Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed (28257 Views)

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13
Unknown Gunmen have attacked the residence of Senator Patrick Ndubueze, the lawmaker representing the Imo-North senatorial district (Okigwe zone).

DAILY POST gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Monday when the armed men invaded the lawmaker’s residence in Umualumoke and began shooting sporadically.

The attack led to the killing of one police officer, the Senator’s orderly.

Senator Patrick Ndubueze was elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the last general elections.

When contacted by DAILY POST, the Police Public Relations Officer, in the state, Henry Okoye confirmed the incident.

According to the PPRO, operatives of the command engaged the assailants in a gun duel but were overpowered, leading to the death of the officer.

He said, “The gunmen attacked his residence in Okigwe, we lost one of our police officers. They tried their best, fought gallantly but the hoodlums overpowered them.

“The commissioner of Police has directed the command’s tactical team to go all out and to hunt those responsible for the attack. We are on top of the situation”.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/13/police-officer-killed-as-serving-senator-ndubueze-narrowly-escapes-death-in-imo/

6 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13
I, UDOKA BEST LOVE, will say it again & again

Only Almighty God Will Surly Help Us Out ooo

9 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Sirmwill: 4:01pm On Feb 13
The family of the Police officer just entered into mourning cos of one APC person

Chai

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by matify83: 4:03pm On Feb 13
Imo is in the news again for all the wrong reasons.

Why the recent upsurge in assassinations?

I thought politics is done with and "the supreme Court governor" has been pacified with a second term.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by GOFRONT(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13
Thats bad
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13
Unknown gun men = peter obi supporters undecided it shall never be well with obi undecided

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by udede(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13
I maintain that the federal government does not want peace in the south east, but they should also know that what is brewing will consume every body when it bursts. God bless Nigeria

26 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by chiagozien(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13
The evil lead by apc ekperima in Finland that evil apc government brought to East to blackmail ipob and ESN.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13
Nigeria is heading towards total disintegration.

Please I want to ask. Has anyone heard anything about the kidnapped passengers of that ill fated GUO bus, and what about the whereabouts of that little girl that was abandoned by the kidnappers, any news on her?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by NaijaCover(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
Unknown gun men = peter obi supporters undecided it shall never be well with obi undecided

Inukwa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13
South East again? My prayer goes to the people of south east... Udo, wayor bu ije...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by OKUCHI11(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13
Just some hours ago I had an unpleasant encounter with some members of the Nigerian police force... at Abraka -Obiaruku road road.... all because of 100 naira ...

But that didn't warrant me to wish them dead...

6 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by bablon20(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13
Policemen have now become an endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by meum: 5:19pm On Feb 13
9ja never ready to move forward
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by EverythingPhone(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
shocked
Meanwhile contact me to track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by shiki(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
The poor police officers keep dying for these politicians

6 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by webclass(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
Imo again.
How did a once peaceful state turned into a theater of war

5 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Triangles1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
Die on duty, please look after his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Questionnaires(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
UDOKABESTLUV:
I, UDOKA BEST LOVE, will say it again & again

Only Almighty God Will Surly Help Us Out ooo

GOD ALMIGHTY IS NATURE (GAIN).

GOD ALMIGHTY Doesn't Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves.

A Nation That Is Divided By Tribalism And Corruption Cannot Command NATURE To Help Them Until They Are Ready To CRITICALLY ADDRESS These Issues.

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Anguldi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13
tongue
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Patojargz: 5:20pm On Feb 13
yarimo:

U deserve to be kicked out...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by autodoctor: 5:21pm On Feb 13
Hear what police said. We are on top of the situation. Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Goodnewsforlife: 5:21pm On Feb 13
Where are d cows?

We ask again where are d cows?
Thank goodness they can’t lie on Fulani herdsmen again cos they have bragged that they chased them to futa jalon

I ask again where are d cows?
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by kolosman(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13
This is what you get when those at the helm of affairs continue to siphon funds for personal aggrandizement, including funds that are meant of improve security.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria was in Israel's place, what would have happened? We can't seem to tackle these internal threats talk less of external ones.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13
Ordinary hoodlums overpowered you guys?

No shame at all. Tufia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Stephaniegold(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13
Na the senator for die sef
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by Jeans601: 5:23pm On Feb 13
udede:
I maintain that the federal government does not want peace in the south east, but they should also know that what is brewing will consume every body when it bursts. God bless Nigeria
keep blaming others and don't look inward.

It will only consume the East cos other region don't do blame game.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by YorubaKing: 5:24pm On Feb 13
Can someone please tell me how pple in the South East survive for God's sake?

The insecrity there is worse than the North. Damn it! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by kentokay71: 5:24pm On Feb 13
tHEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF THE SITUSTION,, UNTILL THEY KILL EVERYBODY IN IMO, WHEN WOULD THEY BE BENET THE SITUATION
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/13/police-officer-killed-as-serving-senator-ndubueze-narrowly-escapes-death-in-imo/
Re: Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed by OKUCHI11(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13
This man will go and thank God for sparing his life ooo

In order to make it look like the deceased person is not serving a living god..

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.