Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg (3436 Views)

D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by pacluva(f): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2006
I KNOW WHO I THINK IS THE BEST OUT OF THESE TWO BUT WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
TUPAC 4 EVA
W.I.P
WEST IN PEACE MA NIGGA grin grin grin
wink cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by creamofluv: 5:23am On Mar 08, 2006
MAN dont compare people like that together Tupac and Snoop, Man ya'll going too forward, They re both cool, Everyone bow for Tupac cause he speak to the nation his rap his real, Even 50 said all there raps are bullocks, but tupac is real, He speak to the world the nation,
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by spikelord(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2006
I dunno! but Pac is a legend and a role model even if he says he refused to be one! (Ghetto Gospel)
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by burteeone(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2006
Take this broken wings, use your hand to come and heal me once again, so we can fly,

Dead But still receiving Award sad sad sad
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by Rhodalyn(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2006
Tupac all the way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by spikelord(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2006
I see no changes, All I see is racists' faces
Misplaced hates makes disgrace to races,
we under, I wonder what it takes to make this
One better place let's erase the wasted,
Take the evil out of the people and they'll be acting right
cuz we black and white is smoking crack tonight
And the only time we chill
is when we kill
each other!

Thatz Pac!!!
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by Rhodalyn(f): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2006
what was that all about
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by spikelord(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2006
That is just a part of the verse of one of his songs (Changes). I so much love that side!

Why did you ask?
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by Rhodalyn(f): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2006
oh!!!!! i know the song goes like this that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is oh yeah
well i asked because i didnt get what you were writing up there
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by Oracle(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2006
the two (2) guys are really big boys in hip hop
they've made but unfortunately pac is dead cry sad. i will personally prefer pac coz he was a don, a father, a genius, an everything he was exactly what hip hop needed he could be described as an epitome of a rapper
snoop and pac were very good friends while he (pac) was alive

Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by spikelord(m): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2006
Rhodalyn:

oh!!!!! i know the song goes like this that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is oh yeah
well i asked because i didnt get what you were writing up there

I thought u were going to kick my a$$ outta the thread hun!!!
We are friends!! grin grin grin grin ;Dlolololol
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by babwilms(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2006
Its all about snoop doggy dogg. The guy can flow than anyone i've heard off and he's more layed back. He's calm and he has the voice to. Listen to his old tracks while 2pac was still around. Check out doogy style album, dog father, game to be told not tobe sold(album of the year) albums and the greatest of all the "last meal". Thats the best hip hop album of all time in my view.

Like 2pac, but i only enjoy his slow hip hop jams
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by Theryman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2006
you can't compare some1 who's dead to some1 who's still alive !
Re: Tupac Vs Snoop Dogg by facemobb: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2006
2pac is the best songwriter of any genre in our lifetime, snoop dogg hasn't had a good album since Doggystyle, game over.

(1) (Reply)

K.O - Don Dada Ft. Okmalumkoolkat (full Song) Mp3 Download / Music: Nicki Minaj – All Things Go / Benita Iyere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.