Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah (51879 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:05am On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Ur gaslighting can't work and will never work... they killed innocent civilians on Oct 7 and Palestinians celebrated it... una never see anything... this is the one that will teach u guys a bitter lesson... next time , when una hear Israel, u will run as fast as u can and as far as ur legs can carry u
ur use of the word gaslighting there was over the top. Both cases can equally be true.. You can have valid hatred for extremism and terrorism and also acknowledge Isreal is not a saint. They killed their own people holding the white flag, Use sniper to kill our women in the church, bombed our churches.. preaching for every palestinian to be killed is also terrible. There are far more palestinian christians than there are Isreali. We can hate terrorist and want the worst of things to happen to them while at the same time not ignore the suffering of people that have nothing to do with this war.. I am with the pope on this.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Amount(m): 8:19am On Feb 17
Kavod:

We the real CHRISTIANS dont give a damn if terrorist are uncovered or killed. We forbid the slaughter of DEFENCELESS kids, women and Men....
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

We would forever CONDEMN these acts from a nation who forbids our SAVIOUR.

Whatsoever you do to the LEAST of my brethren that you do unto me.

Alaye!!! Park well, you have officially accepted Jesus as your lord and personal saviour now.
Old things have past away, all things become new.
Don't go back as a sinner, as you're now officially a Christian.
Glory to God, we now have a new convert.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:46am On Feb 17
The God of Israel is the only God there is. All other Gods are the figment of human imagination.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Feb 17
Lolzzzz e don cast e don cast oo e don cast.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Icarus99(f): 8:56am On Feb 17
EEIA:

Alhamdulilah cool

brothel and booze heaven.

Orgy party type heaven
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by olawonder(m): 9:00am On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:
All Palestinians are terrorists...they should Nuke them out of the face of earth... every living thing there should be kiled

Why? What harm has Hamas done to you? They are a resistant group fighting for survival under Israel’s oppressive occupation… if I come to your father’s village, kill off all of your family, evict everyone in your father’s house and steal the entire land in your village, will you just sit by and applaud me for this action? Those (biafrans) fighting to separate from nigeria hv regular jobs too, some of them are mechanics, some are tailors… yet if they face attacks from outside they will still pick up guns to fight! Same with Hamas, research the whole history and stop your bigoted hatred towards other people!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by favour32(m): 9:18am On Feb 17
Beigalodesigns:

Another Muslim hypocrite spotted
Na you get ya mouth.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Beverlyjean(f): 9:34am On Feb 17
olawonder:

Why? What harm has Hamas done to you? They are a resistant group fighting for survival under Israel’s oppressive occupation… if I come to your father’s village, kill off all of your family, evict everyone in your father’s house and steal the entire land in your village, will you just sit by and applaud me for this action? Those (biafrans) fighting to separate from nigeria hv regular jobs too, some of them are mechanics, some are tailors… yet if they face attacks from outside they will still pick up guns to fight! Same with Hamas, research the whole history and stop your bigoted hatred towards other people!

Lies lies lies....propaganda will not work... Gaza was once occupied by Israel, Israel left Gaza for them... infact , they had to exhumed the dead bodies buried decades ago in gaza and the were all buried in a new land I isreal, so that there will be peace ... but still , these evil hamas backed by Palestinians started throwing bombs across to isreal and also attacked soldiers at the borders ... isreal then had to send soldiers into gaza to stop these terrorists and terrorists enablers and supporters ( Palestinians) to stop those terrorists.... billions of dollars was given to Palestine to build and maintain their city, instead of them to use the money to create their own light and water since supply came from Israel, they rather used the money to build their terrorist networks and buy loads of weapons to attack Israel... y do u think Israel had to get their defensive mechanism to stop missiles , its cos of hamas ... all Palestinians want is for Israel to leave Israel or all should be killed ...if Israel dint do what they have been doing , Di u think any of the Israelis will be alive ?? They would have wiped out Israel if they were a weak nation... and the Palestinians support hamas , they are the aame hamas ... they hide them and then claim victims .... the only way to peace is fir Israel to Nuke Palestine and kill every living thing there , since they do not want Israel to live in peace ... if they were not attacking Israel in the first place , Israel will not have had their soldiers there over the years

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by mrkia(m): 9:58am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:
Terrorists sympathizers what do you Have to say?
Journalist by day! Terrorists by Nite.
When ISRAEL STRIKES them, you begin to scream " INNOCENT CIVILIANS".

These are people giving you figures of innocent civilians killed.

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

Victory upon Victory upon Victory to ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
this one will never reason to pick hole in whatever israel dishes out his lots
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:11am On Feb 17
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
journalist by day terrorist at night.

Save that to your fellow terrorist in Gaza
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by zinaunreal(m): 10:12am On Feb 17
Lies

UP HAMAS UP HOUTHI UP HEZBOLLAH UP IRAN UP PALESTINE 🇵🇸
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:17am On Feb 17
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?
you called the killing of terrorist innocent? Israel knows exactly what they are doing and they will wipe off all those terrorist from the real innocent Gazans and Gaza will be free of terrorist.

Isreal no be Nigeria their determination knows no boundaries
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:24am On Feb 17
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
they gave you a budget to become terrorist you accept they will equally give you a budget of annihilation as well better accept it too.

All terrorist must have their 72virgins including their supporters
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:34am On Feb 17
Kavod:

We the real CHRISTIANS dont give a damn if terrorist are uncovered or killed. We forbid the slaughter of DEFENCELESS kids, women and Men....
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

We would forever CONDEMN these acts from a nation who forbids our SAVIOUR.

Whatsoever you do to the LEAST of my brethren that you do unto me.
save this for hamas for they have destroyed and killed more Palestiner children than anyone else.

Ideology kills faster than bullet, they are all force to have Hamas ideology right from birth refusing to accept such ideology means death to the child and the parents

Hamas doesn't care about the lives of the Palestines but kids, women and old.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:40am On Feb 17
Father4all:
All Israelites must DIE
yea twenty eight thousand plus are dead already
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:47am On Feb 17
Namigotalktru:
Don’t worry when we move to biafra land and cage you in a corner of your areas without allowing you to come back if you leave.

We expect you to lie down and take it. If you lift your head you will all be wiped out and your children bombed.

BTW we will also take control of all your bank accounts and businesses. If we hear pim!
just like bandit is caging zamfara, platue, benue, kaduna, katsina, bornu, yobe, adamawa, ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara and the entire Nigeria with insecurity abi?

Not surprise journalist by day terrorist at night
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by olawonder(m): 10:48am On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Lies lies lies....propaganda will not work... Gaza was once occupied by Israel, Israel least Gaza for them... infact , they had to exhumed the dead bodies buried decades ago in gaza and the were all buried in a new land I isreal, so that there will be peace ... but still , these evil hamas backed by Palestinians started throwing bombs across to isreal and also attacked soldiers at the borders ... isreal then had to send soldiers into gaza to stop these terrorists and terrorists enablers and supporters ( Palestinians) to stop those terrorists.... billions of dollars was given to Palestine to build and maintain their city, instead of them to use the money to create their own light and water since supply came from Israel, they rather used the money to build their terrorist networks and buy loads of weapons to attack Israel... y do u think Israel had to get their defensive mechanism to stop missiles , its cos of hamas ... all Palestinians want is for Israel to leave Israel or all should be killed ...if Israel dint do what they have been doing , Di u think any of the Israelis will be alive ?? They would have wiped out Israel if they were a weak nation... and the Palestinians support hamas , they are the aame hamas ... they hide them and then claim victims .... the only way to peace is fir Israel to Nuke Palestine and kill every living thing there , since they do not want Israel to live in peace ... if they were not attacking Israel in the first place , Israel will not have had their soldiers there over the years

Utmost nonsense! Stop listening to lies coming from Israeli and western media… listen to academics, historians and other international organisations that hv been involved in Israeli/Palestinian conflicts for decades! You said Israel leased Gaza to the Palestinians… but how can a refugee taken in for protection against persecution then turn around and start leasing landlord’s land back to the landlord’s children? The entire country was Palestine until Israel killed, evicted Palestinians and stole their land to create the state of Israel in 1948! It’s like Britain leasing our own land back to us after ruling and looting Nigeria for more than a century Nigeria, would say it’s ok?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:49am On Feb 17
AllenSpencer:
😀😀😀😀😀

The terrorist state of Israel should try harder

They have become a joke on world stage!

Even genocide Biden now avoids public spaces. Hommie already regretting.

Students lambasting Hilary publicly!

I am so proud of GEN Z! They are so united!
na them be this journalist by day terrorist at night
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:52am On Feb 17
Postinor:
look at how stupid you are, now what is now the difference between you and boko haram terrorist with this your line of thought,hate muslims all you want, islam is still the fastest growing religion in earth and your president and vice are still muslims for the next eight years
na them be this oh journalist by day terrorist at night.

Original Muslims no dey gree them sight moon 🌙
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:54am On Feb 17
Mccullum:

Shut up, sympathizer of terrorist state of Israel.

All able men in Palestine will surely support and join resistance brigade against incessant five decades of Israeli aggression against Palestinian people.

You can't rush out from your clave to criticize Israel terrorist state when her IDF killed whole family of one Aljazeera' journalist family. Where was your voice then?

How sure is this news is even truth from a country that claimed that tunnels of armory built beneath Al-aksa hospitals, yet they couldn't prove it upon their IDF invasion of that hospital till now.

Israeli government lying daily just to justify her inhumanity against humanity and continuously displacement of Palestinians.

see them one original Muslims no dey gree them sight moon.

Journalist by day terrorist at night
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:57am On Feb 17
idreezbaba:
You never bring post about killings in Palestine to front page but any post supporting israel you bring it to the front page.
Shame on you!
one afternoon journalist spotted terrorist at night
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 10:59am On Feb 17
GentleRay:
IDF want to justify their killings of journalists. Are the babies killed Hamas fighters? Use your sense
see were your own sense carry you go
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 11:08am On Feb 17
Matildahenshaw:
ur use of the word gaslighting there was over the top. Both cases can equally be true.. You can have valid hatred for extremism and terrorism and also acknowledge Isreal is not a saint. They killed their own people holding the white flag, Use sniper to kill our women in the church, bombed our churches.. preaching for every palestinian to be killed is also terrible. There are far more palestinian christians than there are Isreali. We can hate terrorist and want the worst of things to happen to them while at the same time not ignore the suffering of people that have nothing to do with this war.. I am with the pope on this.
and who is talking about more Christians and less Christian.

In as much as you are a terrorist and it enablers oti lo
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 11:18am On Feb 17
olawonder:

you called people who shoot rocket indiscriminately into civilians population without warning a resistance group??

People who invaded and kidnapped civilians of different Nationals a resistance group?

Am not surprise Boko Haram bandit isis I believe are also a resistance group by you.

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by olawonder(m): 11:25am On Feb 17
Jeyun:
you called people who shoot rocket indiscriminately into civilians population without warning a resistance group??

People who invaded and kidnapped civilians of different Nationals a resistance group?

Am not surprise Boko Haram bandit isis I believe are also a resistance group by you.

Only one word for you: brainwashed!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 11:26am On Feb 17
olawonder:

show me one civilian villages city towns the person you called biafra fighters have attack and i will show you tens of cities villages hamas whom you called resistance fighters have attack indiscrimnatly.

Try dey get sense small when making your analysis if you are sure you are not a journalist by day and a terrorist at night
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Beverlyjean(f): 11:28am On Feb 17
olawonder:

Utmost nonsense! Stop listening to lies coming from Israeli and western media… listen to academics, historians and other international organisations that hv been involved in Israeli/Palestinian conflicts for decades! You said Israel leased Gaza to the Palestinians… but how can a refugee taken in for protection against persecution then turn around and start leasing landlord’s land back to the landlord’s children? The entire country was Palestine until Israel killed, evicted Palestinians and stole their land to create the state of Israel in 1948! It’s like Britain leasing our own land back to us after ruling and looting Nigeria for more than a century Nigeria, would say it’s ok?

U arecsaying nonsense... they dint lease, I meant " they left"... now imagine there's a war going on in ur village, and u guys fled , just like what the fulani is doing to benue ... and the fulani gave that land to the ijaws after u guys fled ... then the igbos come thru to conquer the fulanis that gave that land to the ijaws ( land that's originally owned by the benue people ... now the igbos decide not to displace the ijaws , but instead decide to give back the benue people that were chased away part of their land , and decide to even give them an empty region that the ijaws dint even occupy ... same land that was once occupied by the Egyptians for some time and left ... they never had an issue with the Egyptians... but the moment the Israelis were given back part of their land , the evil Muslim brothers started to attack them left right and center , cos they believe that only Muslims should occupy that spot... a land that is originally owned by Israel... they attacked Israel first and Israel responded.... if u are a Christian, that is the same promise land God gave the Jews when they were enslaved in Egypt... the red sea that moses parted is the border that Palestinians occupy today ... part of Palestine is canaan land that Joshua took the isrealites ... if not for the ottoman empire that conquered them that made them runaway from their land , do u think Palestinians will be there today ?? They ran to different parts of Europe and after what Hitler did to them... the British decided to bring them back to their original land , after they , the British conquered the Turks( ottoman empire) ...History of that land csnt be selected to suit u and ur type ...if u wanna talk about history, then u go to the very beginning and not from the middle ... Palestinians are originally from Lebanon and Jordan, they should go back to their original land ... but Israel even agreed to leave a large portion of their original land for them , but they are still not satisfied...
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 11:39am On Feb 17
olawonder:

Only one word for you: brainwashed!
only two words for you sense cleans.

Ola wey no fight sight moon that one na fake Muslim.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by emmyileri(m): 11:41am On Feb 17
In Nigeria IT'S Politicians by day, Terrorist by night.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by KaptainAfrika: 11:47am On Feb 17
This one must have attended a motivational class on diversifying your sources of income.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by bizzibodi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Lies lies lies....propaganda will not work... Gaza was once occupied by Israel, Israel left Gaza for them... infact , they had to exhumed the dead bodies buried decades ago in gaza and the were all buried in a new land I isreal, so that there will be peace ... but still , these evil hamas backed by Palestinians started throwing bombs across to isreal and also attacked soldiers at the borders ... isreal then had to send soldiers into gaza to stop these terrorists and terrorists enablers and supporters ( Palestinians) to stop those terrorists.... billions of dollars was given to Palestine to build and maintain their city, instead of them to use the money to create their own light and water since supply came from Israel, they rather used the money to build their terrorist networks and buy loads of weapons to attack Israel... y do u think Israel had to get their defensive mechanism to stop missiles , its cos of hamas ... all Palestinians want is for Israel to leave Israel or all should be killed ...if Israel dint do what they have been doing , Di u think any of the Israelis will be alive ?? They would have wiped out Israel if they were a weak nation... and the Palestinians support hamas , they are the aame hamas ... they hide them and then claim victims .... the only way to peace is fir Israel to Nuke Palestine and kill every living thing there , since they do not want Israel to live in peace ... if they were not attacking Israel in the first place , Israel will not have had their soldiers there over the years
You have a point,Hamas don't want peace but total destruction of Israel women, children & men must die...they rejected two states solutions several times imagine wanting east Jerusalem as their capital sharing border with istrael capital why can't they choose gaza as their capital?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Namigotalktru: 12:06pm On Feb 17
Jeyun:
just like bandit is caging zamfara, platue, benue, kaduna, katsina, bornu, yobe, adamawa, ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara and the entire Nigeria with insecurity abi?

Not surprise journalist by day terrorist at night

You haven’t seen anything. That has always been your problem. As usual you stay praising the most inhumane and criminal behaviours, just wait until the same behaviour you praise is visited on you. We will be here listening to you wail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow / Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.