Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria (49925 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17
When your water consumption is short of what you require, that is when you have subsidy. Is that clear? Okay, let's continue the class.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by spartachico(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17
We never reach any where for the journey and the passengers are already complaining of discomfort, agba driver tinubu abeg do something or turn on the AC and good music to the hears so we can be comfortable on this journey

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Bruno3000(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17
We don't have a Mandela, no Martin Luther, no more Bob Marley, no Moses, no Joshua, no Gideon. Am afraid things will only get tougher, only those that are rooted in Christ will survive the hard time.
Yankee101:
We need a revolution
We need to recover ever looted dollar and naira
And use it to build the country

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by FatherLord: 12:56pm On Feb 17
Hmm how many remember ice water ! I pray Nigeria will not go back to that era In Jesus mighty name
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17
The black man is naturally wicked......water that runs free cool
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17
This one na to rinse mouth or wash ur palm, not to quench thirst
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17
Werin dey sweet me be say all my prediction about this presidential frog came true
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by pocom16: 1:26pm On Feb 17
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by livinbygrace: 1:31pm On Feb 17
Abeg make them find something do for this Jagabandis man,dis wan come worse pass Buhari.
This is getting out hand.Abeg make dem do the needful abeg.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Drone95(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17
Nonsense hype that's a leakage

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17
aceman88:
This is getting Serious everyday! What a pathetic situation.

Tinubu and his cohorts kicked against the introduction of new naira notes to allow him and his friends to bring out the trillion worth of naira notes they hoarded in their warehouses. They have now bought all the available dollar notes in the CBN in exchange of their worthless naira notes which have become so many in circulation like tissue paper, thereby causing hyper inflation.

Exactly. Politicians are the reasons for the current dollar shortage. They are mopping up the system in preparation for the next elections. But hand go soon hold them.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by OvertheTop(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17
Curious345:
We still dey balabluuu ooo.

By the time we enter bulabaaa everywhere go cast

grin grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by OvertheTop(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17
MyExpression:
Those that know about Sachet water production knows that is just an operator cutting the flow half way.
Nobody sells that size....what's the CL written on that water...still 50cl, but it isn't 50cl...FCCPC and ARTMA will close their business

Do they CARE or Exist?
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Bullfallo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17
If one nor reach drink too
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by occfx: 2:55pm On Feb 17
Blackfire:
Tinubu on the beat

Oye Keri olule
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17
Ma ja don cast.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Jorryy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17
The reasons why Nigerians are like this are alarming... Many of you have Representatives in The Senate and HoR representing your constituency. Yet none of you calls them out. In the Western world, it is the senators and Governors that they call out. In my country, it is only the president who rules the country. What a shame! Until we start to yell the names of those thieves in the Senate and House of Representatives, that change we seek will not happen. Nigerians need to re-orientate themselves about governance in this country.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17
Bluntguy:
Even pure water too no gree for anybody
Make una dey joke with everything till those bast**ds who call demselves politicians completely destroy d country.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Dminister(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17
Y’all are still sleeping. I thought by now airports, sea ports, roads, central bank, all the state house of assemblies, National Assembly, state house and all barracks should be occupied already cramping down all the evil men and their families destroying the country with corruption. Only one person stole 70 billion and he has the guy to be threatening Nigerians. We are getting to where the revolution will start. They and their families will regret for pushing Nigerians to the walls
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by linearity: 4:09pm On Feb 17
fatboyslym007:
As long as the water size is of the right price...

This is how sachet water should be self, how many of us drink the sachet water halfway only to pour the remaining away...

I hope necessity and 'integrity' would make us manage our economy better.

If only the three tiers of govt can also manage and reduce cost of governance.

But the country hard o...

Bros may God help not to manage drinking water oh! We Dey manage food and other things, if we start to dey manage drinking water, that is scary.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 4:31pm On Feb 17
Bluntguy:
Even pure water too no gree for anybody

Four hundred naira per bag undecided

I no dey buy put keep for shop again,make anybody wey water dey hungry carry him water come from house with feeding bottle undecided

Na gossip them go gossip,I am after all used to being called stingy man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 4:37pm On Feb 17
Jorryy:
The reasons why Nigerians are like this are alarming... Many of you have Representatives in The Senate and HoR representing your constituency. Yet none of you calls them out. In the Western world, it is the senators and Governors that they call out. In my country, it is only the president who rules the country. What a shame! Until we start to yell the names of those thieves in the Senate and House of Representatives, that change we seek will not happen. Nigerians need to re-orientate themselves about governance in this country.

Yehn yehn yehn angry

Shouting emilokan upandan like person wey get head angry
Guy it seems you don't have something going on as business no matter how small, people will owe You,use the daft FAILURE Tinubu as excuse and expect Your police undecided

You guys are just annoying to say the least,must You defend nonsense??
The issue going down MB and all places in the Country is enough to call for this brainless, clueless president to resign immediately.

A govt Primary responsibility to His Country is to secure lives and properties,call out and demand the govt to be removed if they can't live up to this primary responsibility, You say No,na to zombie dey play politics you want.

Governor ko,them go call their headmaster join.

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Emperordynasty: 4:39pm On Feb 17
Where are all the TINUBU supporters

Its been only a year and nigeria is becoming hell on earth for the masses
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Realist777: 4:49pm On Feb 17
Curious345:
We still dey balabluuu ooo.

By the time we enter bulabaaa everywhere go cast
Lol, Nigerians think and reason differently.
Only God knows how you thought and made this comment but it got me lmao

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 5:20pm On Feb 17
DaTruths:
This Govt is favoring me and my family.

Obedients must learn a lesson grin

When we told them to vote for Tinubu, they refused and abused us.

Now they are everywhere complaining of Hunger, especially in the East.

Cure your mind from hate, and you will enjoy Tinubu's government, everything is not nzogbu nzogbu

Who is the obedient stand Agbadorians?. If it's another person that make such a bigotry comment, nairaland will block the person
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17
He built Singapore ,Korea ,Japan ,iragbaji plus Germany grin cheesy
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by finallybusy: 7:24pm On Feb 17
Why is there no thirsty man version of sachet water?
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Inosky(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17
The country is still in balablu, we're yet to enter bulaba. I saw it coming This was the song I sang and it was released globally on May 29, 2023. Check it on Spotify, Audiomack, Apple music, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UveSLt0SI?si=UIjoQ9xzFBiwuG4x
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 8:40pm On Feb 17
E come resemble those 'ice cream' that was just a combination of water, colour and sugar in my growing up days..

Bubu and Titi really kicked Nigeria in the groin. Empty, vacuous men parading as leaders.
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Odebayo4010(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17
Nigeria is about to become a Venezuela
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by Abicarrick: 11:29pm On Feb 17
I like the situation of things in this country now, shey everybody dey suffer am ... Including the tinubu supporters
Re: Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria by MyExpression(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18
IyaTola:
Are they functioning at all?

Yes.
FCCPC sealed a supermarket in Abuja, and recovered $110 million (~110 billion naira) from British American Tobacco.

There are videos on YouTube of Bottle water association closing some defaulting companies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.