT002(m): 7:42am On Feb 13
lilfreezy:
I find it funny how this guy has been scapegoated all tournament. Ola Aina missed a penalty that almost got Nigeria eliminated, against South Africa, they dragged iwobi. Ola Aina actually cost us the game against ivory coast as we conceded through his flank and was cooked tirelessly by the ivorian winger, still it was iwobi that was substituted before Nigeria conceded that is still being dragged and bullied. Is there an agenda to this?

You are doing the same thing
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Alamu5891: 7:43am On Feb 13
naptu2:
Alex Iwobi has come under severe attack on social media since the end of the African Cup of Nations. People have insulted, mocked and posted all kinds of things about him. This has caused him to delete all his pictures on Instagram except one.

Some of the people that led the attack on him, like Tunde Ednut and Very Dark Man, have made U-turns and condemned fans for attacking Iwobi. There have even been rumours that Iwobi is planning to quit the Super Eagles.

Now Super Eagles and Super Falcons players have risen in support of Iwobi. They have taken to their social media pages to show support to the midfielder.

Previous thread: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms
https://www.nairaland.com/7998623/iwobi-deletes-all-pictures-instagram
he should quit as soon as possible useless player
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Sambai65(m): 7:46am On Feb 13
Nvestor02:
Iwobi doesn't prove that he is a professional at all. His pass are out of accuracy.

His shots are so weak.

he doesn't has a pace.

He can dribble no one

He run sluggishly.

He is a bad marker, e no dey even mark at all.
[/b]

It doesn't have what it takes to be a creative midfielder.

I blame the coach for continuing using him when it's clear that they guy is not ready to change.

The only advantage that iwobi got was that, he know someone that knows someone.
yen yen yen can run for 1000 meters if it's that easy
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by xynerise: 7:47am On Feb 13
I knew it will come to this. Nigerians transferred their frustration on the poor guy
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Mryacks: 7:47am On Feb 13
lilfreezy:

Won't lie, Aina was shambolic in the final match. And I am speaking as someone who actually rate him ooh. His wing was ran ragged by the Ivorians...
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by forgiveness: 7:54am On Feb 13
lilfreezy:

You're a poor reader of the game of football.

The midfield was weak and that allowed the Cote d'ivoire players to mount pressure on the defense.

The first goal was as the result of a shot saved from the midfield which resulted to cornerkick that caused the goal.

Had it been the coach was proactive enough to substitute Iwobi who was evidently not in that game with Yusuf and change his formation before the equalizer, we could had stabilized the game but unfortunately that Paseiro was too slow to make that changes.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by tollyboy5(m): 7:57am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
Kwara e don do grin

Let's move on
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by DeepNuggets: 7:57am On Feb 13
There's no agenda, he's a lazy player and his style of play requires a lot of patience and finesse (not everyone has that).
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Feb 13
One guy on my table that day shouted Iwobi's name all through the match for coach to change him, now I understand the guy.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Feb 13
I am reporting Tunde Ednut and Very Dark man's account for cyber bullying.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Feb 13
Tunde ednut and yemolee na agbaya.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Feb 13
seeker121:
Nigerians should know that it's a football and there will surely be a winner and loser. They should stop all this cyberbullying and transfer the aggression to someone in Aso who is using our lives and economy to do trial and error.

They know it's a football game, some of them are just being stup1d.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by ObaKlaz: 8:08am On Feb 13
Cyber bullying is wrong and should not be encouraged.

But the greatest service Alex Iwobi can do Nigeria now is to quit the national team.

He gave 'his best' but clearly, 'his best' leaves more to be desired every time.

...And Peseiro should use the exit too!
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by femi4: 8:08am On Feb 13
ecolime:
VDM should be very careful. He rose rapidly and he might hit the ground same way.

I noticed he's been talking too much of recent. Funny enough, he is also double-faced.

Talk something today, quickly change mouth tomorrow when he sees the reactions of people.

He might soon learn the hard way if he doesn't watch it.

For those who don't know, cyberbullying is a criminal offence. And it attracts years in jail.
When you have opinion on every topic like kemi olunloyo or Daniel Reagan, your credibility will always be questionable
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SuperEagles: 8:10am On Feb 13
Here we go again, Ola Aina this n that n you have a coach that saw that n did nothing ?!

Why is there room for substitution if the coach observe Aina being roasted n as a beta replacement. You have a coach that watched his team being rapped left n right who made the worst substitution ever that had no effect on the game you are blaming a player the coach should have provided additional cover to or sub8stituted. You for say make the Ivorien guy no dribble Aina.

Were your wingers dead or why did they not trouble the CIV backline all Tru. For good 90 mins your team can not string a single pass from goalie to defence midfield to the attackers n you expect to win the match.

lilfreezy:
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Jman06(m): 8:13am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
Can you even run in a pitch for just 5minutes Agbaya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

William Troost-Ekong, His Son And Girlfriend Chilling In Italy / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.