Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Just Asking And Want To Know... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Asking And Want To Know... (80 Views)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: Just Asking? / A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward: Just Asking..... / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Asking And Want To Know... by Sunnyrado: 10:38pm On Feb 15
Please I want to ask this and I stand to be corrected.. it's about Gospel songs or music in Nigeria, back then we listen to many gospel songs and we were blessed, like Mama funmi aragbaye, amona tetewa, timi osukoya, good women and some foreign ones like Kirk Franklin, woman of faith, Fred Hammond, Ron kenoly, don moen and the likes and we enjoyed and also blessed... in all their songs they have never for once cabash if you know what I mean by that.. but now the ones we have today if they haven't cabash they haven't sing..what has changed so far that makes it to be like that.. just asking to know... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 And Religion (xtians and Islam) In Nigeria / How To Be Close To God / POWER TO PROPER | Prayers For Prosperity And Turn- Around Breakthroughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.