Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Fufu Can You Finish? (52037 Views)

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by skedman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15
I will gladly do 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by BrodaBenad: 3:28pm On Feb 15
2 highest 3
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Fryx: 3:30pm On Feb 15
Cassandraloius:
Some like it hot and some like it cold. I love it hot with a delicious afang soup/ vegetable soup or groundnut soup. What about you?🎤

I can eat one comfortably. Two, I will be overfed and may need to exercise to burn excess…

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by gidyambi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15
Each time your husband comes back from work, while kissing him, finger his eardrum & if water comes out, he is from the hotel room.

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by casppyjay: 3:31pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
Sorry! I don’t eat fufu undecided. Especially southwest fufu. Southwest fufu has this offensive odour that can make me throw-up embarassed

And if I must try it, I think I will prefer to eat fufu from the south-south (calabar or Edo). Their fufu are neatly prepared and doesn’t smell.

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by eepeepook: 3:32pm On Feb 15
Seven. Eight if I’m sure it’s my only meal of the day.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by SETHARTHUR(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15
As for me I finish ten in a sitting. I am not joking. Life is once.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Larrycool1234(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
Sorry! I don’t eat fufu undecided. Especially southwest fufu. Southwest fufu has this offensive odour that can make me throw-up embarassed

And if I must try it, I think I will prefer to eat fufu from the south-south (calabar or Edo). Their fufu are neatly prepared and doesn’t smell.

Who is asking you all dis cheap thrash.... Useless bigot. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by casppyjay: 3:34pm On Feb 15
Morphinne:

Every fufu smells, even the Ghanaian own sef.
Sorry, I already replied to this slow comment before seeing your name. I thought the comment was coming from a human smiley

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15
3 is enough for me.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Think9ja(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15
I can finish 6
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Kayluka100: 3:35pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

But if I must try it, I think I will prefer to eat fufu from the south-south (calabar or Edo). Their fufu are neatly prepared and doesn’t smell.
Edo fufu you most need a gallon of water to finish one ramp
Too hard to eat
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by EasternPrince: 3:35pm On Feb 15
Obainoman6:
If i was in an eating competition i can take 8-10 peices but at home its just 5 peices, these fufu are very small

Na so una dey take slump and die.

Even if that fufu is soft you should not be eating anything over 2 wraps. Highest 3. Afternoon food no be war.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by tefund(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15
Postinor:
but your pussy smells like southwest fufu
Na wa for you!
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by kunle75(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Can't even finish one.

2 at most
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Karleb(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15
Fufu, amala, semo, tuwo are foods I dislike.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by sunsweet33: 3:38pm On Feb 15
I remember once when I traveled to my village, the whole compound was smelling as though somebody had vomited everywhere.

I kept shut about the disgusting stench until I realised the real source: some of the ladies were preparing fufu. Gosh! Give me another swallow please. That fufu is not my style at all.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by OG007: 3:38pm On Feb 15
I miss Fufu
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by abobote: 3:38pm On Feb 15
3 if the soup is good
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15
Cassandraloius:
Some like it hot and some like it cold. I love it hot with a delicious afang soup/ vegetable soup or groundnut soup. What about you?🎤
under this email regime, I can finish everything

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Pat081: 3:39pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
I like how you lie with pride.
Let him b doing omo oyinbo with good lies
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Peakdesign23(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15
Obainoman6:
If i was in an eating competition i can take 8-10 peices but at home its just 5 peices, these fufu are very small

😂😂
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Pat081: 3:41pm On Feb 15
With good soup, I will take 6 and cold 33 beer
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by jericco1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
One and half if I am very hungry and half if I am not

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by bobobri(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
I can finish 5
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Princeokwuego1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Away lokan
which app is this
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by henrimoto(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
KingAzubuike:
Like 8 wraps. Most especially with a good draw soup like okra or ogbono
8 wraps!! You must be a male, females don't eat this much. 😆 😆 😆

Or...

Even single females don't eat this much.
😆 😆 😆

2 Likes

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Sirseedorf(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
grin grin grin
I will try four, highest five with okro or water leaf soup and confirm smoke fish and ponmo.

Wow it's been a while though, hustle no gree man sir down eat better home made food..
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Cassandraloius: 3:43pm On Feb 15
adeoyekay:
chop 8 rap yesterday
Since garri don cost, na fufu I dey chop
I can finish 8 rap and Belle full

😂😂
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Imka: 3:43pm On Feb 15
ProudNigerian01:
Under normal circumstances, 3-4 grin but this economy demands I be satisfied with 1 and half. undecided

Life is spiritual, know this and know peace.

No human being is actually your enemy.

This is because oftentimes, the evil that men do is as a result of being influenced by something or someone more sinister than they. This is why the Bible says we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers:

Eph.6.12 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

The truth is if we live a life that honours God, staying away from sin, praying always and reading the Bible, no harm can ever come us because God will be our shield:

1Pet.3.13 - And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?

When we live lives of sin and sinful desires, we become our own enemies because we open ourselves up to all sorts of attacks physically and spiritually.

The true enemy of your soul will always use your pride, anger, unforgiveness, lust and the likes to have access to your lives. Be careful and stay watchful.

Your fear too
‭‭Job‬ ‭3:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬
For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, And that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

https://bible.com/bible/1/job.3.25.KJV
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Godstiger(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15
Back in the days wey I dey do hard work 4, and was much bigger at 20naira each
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by pezeji(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15
Give me rich egusi and oha soup, I will finish 8 wraps😋

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.