Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot (23849 Views)

Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) / Kidnapper Receiving Treatment For Gunshot Injuries On Private Part Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by kelly72: 8:13am On Feb 17
American police of sick cowards.

You're behind the car, you didn't
see someone stick out his hand to shoot
backwards. All you noticed was something
hit your car roof and it must be a gunshot.

Then you have to immediately unload your revolver on the car, hoping they'll die 20 deaths all once. Well, I bet if the victim ever climbs out of that car, whatever remains of his body will be black American. And that's the real reason why the paranoia .

American racist police of sick cowards.
Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by caye(m): 8:24am On Feb 17
christistruth01:
All the Prayers of Mr Jacksons Mother since the day he was born were on joint manoeuvre overtime duties that day

That is why Mr Jackson is still alive to tell the story

It could only be God

Honestly, I think his Mama's prayers were what saved him .

The weak white supremacist idiot, proceeded to dump a whole magazine on a man chained inside a car. Then they will say, " I feared for my life!".

Those white paranoid fools are very stupid. Their greatest secret joy among themselves is to brag about " ...how many nieggers I've killed!", while smiling like a snake and pussycat , when a blackman is around.

" You know, I can't be racist because I have a black friend ... OR A BLACK DOG!"

But look carefully now, the white supremacista will start killing themselves on a grand scale in a few decades. Their chickens are coming home to roost .

As usual:
cc: Olaadegbu grin

1 Like

Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by mmsen: 11:34am On Feb 17
greenermodels:
The American police shouldn't be armed just like the British police in order to avoid these types of accidents.

The second amendment makes that an impossible proposition. Too many American citizens are armed for the law enforcement not to be at least equally equipped.
Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by Sensiblerealist: 12:02pm On Feb 17
Some of you guys have mental issues oooo.
You need to check yourself. Wetin concern this epistle with the news update!. Nawa ooo

Kingsnairaland:
USA fans

Hows the winning going, are Russians still using shovels and microwave chips. Keep us up to dates brats 😭

:All the weapons in USA won't be able to win Russia go Google what Russia did to napoleon,
Hitler

USA General Miley said three days to congress when he wanted money to fund the war putin did not say 3days Google it

Russia *adds 5 new territories and over 85,000 sq km of land to their map**.... Not even including Crimea lolololol

Americans in pains keeps saying

"We will never know who is winning" 😂, "

is a stalemate" , lol
Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by Patrioticman007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17
immortalcrown:
Let the acorn be arrested for misleading a "gallant" officer. 😀

Nigerians will say village people manipulated the acorn.

In Nigeria, the officer and the family of the guy ahot will blame village people.

See how they said the truth and the officer resigned. In Nigeria, The cause will be hidden and a heavy allegation will be laid on the guy shot just to protect the officer's job. Even if there was a footage, the Naija officers will hide the footage.
J

See what the colonial powers pet project aka missionaries have done to Africans minds, the inferiority complex is real. It's on record blacks are killed more than dogs in USA, yet this American wannabe is celebrating them. What the Fvck.
Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by Arielle: 3:56pm On Feb 17
blowjohn:
Acorn wey I know na fruit.

I dey wonder if the fruit dey produce sound of gun
An acorn is a nut from an oak tree. A very hard nut. Some can grow to the size of a closed fist. (My hands are small, though)

1 Like

Re: American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot by immortalcrown(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17
Patrioticman007:
JSee what the colonial powers pet project aka missionaries have done to Africans minds, the inferiority complex is real. It's on record blacks are killed more than dogs in USA, yet this American wannabe is celebrating them. What the Fvck.
Your sentiment made you miss the point. Nigerian police lie against Nigerians. How often does American police lie against Americans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses / Man Arrested For Selling Appointment Letters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.