Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Business Advice Needed Urgently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Needed Urgently. (127 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k / Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Needed Urgently. by tilman(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
I need advice on lucrative business i can start with a budget of one million naira.
I was able to raise this money from dispatch riding job and I really dont want to continue due to the risk involved in the job. Please help a brother in making sound decisions.
Dear mods, i will be more appreciative if you can help me move this topic to front page please
Re: Business Advice Needed Urgently. by NLStalker: 2:12pm On Feb 14
Let me read from here
Re: Business Advice Needed Urgently. by Fatbam005: 2:21pm On Feb 14
Learn a skill.
Re: Business Advice Needed Urgently. by tilman(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14
Fatbam005:
Learn a skill.
Which type of skill and how long will it take me please
Re: Business Advice Needed Urgently. by Gosiso: 1:14am On Feb 15
tilman:
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
I need advice on lucrative business i can start with a budget of one million naira.
I was able to raise this money from dispatch riding job and I really dont want to continue due to the risk involved in the job. Please help a brother in making sound decisions.
Dear mods, i will be more appreciative if you can help me move this topic to front page please

Learn crypto trading or partner with me in my domain flipping business. See my proposal here: https://www.nairaland.com/7904789/website-flipping-business-partners-needed

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHAT THE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS ARE DOING NOW IN 2024 / How To Spot Red Flags On Facebook Marketplace / Review: How To Create And Authenticate A Paypal Account In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.