Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy (24824 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / My Mother Wants To Remarry / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Revolva(m): 11:57am On Feb 14
Ur mama na maga to someone ..dem de chop her de go ..she is a client

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14
No 1 is most likely

Acidosis:

You better investigate that woman. 1 or more of these 3 things are at play here;

1. A false prophet has scammed her soul.

2. One sugar boy has captured her heart.

3. She's being blackmailed (sex or nudity).

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Burshh: 12:27pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

She has been asked about all the above , she denied having anything to do with the above. But still wouldn't or doesn't know what she does with money.

Check her bank statement. Let her print it out and you will know where the money goes.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by wallaze(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14
To be frank sometimes we just need to lock up our heart over certain things ND allow whomever commits or does certain unnecessary stuffs face the consequences in respective of whomever that's involved...she kept on borrowing because she knows ur mumu button, whenever she comes to you you will jump to action that's why if you had allowed her face the consequences she would have stopped...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by TonyBby: 1:05pm On Feb 14
Sorry Nigga that woman has been hyptonized(Jazz). Stop giving her any money and ye shall seek thy truth, let's see if she will sell the house. I'll encourage to pray on this issue cause whosoever inflicted this on her won't stop and let him/her do their fuckin' worst. Wait, she has a husband what has he done to help the situation?.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Payperboii(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14
Wealthoptulent:

the DEBT no be potashium too, u come dey say HARSH, continue paying DEBT... abi she dey play SPORTTY with zero surety
Say what?
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by zoedew: 1:17pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:
Hi Guys. I am posting for a friend who doesn't want to be named but he seriously needs your advice and possible suggestions on this matter.

He is the only son and has a sister , his father is also still alive .the problem is his mother, she keep borrowing money in hundreds of thousands and expecting the son to repay those loans. She wouldn't even inform him before taking loans, he only gets to know about it when the loan sharks come knocking. He has been paying back loans that have run into millions for the mother for the past 6 years. The painful part is when you ask her what she is using those monies for, she will always say she doesn't know or does not remember.
Each time after promising not to take loans anymore ,before you know it she will take another one. The son usually pay her monthly upkeep money so she is not lacking anything.

Right now she is in serious brand new debt and she's running to the son for rescue and he is fed up. He can't abandon the mother and also can't keep paying back loans he doesn't know anything about.
Does he own anything in common with his mum that can be seized where she fails to repay the loan? If not all he needs to do is ignore her. she will learn by experience to not borrow indiscriminately .
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by AnonimusdeTerra: 1:20pm On Feb 14
Nonexisting:
Put a scammer alert on her phone number, report her BVN and NIN for identity theft, no agency will lend her money ever again. Problem solved.
i support this.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by brunobaba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14
Acidosis:

Then forcefully get her phone and request her account statement. Go through her transactions, you'll find the answer you seek.
No bank will give you her account statement without her consent, except if she has a mobile app.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:
Hi Guys. I am posting for a friend who doesn't want to be named but he seriously needs your advice and possible suggestions on this matter.

He is the only son and has a sister , his father is also still alive .the problem is his mother, she keep borrowing money in hundreds of thousands and expecting the son to repay those loans. She wouldn't even inform him before taking loans, he only gets to know about it when the loan sharks come knocking. He has been paying back loans that have run into millions for the mother for the past 6 years. The painful part is when you ask her what she is using those monies for, she will always say she doesn't know or does not remember.
Each time after promising not to take loans anymore ,before you know it she will take another one. The son usually pay her monthly upkeep money so she is not lacking anything.

Right now she is in serious brand new debt and she's running to the son for rescue and he is fed up. He can't abandon the mother and also can't keep paying back loans he doesn't know anything about.

E go pain me if this son nah you O. Coz nothing is wrong with you coming out straight. Anyway, let your mother face the music for just once, her brain will reset. Until you are ready to make this though difficult decision, keep wasting your money on a situation that will keep repeating itself
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Juniorangel(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14
Simple stuff... Stop paying for what you don't know whether it's your father or mother, if the guy had stopped paying since then there will be no need to get fresh loans again, there are no two ways about it he should just stop paying no matter what.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by ZaddyGO(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14
As a man, remember we are conditionally loved. Something is wrong somewhere I know but omor, you as the guy need to ask your mom to tell U what she has been doing with all the loans or face her issues. U need to turn a blind eye sometimes to get to the root cause. If she's being blackmailed, then U have to find a permanent solution. She can't keep borrowing man!! That's not good for you as a man. U won't even grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Timagex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14
"Brand new loan"

😁
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Winneygirl(f): 3:04pm On Feb 14
It's because you have money.
They ask for 200k, you send.
They ask for 500k, you send.
They ask for 1 million, you send.

This time when they call again, you tell them that all you have home and abroad is 20k.
If they want, you send it.
And you are still paying loans you took to help offset debt the last few times.

Also, don't send any monthly allowance this month. When they ask, tell them that those you collected loan from came to drag..
What you have on you is just 2k for transportation to work. You don't know how you will eat.

You don't know how to line up your problems and challenges??

Cc: Kinginthenorth

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Goodgoody1: 3:11pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

I would advise he get someone who would study her for at least a month or two for facts on what actually consumes the money or what she spends on
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by isunday: 3:29pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

She has been asked about all the above , she denied having anything to do with the above. But still wouldn't or doesn't know what she does with money.
Then let the son request for her mother bank statement as this will help trace how the money is been spent.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by merits(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

Stop lieing you are the one all this post for a friend is a big fallacy.

Solution to your problem just seize your mother phone for now they are controlling her through her phone.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by CoronaHealer: 3:34pm On Feb 14
What if she withdraws directly from a POS or ATM?
How will u trace where the money is been sent to?
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by sunsweet33: 3:36pm On Feb 14
That somebody gave birth doesn’t actually make them a mother. How can somebody destroy their own child like this haba!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Slurity(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14
IF HE CAN NOT ABANDONE HIS MUM BECAUSE OF LOAN, THEN HE SHOULD JUST KEEP PAYING AND NOT SEEK FOR ANY ADVICE. THEN I WANT TO ASK THE GUY TO TRY DO DNA TEST TO CONFIRM IF THAT IS REALLY HER MOTHER. AFTTER THE DNA RESULT IS OUT, HE WILL KNOW IF HE CAN LEAVE THE MOTHER OR NOT.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by m948: 3:59pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch Susan wike

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by grandstar(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14
Acidosis:

You better investigate that woman. 1 or more of these 3 things are at play here;

You may be right
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Popesuccess(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14
Acidosis:

you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by achimendy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14
Nonexisting:
Put a scammer alert on her phone number, report her BVN and NIN for identity theft, no agency will lend her money ever again. Problem solved.

Real OG.

Hahahaha.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Bananapill: 4:41pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

He should not come through for his mother this time around. Let rain fall and sun shine, he should not shift ground.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by AbuAeesha: 4:44pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

That has been done secretly..but there's only cash withdrawals no transfers to any number.

1. retrieve her ATM card & block if possible.
2. send her upkeep money to someone that she can get it from when she needs it.
with this you should be able to track her transactions.
i hope she is not being blackmailed or brainwashed a false prophet ....
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Daxray07(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14
She's a paying client
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by akube34: 5:00pm On Feb 14
gaby:
He should continue paying her loans. Indulging and reinforcing her borrowing like our government is a very good way to love his mother.
no mind am
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by patorial(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

Oh you were expecting her to say do??

Apart from here having a sugar boy, it's highly likely that a prophet is scamming her and at the same time blackmailing her.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by patorial(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:

Isn't this too harsh??

Do you want ti solve the problem or not??

That's should be the question to highly consider.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by patorial(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14
TheFreshVanilla:
Another stupiid fake story.

It's not fake, come to the low street, alot of people are running their family into bankruptcy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.