Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry (23759 Views)

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Police Take Over Apogbon Bridge, Lagos After Public's Outcry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by nlfpmod: 2:18pm On Feb 14
EFCC Bans Sting Operations at Night

In line with the newly-reviewed procedures on arrest and bail of suspects by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, the Executive Chairman of the Commission, Mr. Ola Olukoyede has directed that sting operations at night time be stopped in all the Commands of the EFCC.

He gave the directive in Abuja on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 in reaction to the arrest of 69 suspected internet fraudsters by operatives of the Ibadan Zonal of the Commission in Ile-Ife, Osun State. Already, many of the suspects duly profiled by the Command have been released, while profiling of suspects yet un-released will be completed, without further delay.

The Commission wishes to assure the public that it will not relent in its adherence to the rule of law, in the exercise of its mandate.

Dele Oyewale
Head, Media & Publicity
November 1, 2023

EFCC Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by illuminutty: 2:21pm On Feb 14
Ndi ara...

"He gave the directive in Abuja on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 in reaction to the arrest of 69 suspected internet fraudsters by operatives of the Ibadan Zonal of the Commission in Ile-Ife, Osun State".

Confusion everywhere. These ediots are now travelling back in time to November 2023.

When you thought Buhari was disaster, Tinubu arrived with calamity and confusion.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Sirmwill: 2:21pm On Feb 14
Who is this Illuminutty in the first place

Wellllllll

Night is the only time you can catch these people na
In the day, they can receive word that people are coming for them and they can easily Japa

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by fitinwell: 2:22pm On Feb 14
Good update
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by merits(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14
nlfpmod:

EFCC Nigeria

Confusion in the 3 tiers of government Federal, State and Local government.Balablu you done well . DJ please play me "only God will judge"by 2pac Shakur.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by BlueStripper: 2:22pm On Feb 14
THEY WILL BAN IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by akwesenana: 2:22pm On Feb 14
EFCC aren't better than all these boys, only less smarter.

I never hear say them return funds give white head before, na only to collobi motors and houses.

Imagine 100k fine for who pick 10k USD.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by tete7000(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14
Stupid people, the most stupid under Buhari.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Mindlog: 2:22pm On Feb 14
Sighs, some of their operatives will flout it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Officialpyper(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by robinfemi: 2:23pm On Feb 14
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by paskal16: 2:23pm On Feb 14
Oo
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by mignone(f): 2:23pm On Feb 14
Na today? How many times have things like this been banned?

I wonder when the midnight became official working hours.

Anyway? Most of their deeds are evil, so they have to work more at night. They'll see real thieves troubling the peace/looting the country in d daytime o, but they'd wait till midnight to perpetrate trivial arrests.

Anyway, morning will eventually break!

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Akfrenzy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14
grin if Dem stop eeh make I bend 😆

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Akfrenzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14
grin STORY FOR THE gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by money121(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14
Oya yi
Eyi oni ranu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by DMTtechnologies: 2:24pm On Feb 14
EFCC with zero intel... busting in on people in the nam of arresting yahoo boys... whereas BUHARI's aids are busy forging hi signature unde their nose and they couldn't smell it.

You want the best hands to handle your building renovations?

whatsapp 09160001159

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Ejyksneh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14
History has taught us that any organisation headed by ewedu munchers, skull miners Olaniyi, Segun, Tunde, Ade, Yemisi, Olayemi, Adedeji, Busayo, Ola is bound to crumble and uselessed, louts and taken over by cocaine sniffing beings

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14
Good, very good, because it was at the end of the day just another wrong way of investigating.

Kind of like let's spread our net and see if it catches any carp in an area where there is no or very few carp.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Goodlady(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14
A jungle lugbungbu country!
I recalled when a neighbor was busted at midnight. I thought it was robbers and I slept naked. Naso I carry jeans wear come tie like 3 wrappers join cos I fear rape!
Later there was no sound. And I couldn't sleep till morning. When morning knack, we knew it was EFCC raid in Abuja.
The way they operate, you ll think their suspects carried amunitions too.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Lanre1st(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14
Confused body.

If you have done the best, why reviewing it
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by SouthSouth1914: 2:25pm On Feb 14
This means if you come across any EFCC operatives at night on an operation, you can stone them to death!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by ibrocool(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14
A
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by gbaskiboy: 2:26pm On Feb 14
Go after politicians
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by marlow1962(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14
Any illegal bursting at night, open fire. Kill them or they kill you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by nedekid: 2:28pm On Feb 14
I hear this man is a proper person.
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by CalabarPikin: 2:28pm On Feb 14
So we fit kill them now like thieves if them dare abi...
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by tollyboy5(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14
grin EFCC wey Dem say raid celebrity lodge 4 futa yesterday night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by Domaining101: 2:29pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
A jungle lugbungbu country!
I recalled when a neighbor was busted at midnight. I thought it was robbers and I slept naked. Naso I carry jeans wear come tie like 3 wrappers join cos I fear rape!
Nonsense talk, if them wan rape you you go commot all those things wey you wear and them go calm down fûck you well.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by ABC101FF: 2:29pm On Feb 14
NOVEMBER 1, 2023
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by specialmati(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14
grin grin grin grin how do we move this country forward
Re: EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry by inoki247: 2:30pm On Feb 14
Lol how many times.. .

Is the mods on drugs November 1 2023....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Killed By Police In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.