Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,667 members, 7,834,207 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) (58844 Views)

Herbert Wigwe To Build $500M University In Nigeria / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / National Open University Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by shiwex: 10:35am On Feb 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's a private university and not a public one. The individual has the rights to build whatever he deems fit.

Same is applicable to private institutions in the Northern part of Nigeria, no one has the right to determine what you will do with your money.
And where did he get this money from......Nigerians are fools, someone will steal their money, He is part of the people tht put us in this mess if you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Feb 16
"It will be recalled that he recently completed his ₦5 billion mansion in Ikoyi, where he hosted billionaires Femi Otedola and Alike Dangote"

Don't forget he couldn't take anything with him to the grave, this is one of the reasons why you shouldn't carry yourself as if you own the world.......Money can't stop death when it's your time to leave.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Goodlady(f): 10:37am On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?
Had it been that I know you, I d v given you a dirty slap!
Infact take that slap.

You think muslims own Nigeria?
What's the recent census to confirm ya phantom population?
And if you are more, is Nigeria not a multi religion nation?
Can't the late Wigwe have his University and choose what to build there?
You terrΓΆrist looking man!

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:37am On Feb 16
Nostring:
still no attention fr u..😜
Do you even know what attention mean? grin go check your dictionary, co's as it appears you are so dumb you don't even know what attention means, you are still being attentive to me.. fuul!
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:40am On Feb 16
CorrectionFLuid:

Yoruba man, you didn't blame the government that made the policy. It's the banks that implement the government policies and their CEOs that you're blaming.

You go dey alright las las

Which policy you talking about in specific? I don't have luxury of time to lecture you how some things are meant to works neither am I blaming anyone for not making it work, I don't know Wigwe till his demise but the hype on Facebook before I came across an old video of Bode George made me understand the hype. Unfortunately he's dead, probably saw the video before his demise and choose not to respond and if you read my original text, I only air my opinion.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Feelings79: 10:43am On Feb 16
rajiedreez:
Honestly one doesn't know what to say about Herbert's demise. To some he's a saint and to many other he's a bad person.

Example

*Copied BUT author unknown.....*

Comments

Add a comment…

6 minutes ago
In this part of the world, people don't speak evil of the dead so it's understandable all the eulogies being poured on Herbert. One thing is sure, God is not wicked. He is just. What we see is not what He sees. He decides when we'll all go and how we'll go based on what He knows about our journey on earth. A lot of what He knows about us, the world may not know. That is why evil men get the best tributes during their funeral.

Nobody is talking about how Herbert and Aig backstabbed Erastus Akingbola to take over Intercontinental Bank. Akingbola took Herbert and Aig in as sons and confided in them deeply. He loved them to high heavens. Unfortunately, he exposed himself to over ambitious young men with cynical motives. He saved Access Bank from going down by supporting them financially with Intercontinental funds. They both turned around to conspire with Sanusi to fraudulently take over Intercontinental with the support of this Peterside in what is the biggest fraudulent takeover in Nigeria. It's all rot what Atedo is saying in this video about saving Intercontinental. You can only lie to the ignorant world. God cannot be deceived. Atedo never wanted Intercontinental to survive. As at the time Access bought Intercontinental, they were still owing Intercontinental over N15billion and they bought Intercontinental for N50billion. Fraud and Betrayal.

Nobody is talking about how Herbert betrayed the Dozie family to take over Diamond Bank. The loan that Diamond Bank took from Access Bank which was converted to equity was resisted by the aged Paschal Dozie but his sons and Alex Otti prevailed on him. It eventually led to the loss of the Dozie famiky legacy Bank built over two decades before Herbert became a banker.

Nobody is talking about how Herbert and Aig fraudulently took over the legacy Access Bank from the founder late Chief J.B. Omole and Mr Aromolaran of Oni Lasebikan & Co in the most bizarre management takeover ever. The funds used for the acquisition was borrowed in part from Intercontinental Bank with the full support of Akingbola who found brilliant young men to encourage.

These are 3 old men who had put in decades of sweat to build their Banks. Not even an atom of credit is given to any of these original founders today in what is Access Bank today. Yes, to the world you can be a wizkid. But to God we are all pawns in His hands and He judges our hearts. How can you play God and wipe off the footprints of sweat and labour? I do not want to talk about Herbert as a boss. That's for staff of Access Bank to talk about.

When I heard about his death, the way he left gave me a shock and wake up call that all hearts are open to God. It is a compound tragedy that i will not wish for my enemy. Husband, wife and first son. God cannot be this heartless and inconsiderate of all the good deeds of Herbert. That is probably the conclusion atheists would quickly come to because of their poor understanding of the God factor. God has spoken again and loud enough. It is left for those still alive to make restitution. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. One thing is sure, God will always be God. Not to take everything away from Herbert. He was visionary, brilliant and ambitious. He could have still achieved a lot with decency and consideration. Betrayal is a spiritual sin

Undoubtedly, we have lost an Iroko tree. The eulogies should not make God to look bad. May God comfort his aged parents. It's a tough one for them. May God comfort the 3 children left behind and not make this to affect their destiny. May God not visit the sins of the father on the rest of the children.

It is expected that rocks will be thrown at me for this. No problem. Truth has to be told as I know it. Aig knows the truth except he wants to be in denial. You guys have done very well but it is not without hurting and betraying people who trusted you. Herbert's death will haunt Aig for life. God will always be God.
Bro,I had to read your post twice and I must tell you I've learned a lot.May l also say God, through you spoke to me this morning.You seem to know alot about these things.Nairaland can be a very nice site to visit

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:44am On Feb 16
Chicagograduate:
They manipulate the system to become who they are.
It's a pity.
Even Trump in US that manipulated American tax system so he can dodge a lot of tax and the other rich people that do so, they still left common man to enjoy small.
But in Nigeria, the rich will basterdise the system so-tey, common man go just drop dead out of hunger.
People just carry their load and japa permanently out of fraustration.
When last did American people japa their America out of fruastration? Their own no dey ever too bad like that.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:47am On Feb 16
seunayantokun:

The truth be said, generally, underneath the wealth of the rich are greed, selfish compΓ©tition, callousness, dishonesty and deception. In Nigeria, it is worse.
My brother even Lord Randall in His Book ...God Father...once said that....Behind a Great fortune is a Crime. ....Lord Randall was a Mafia FYI pls. He therefore knows what he was writing about. Thank you. I come in peace though.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:49am On Feb 16
kingbee90:

Why hasn't Bode George told us how Mrs alakija, femi otedola, Mike adenuga and Co made their wealth?
The problem with you folks is "jealousy". and it is eating y'all up real bad.

When you see Bode, you can ask him this personally.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by descartes400: 10:50am On Feb 16
Pablodreay890:
if his pikin Dey now he for consider am

Are you infering he has no surviving child?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:03am On Feb 16
Sleep on Wigwe.

If all the negatives am getting here of you happens to be true, it's only for those still living to learn.

Do you collect money from people in Yeshua's name and build schools they can't attend?

Do you trade in dollar because of privilege, make life miserable for people; build school and because you're addicted to dollar, want the same people to pay school fees in dollar?

Do you convert money gathered for God's purpose to personal use in any guise.

Not to talk of those who think politics is for looting.

It's not too late to make the needed adjustments.
It's no longer business as usual.

Repent or leave.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 11:29am On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
Do even know what attention mean? grin go check your dictionary, co's as it appears you are so dumb you don't even know what attention means, you are still being attentive to me.. fuul!
cry me a river,still no attention fr u..😜😜😜
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:32am On Feb 16
Nostring:
cry me a river,still no attention fr u..😜😜😜
Yep! you are still giving me more attention, grin grin You are a morron, you are too morronic for me

Now, respond and give me more attention. Dumbo!

If you don't quote me and give me more attention Okada will run you over today and break your legs grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:33am On Feb 16
shiwex:
And where did he get this money from......Nigerians are fools, someone will steal their money, He is part of the people tht put us in this mess if you do not know.

What you feel inside is different from what the law says, the law is what it is and not what it should be.

The guy is a private citizen and the constitution gives him powers to engage in business of his choice without recourse to your feelings.

The moment you understand that though you have an opinion others have theirs too and that's what he did, he owes you no apologies whatsoever.

Take out your emotions in discourse, if will help you think critically.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 11:34am On Feb 16
Blaze14k:

Says the skull miners association look at this fool. U think you have the monopoly for insult. I go finish u and ur generation, bigot!! Look empty barrel claiming importance what a coward
hahaha....fun fact: Do u know the biggest skull mining burst ever in the whole Africa was the Okija shrine burst πŸ˜‚...
Do u know one joke of a tribe promised to burn Nigeria to the ground if Kanu was arrested again...but 3years don go already,we no hear frm the chest beating cowardsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Do u know half of a particular tribe are wasting away in prisons across Asia...πŸ˜‚

Make I go on?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Feb 16
[quote author=Olu1000 post=128481453][/quote]Do you know even the Rivers state government has interest in the University ?
He likely would have set up that University with a Foundation.The way it will be built would have been crafted and the resources will come from some investments.
It is still possible to have it actualized without him.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by tctrills: 11:43am On Feb 16
Babalegba:
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.
People like you are the problem of Nigeria. Instead of you to blame your government, you choose to blame a business man who operated under the law.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 11:48am On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
Yep! you are still giving me more attention, grin grin You are a morron, you are too morronic for me

Now, respond and give me more attention. Dumbo!

If you don't quote me and give me more attention Okada will run you over today and break your legs grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚e pain am see epistle,guess what? Still no attention fr u...
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:49am On Feb 16
mukthar2000:
Chiii this guy really make use of peoples money in access bank to make his own money ooo,
Imagine giving loan to Dangote, otedola, pastors, and some other top business men's in return with hug interest.

Rest on bro.
Can we deduce from your statement Wigwe was killed because Otedola and Dangote is indebted to him
That must be an assumption or conspiracy theory.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:50am On Feb 16
Nostring:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚e pain am see epistle,guess what? Still no attention fr u...
Yes, e pain me in my ass when you fork my ass. grin grin

Come on! continue with more rubbish, if you stop quoting me Okada will kill you today.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by 77up(m): 11:52am On Feb 16
Nostring:
Chinedu are u ok?
Uwazuruike once said people from the East are the most foolish on earth ...u making me to believe 😌
There's clearly high degree of bitterness in that guys. I think he has deleted that unnecessary rant.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by sweetkev(m): 11:53am On Feb 16
BillGate90:
They all made this money from fraud in the banking sector. Unnecessary charges and debits.
While CBN just look on.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 11:56am On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
Yes, e pain me in my ass when you fork my ass. grin grin
a confession finally...
Chukwudi! see, u can't get it here, your ass needs Oseloka or Obi's attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by chidi2003(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?
What we have in Nigeria, is crooked Muslims and Christians. Enough of all these Religious issues, keep it to yourself; Religion has never help us in Nigeria.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
a confession finally...
Chukwudi! see, u can't get it here, your ass needs Oseloka or Obi's attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes, you fork my ass always..

What da fork is Chukwudi is it your dead brain?.

Is Oseloka or Obi your dead brain?.

Continue quoting me with your rubbish, if you stop Okada will kill you today. grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 12:05pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.
Thanks
Nigeria Money in some people's pocket
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by dChoraleMaster: 12:11pm On Feb 16
professor100:

Ask hell rufia why there's no church in Kaduna state university also ask the other terrorist of occupy the office of the vice president why there's no church in borno universities

Anu afia
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by 3ice9ce: 12:13pm On Feb 16
hammer567:

LISTEN, ALL I KNOW IS YORUBA MEN ARE VERY SICK.

WHEN U SEE AN IGBO MAN DOING SOMETHING IN IGBO LAND, U DEVELOP FEELING OF PAIN.

ONLY U CAN KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

ESPECIALLY AS YOU HAVE NUMERIOUS YORUBAS THAT HAVE DONE SIMILAR IN YORUBA LAND, FROM PASTOR ADEBOYE REDEMMER UNIVERSITY TO PASTOR OYEDEPO COVENANT UNIVERSITY AND LANDMARK UNIVERSITY TO OSHIMOLOWO KINGSWAY UNIVERSITY, TO ADELEKE UNIVERSITY FORMERLY BABCOCK UNIVERSITY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

YET, U ARE HERE TURNING EFCC AND FBI ON LATE WIGWE.

U ARE A VERY BIG ENEMY TO YOURSELF BECAUSE, U CANNOT DO ANYTHING BUT RANT AND DISTURB POSTERS ON NAIRALAND.

GET LOST!

Wigwe isn't Igbo. That's the foolish idea you had that made Wike kill you fools like dogs in Oyigbo.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 12:15pm On Feb 16
Marvieduke:
Who is going to continue this project now that the dreamer is dead...
Joseph the thief dreamer. See all he has jointly turned our naira to. God go deal with all of them one by one including President Tinubu if he's among them too
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 12:17pm On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you fork my ass always..

What da fork is Chukwudi is it your dead brain?.

Is Oseloka or Obi your dead brain?.

Continue quoting me with your rubbish, if you stop Okada will kill you today. grin
typical useless ppl frm that side, always praying and wishing fr evil...fvck off my mention, carry ur smelly akpu ass go meet ur god Obi and son Oseloka.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by youngrichnigga: 12:19pm On Feb 16
Is the university at the conception stage or already finished, this video doesn't show completed structures undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.