Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Fufu Can You Finish? (52167 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by scholes23(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15
Just finished eating 8 with better bitter leaf soup. However if it's hot, I can finish minimum of 10 and stro it down with a bottle of mortuary standard Heineken
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Caaz: 11:15pm On Feb 15
scholes23:
Just finished eating 8 with better bitter leaf soup. However if it's hot, I can finish minimum of 10 and stro it down with a bottle of mortuary standard Heineken
Your monicker remind me of Paul scholes.

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Draslo(m): 12:40am On Feb 16
I can eat 12. I must be in close proximity of my bed
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by scholes23(m): 3:59am On Feb 16
Caaz:

Your monicker remind me of Paul scholes.
Lol
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by scholes23(m): 4:00am On Feb 16
Draslo:
I can eat 12. I must be in close proximity of my bed
Yeeehhh!!!
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Clinghton: 6:31am On Feb 16
Depends on the type of soup and hunger at the moment.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Polynek(m): 7:37am On Feb 16
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by femi4: 10:24am On Feb 16
Cassandraloius:
Some like it hot and some like it cold. I love it hot with a delicious afang soup/ vegetable soup or groundnut soup. What about you?🎤
half of one
It has too much calories, not good for the system

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Emeka71(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Can't even finish one.
I can finish 7.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by GmoreG: 2:37pm On Feb 16
The day I came back home to set my eyes back on dz so called wraps of fufuu.....I was so so mouth watering that i over ate beyond normal (like three to four wraps of those ).....after some minutes of eating, I regretted my Actions walai..... All d fufu were vomitted cos my system couldn't accommodate it all....
Since then, I never tried taking more than one wrap of those.

The funny thing that I can't forget was that I was laughing at my sef in d middle of the night for dealing with myself ....while everyone was deep asleep grin grin grin
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by OvertheTop(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
What makes you think I'm lying, years back I don't even eat anything swallow but I had to be forced. I no sabi eat much but I eat small small things ehn, snacks and all that.

Just Pray that there is No Famine or War....
if You see Lizard, you go Rush am! grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by JozzyMayana: 1:45am On Feb 17
I can finish a Minimum of 8 wraps
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Amicable24: 12:07am On Feb 18
Cassandraloius:
Some like it hot and some like it cold. I love it hot with a delicious afang soup/ vegetable soup or groundnut soup. What about you?🎤

How many can you finish Simple question wey you ask na im you no fit answer undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by OnknownSoldier: 12:28am On Feb 18
Chicagograduate:
If money dey hungry go run.If money finish food wey person dey forbid before go become him favourite.

You get am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.