Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (1034 Views)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5P-OxVWTpE[/flash]

Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram
Re: Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the foreign aliens religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Nigeria, that is, African converts, 99% do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them.
Re: Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
nl muslims you guys are bad! shocked shocked shocked ignoring his thread just like that grin grin grin grin grin grin, let me pity him and reply his thread cry cry cry,

Clown Plugs! Clown Plugs!! any one want clown plugs
Re: Video Of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
vedaxcool:

nl muslims you guys are bad! shocked shocked shocked ignoring his thread just like that grin grin grin grin grin grin, let me pity him and reply his thread cry cry cry,

Clown Plugs! Clown Plugs!! any one want clown plugs

Muslims on Nairaland are ignoring this thread because they feel shame about this suicide bomber. Terrorists have no respect for life. In reality, terrorists have no religion, no nationality and no philosophy, for they are blind to reason.

(1) (Reply)

My Road From Christianity To Islam / Qur’an Is Book Of Peace: Pope / Hijra: How Islam Will Destroy Germany And Possibly Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.