Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is the battery weak? Or something else? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is the battery weak? Or something else? (407 Views)

How Long Can One Park A Car Idle Before The Battery Runs Dead. / Why Is The Engine Fan Connected Direct To The Battery / How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is the battery weak? Or something else? by jmoore(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13
It is nissan pathfinder 2004 model. The car battery keeps discharging when parked for some hours. I decided to always disconnect the battery when parked. My mechanic came yesterday and took the alternator to an electrician. He brought it back, fixed it and instructed me not to disconnect the battery. I should start the car next day, if it does not start that means the battery is weak.
In the morning, I did not see any light display and I knew instantly the battery has discharged fully.

Is the battery weak?
Re: Is the battery weak? Or something else? by Nomerci: 12:08pm On Feb 14
Something is draining your battery.ground cable nko
Re: Is the battery weak? Or something else? by jmoore(m): 1:18am On Feb 18

(1) (Reply)

I Need Toyota Corolla Of 2005/2006 Model / NEMA Announces Rapid Response Plans In The South East. / Clearing Agents Associations Form Alliance To Address Operational Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.