Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (49999 Views)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by jamoscofield(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
lasser or no fever, me dey eat this one LIVE!!!

6 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Prodigee: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mm OP all this sharing of lassa...there is God o! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmm... delicious lassa meal. Enjoy!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
I thank God for keeping me alive till today to be FTC..! It's not easy fah! Abeg where's my own share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wicked people! They can't even allow me be cry FTC

5 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lolzzz..d fear of rat
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Wizzykinging(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Wicked people! They can't even allow me be cry FTC

Pain ammm tongue tongue tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wizzykinging:

Pain ammm tongue tongue tongue grin
baba, juss dey ur lane abeg angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nigerians are stupid sha, when you get the lassa a your mother will start crying and begging God and other Nigerians who didn't know about your stupidity will start blaming the government for a rise in the death toll not knowing you're just a stupid young man...

If you can't use your head and stay off rats and other red marked foods till the disease is contained then you're a waste of functioning organs.

Idiots

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
lol funny
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by bright007(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
k
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Uwa
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lassa is real.
Zika is real.
Ebola is real

People still kill and chop anything that crosses their path even though fresh and clean chicken/cow/goat meat de market.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by kushfc(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lassa fever trending live....
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
This Thing no be rat??
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Big lassa fever!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is far from roasting, you actually burnt it.

And to all those screaming lassa fever abeg let's hear word, no be today we started requesting for bush rat in mama obi's pepper soup joint undecided .

3 Likes 2 Shares

OP is clearly suicidal.

1 Like

After eating that make una go register una self for any government owned hospital for both Ebola and Lassa fever treatment

12 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by ksstroud: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Waoooo....but
Nah so disease dey spread shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Wizdray: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yummy Yummy
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by sunnywhyt(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okete,,,,,,gone are d days wen bush was my workingplace,lolz

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by viviangist: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
EBOLA OOOO , Nooo !!!! , That thing na Rat , LASSA FEAVER OOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
This na better Rabbit o

Gate men nor de use am play for warri

Like dis ehn better Egusi and stew don set

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I thank God for keeping me alive till today to be FTC..! It's not easy fah! Abeg where's my own share?
Keep dreaming.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by jamoscofield(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:

come railway stations Kaduna state

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by seyilabi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abeg OP lassa fever is real o.
But on a more serious, this is Okete, ie a bush rat and not the type that carries lassa virus.
This one dey sweet wella.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by shotgun22(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
this one nor dey carry lassa na.. na correct meat b this. Enjoy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Unpacking, Cooking & Reviewing LAKE Rice (photos) / Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.