Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Let's Discuss Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Discuss Agriculture (747 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Agriculture by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
A lot has been said and written about the agricultural sector but with little details on contribution by individual States.What made me think of this topic was when I watched a news article this last Sallah about the importation of millions of livestock from Niger and Chad, hence meaning that the so called agricultural prowess of the North might have died out over the years and we have been importing pepper,tomatoes,onions and livestocks.

From the scanty information I have, Ondo seems the largest producer of cocoa,Imo is for Cassava,Kano groundnuts,Benue yam.Please I need more info.
Re: Let's Discuss Agriculture by Joey82(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
its not surprising that after 1hr, nobody is ready to reply to this, if it were news of dividing Naija, we would have been at the 4th page with responses, btw, am not sure nl has a section for agriculture.
Re: Let's Discuss Agriculture by shanda(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am a putting lot of resources together, because I'm going into this sector full time. It's worth it and I'm ready to give all it takes to succeed. Imagine if I have a farm producing livestock, do u know how much I would have made during the Sallah

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Agriculture by eben97: 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
Do you have lists of selective herbicide for maize please ?? Just for some of us who do strictly maize ,and what's the formular per knapsack?

(1) (Reply)

Needs In Starting The Catfish Farming Businees / Storage Of Farm Produce Especially FRUITS And VEGETABLES In Nigeria. / Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.